20089281246950.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 78)

20089281246950.jpg

200892812393376.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 81)

200892812393376.jpg
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-19 16:42 | 只看该作者

鲁迅思想的第一面旗帜——批判旧国民性

季小岚
    第一次“五四新文化运动”是一场寄希望中国走向现代化的思想启蒙运动,新文化运动的主将们认为:“中国要想摆脱远远落后于西方世界的状态,要想实现由“传统”到“现代”的转化,就必须进行一场思想文化的大革新,对几千年的中国传统文化和国民精神进行一场大反思、大批判和大改造……”。
     新文化运动的首要意义便是“用新文化精神塑造我们的新国民精神”。鲁迅先生在1906年在日本留学时看到“中国人被日本人当作俄国间谍杀头,而围观的中国人却麻木、津津有味地看着”,极为震惊:“凡是愚弱的国民,即使体格如何地健全,也最多只能充当毫无意义的示众材料和看客。所以我们真正有良知的中国人,第一要做的便是要改变旧国人的精神。于是我首先便选择了提倡‘新文化运动’了……”。
    1911年辛亥革命轰倒了满清帝王宝座,然而由于几千年的中国帝王政治文化力量太根深蒂固了,旧文化、旧国民在中华大地占绝对的优势,所以辛亥革命之后,“大皇帝制”迅速分裂成“几十个土皇帝”的军阀混战。文人哀叹:“我们这个社会最大的塑造力,竟然是塑造军阀土皇帝们扬兵争雄。这一切都是我们旧文化、旧国民占绝对优势的结果……”而胡适、鲁迅等新国民、新文化的力量只能在旧社会夹缝中求生存。
   面对旧社会、旧文化给广大旧国民带来的“病态”——麻木、自欺、苦痛,鲁迅先生“哀其不幸”,又“怒其不争”。阿Q、祥林嫂是千千万万个逆来顺受的中国男女旧国民的典型代表。阿Q揭示出中国旧国民的三大病态:一、逆来顺受的软弱性;20世纪90年代,珠海,一韩国女老板因不满她的工人,竟极为粗暴地命令几百名中国工人集体下跪,向她道歉,否则谁不下跪就炒谁鱿鱼。可怜几百名中国工人面对奴隶主般野蛮的主人,习惯几千年的逆来顺受的奴性此时完全暴露出来:扑通扑通跪到一大片。其中就一名男青年拒绝下跪,结果被开除韩国女老板固然可恨,但几百名中国工人表现出来的逆来顺受的旧国民的软弱性更让人心寒。旧国民的软弱性是建立在古代几千年小农经济基础上的,直到今天许多国民身上仍极为明显。 镜头二: 河北省原国税局局长李真(后来犯贪污案被判死刑),一次酒后架车闯红灯,被一交警拦下,李真勃然大怒,气冲冲下车,先是破口大骂,后又对交警脸上吐一口口水。交警领导闻讯大惊,忙赶来上前道歉,李真仍不一不饶,严令交警领导必须开除此人。事后该交警果然被领导调离交警队伍。从交警到交警领导旧国民的软弱性表现的淋漓尽致。“公民社会”断然不会出现这种情况。
     二、欺软怕硬的狡黠性。阿Q在别人面前吃了亏,但倘若有了机会,便去欺负更弱小的弱者(小尼姑),通过捏小尼姑的脸颊,来博得众人的喝彩,在自己扭曲的精神世界上多少窃取一点强者的惬意快感……
      三、通吃一切(极端主义)的破坏性。外面世界的极度欺压,使得阿Q的精神世界极度的扭曲。阿Q的精神世界充满对整个旧世界的极度不满和仇视,所以阿Q式的革命就是充满对旧世界的彻底大破坏,“赵太爷、秀才、假洋鬼子、王胡,统统杀掉;元宝、洋钱、洋纱衫、秀才娘子的床,统统搬到土谷祠;赵司晨的妹子、邹七嫂的女儿、假洋鬼子的老婆……总之我要什么就要什么,我喜欢谁就是谁……”这种极端主义的破坏性,在十年文革中淋漓尽致的发挥。
    1920年以前的鲁迅是一个头脑清醒、新国民意识强的新文化先行者,可是到了后期鲁迅变的急躁不安起来,看不惯一切,怒骂一切,他自己也走上阿Q式的极端主义情绪之中……新文化运动先行者,也被旧文化情绪击倒……而“公民文化”被中国人一代一代冷落,90年过去了,“中国的公民社会建设”一切都好像在原地踏步走……
    陈独秀、鲁迅等第一次新文化运动的倡导人纷纷改道走上了旧式的极端主义文化道路,这说明90年前的整个中国社会接纳“新文化”气度和能力的确还很幼稚,没有把握住“公民文化”这根主线,一路走下去……那么90年后的今天呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-19 17:30 | 只看该作者
我翻开历史一查,这历史没有年代,歪歪斜斜的每页上都写着“仁义道德”几个字。我横竖睡不着,仔细看了半夜,才从字缝里看出字来,满本都写着两个字是“吃人”!

-----读鲁迅的《狂人日记》——别看权贵们满纸写着仁义道德,其实纸后就两个字:吃人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-19 17:33 | 只看该作者
中国,一泱泱大国,总以五千多年的文明古国自诩,殊不知在这样的文明古国,自古就有“吃人”这样的“文明”现象。《管子.小称》记载:夫以调和事公,公曰:“惟蒸婴儿之未尝,”于是蒸其首子献之公。这里“公”指齐桓公。“食肉寝皮”的故事是春秋时事,载《左转.襄公二十三年》晋国州绰对齐庄公说,“臣为隶新。然儿子者,譬于禽兽,臣食其肉而寝处其皮矣。”
还有很多这样的中国人吃人蛮性的记载,鲁迅的第一篇白话小说《狂人日记》就是从发现这一蛮性习俗而产生创作冲动的。作品中出于狂人之口的“吃人”材料几乎件件有实据,并非臆造。如上述两例也是出于文中。还有“易子而食”“《本草纲目》上人肉可以煎吃的记载”,“徐锡麟的被吃”等等都有据可考。
说吃人肉是一种蛮性,不仅指行为的凶残,还指它的愚昧。作品中写到吃人肉的效用有二,即“壮胆”和“承孝”。狼子村的人吃财主的心肝是为了壮胆,别人要吃狂人的肉也是要“沾光一点”狂人的勇气。其实都是壮胆。至于爹娘生了病,儿子“割骨疗亲”,以人肉做药,是为表“孝”。以上两种观念看上去矛盾,实则一致。因为这种吃人肉的习俗是野蛮时期人类习风的遗留。原始人类曾有种信仰,认为吃了动物或人的肉不仅得其营养,而且能将它(他)们的精神,习性,品格接收过来。因此,佃户吃财主的心肝,从情绪上看好像是复仇的极端行为,但从意识上看却难说了。借“吃”来“壮胆”,说明佃户头脑中的财主形象是神圣的,被崇拜的,高于自己的。这在观念形态上并未摆脱奴隶意识。
我们应看到《狂人日记》里的“吃人”主要指家族和礼教制度的吃人本质,但是同时也深刻揭露了民族思想意识中形成的蛮性习风。之所以说《狂人日记》向整个中国历史和传统文明宣战,是因为这篇小说攻击“吃人”现象,并没有指出哪一个或哪一群人是罪魁祸首,也没有截然划出吃人者和被吃者,十恶不赦者和无辜者之间的界限。作者矛头所向,包括全体中国人。这里面固然有历代皇亲贵族和官僚权要,但“也有给知县打过枷子的,也有给绅士掌过嘴的,也有衙役占了他妻子的,也有老子娘被债主逼死的。”“治人者”固然免不了“吃人”,“治于人者”同样脱不了干系,“自己被人凌辱,但也可以凌辱别人;自己被人吃,但也可以吃别人。谁都想“吃人”,就谁都有被吃掉的可能,这就结成一个“连环”,大家都逃不出去了:“自己想吃人,又怕被别人吃了,都用着疑心极深的眼光,面面相觑。”狂人出门觉得周围人的眼色都很奇怪,“似乎怕我,似乎想害我”;经过一番“研究”,他终于看穿了这样的把戏,洞悉了吃人的人的心理,这才愤恨的骂他们全是”狮子似的凶心,兔子的怯弱,狐狸的狡猾!”
于是狂人逢人就说,见面就喊,想劝转这个吃人的世界。但他失败了。首先是大家都不肯听他的话。他知道要大家停止吃人非常困难,因为谁都不想也不敢第一个从吃人的“连环”中跳出来,那很可能马上就被不肯跳出来的人吃掉。其次,狂人也感到自己思想上没有出路。他大声呼喊,但他自己也没把握。他看到了吃人的事实,也试图从进化论的角度来解释人为什么会吃人,但在思考怎样结束这吃人的历史时,“狂人”只寄希望于大家喊一二三四,一起悔改。但从现实的角度看,他的反抗吃人的呐喊是有些虚妄的。更大的问题是,狂人发现在“四千年时时吃人的地方”自己也“混了多年”,自己也吃了人,还是自己的妹妹!这就意味着,他不能仅仅把眼睛盯着别的“吃人的人”,他首先必须把别人的罪恶当自己的罪恶承当下来,把过去四千年的全体的罪恶当作现在的他的个体的罪恶承当下来。这样一来,他要做的首先甚至还不是劝说别人而是自己忏悔!
洞悉全文,可见《狂人日记》里的“狂人”是吃人的历史和吃人的社会中的清醒者;“吃人”的真相,只有这样清醒的“狂人”才看得出来,也只有这样的狂人才说的出来。但是这一类型的狂人也有很大的局限,甚至是可怕的局限,因为他很容易觉得只有自己无辜,只有自己真理在握,别人全部有错,结果就是自我优越和自我神圣化,将天下的罪人统统踩在脚下。
总之,鲁迅在小说中,特别写到狂人从满本写着“仁义道德”的书中看出了字缝中“吃人”二字,一句话就把世俗认定的“文明”经典的“吃人实质”揭露无疑了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2009-3-20 10:04 | 只看该作者
吃人吧,看看我这个,加拿大集中吃牛排,

Champagne, marinated, ice cream, coffee and tea

Sha Yan

The racetrack is the hottest spot in the summer. Racers are all engaged to start. Audiences are getting popcorn, ice cream and hot dogs. It is hot and sweaty. T-shirts sales people are going here and there to sell race car T-shirts. Personnel of the F-1 formula race are working with their fullest potential.

Summer is the best season of this place. Sunshine, trees, flowers, campground, and swimming pools are people's most love. Sweet smiles on girls’ face and steady please and thank you from guys' mouth in every shop you visit make sure you are still in heaven. Grilled chicken, marinated, fries and salad, dish everyone wants to order in all seasons comes into everyone's home, a gas powered BBQ oven in one's back yard is definitely an asset. When time past 5pm, lines of traffic on the high way facing the coming down sun in the slightly reddish and golden shiny sky move slowly and quietly. TVs just finish American soap opera and get ready to let everyone know what happen in the world and the city today. When the sky turns dark, local restaurants, bars, dance clubs and downtown streets are full with people's laughs, jokes and humours. Restless city! The next morning, an alarm wakes you up. After coffee, toast and a TV newsbreak and a couple of phones calls to the bank and the insurance company and stockbrokers, you are on your way to work with your new Pontiac Grand AM. At the lunch break. Grilled chicken, marinated with fries come across your mind, one more thing, salad and coffee, maybe Pepsi.

Seasonal alternation comes fast, moments of glory on maples and oaks with some aged dark brownish grayish barks slipped away from my mind. Yearly
sea brushed natural stones on the shore standing tall and round from coast to coast are all over in this place. The prime time on newscast is always fast paced at clock speed. Slowly, the first crystal shiny snow flick drops to this Northern land. By the time Christmas comes, exhausted year and passionate people in the city and the country are all celebrating in their home beside their fireplace or at dinner parties. Nut Cracker and Tin Soldier are the best Christmas shows here.

On the other side of the earth, in the early morning northern China, traditional hot soymilk with a deep fried historical bread stick takes everyone's dinner table. At about the same time, Tiananmen Square and parks scattered throughout the city fill with people at all ages practicing Qi Kong and Chinese martial arts. After 8am, streets are full of bicycles and motor vehicles. The city gets busy. Beijing has lots of government departments, agencies, and universities and research institutes and companies from local and all over the world, as the capital city of China. Shopping centres, supermarkets and stores in the city open their doors at nine. They are the best places for visitors, housewives and some others. Sports centres and gyms in the morning are not very busy, but personnel are all looking at engaging for the afternoon. One quarter past ten, an old retired factory worker brings his tea cup, joining two others carrying their tea cups and Chinese chess set at the corner, heading to the park two blocks north. When the lunch time comes, Chinese fried chicken competing with Kentucky fried chicken beside McDonalds does not attract a lot of customers' attention, rather in beef noodle restaurant next to them, a line is formed. Well, McDonalds then, impatient young men and well dressed office women are arguing. Their older aged male manager say, let's have Korean BBQ beef. Of course, the check will be billed on corporate credit card. Time past three, busy phone lines still make receptionist headache transferring callers to managers, associates, agents and others. By 5pm, one associate still hasn’t figured out how he will finish his own work, the manager requested him to work it out for the remaining of the day. He will get a good pay for his overtime, and if he did a good job, he would be better rated for the once a year yearly bonus. And his good work will be directly reported confidentially to the company headquarter in Hong Kong. That means the next time his manager went to a different department, his record would be shown on company president's name list. Well, 7% GDP growth in modern China every year does not come from nothing, and it does not lead to nothing.

Back to this place, passionate high school students carry their beautiful school bags to and from their educational institutes. They study almost the same as people elsewhere, one more important subject they study is the moral. School districts directors always have these in their mind. After school in the afternoon, people always stop by at the ice cream shop in the corner and buy a delicious ice cream. Math class is the top priority in high school education here. Well, engineers here earn a lot, and life isn't easy. Students here wish to become a doctor, a dentist, an engineer, a scientist or an artist since very young, and they work hard. Back to China, adults always ask young boys and girls, "What do you want to be in your future?" Answers are the same. I wanted to be a teacher, I said, I remembered. School teachers are considered the most "godly" career there. Beer, please, here I am when the waiter passes by. I was smiling at my choice while I was having my beer; it is a brave one to become king of monkeys.

Time goes by fast, arts, science, literature and engineering always take my mind. It has been quite a while since my last employment. Last one was short. Linear fit with a suitable least square value did make computer on my desktop running smoothly wild. By 2004, an advanced 64 bits AMD commercial personal computer enters into the market place, before that, IBM Super Blue and Chinese Galaxy competed with each other in their processing speed for building nuclear bombs. A couple years ago, Romania’s Kasterof defeated IBM Deep Blue with a score 3:2 is still record breaking for high speed computing. It has been quite sometime since the invention of this device. Now almost everyone has obtained one at home here, and of course, the country is computerized and everything looks running at the computer speed. Time after 5pm, lines of traffic facing the golden shining sunset is still calm and quiet. Cities in this continent relaxed after NYSE, NASDAQ and TSE closed their last bid.

It only takes a while standing in a line to order a cheeseburger at McDonalds, maybe it takes a little shorter at Harvey’s. For a couple dollars more, you can get a good grilled marinated chicken meal. Students at campus can get a cheaper price on their meals. Coffee, Pepsi and Coke do not sell expensive too. 6pm news session specially talked about mad-cow disease, anyway, biotic bred beef does not make you a better appetite, even with a top bloody-Mary cocktail. People here buy cheap market price chicken at well-regulated supermarket. Life isn't easy.

The time for high school students going to colleges has come. Med-school, dental-school, law school, science, engineering and arts and education and social science are on their lists. They usually get what they want; lost ones go into their second or third choice of their applications. Well, education with specific religious or moral ingredients takes every students' and school districts director’s mind. Top priority in this place is not easy too.

At the start of college students' academic life, well-disciplined seniors do not give their young student fellow an easier time. After a couple of lecture classes, student fellows always say, piece of cake. Like tackling problems do not need much time. Physics, chemistry, math, biology with some social science electives filled with one's busy schedule. They now want tutors in their spare time in order to get a good grade in their next quiz despite of only regular lecture hours. After fully completing their exam books, they went home, instead regretting about the mistakes they made, they move forward to the one and the next one exam. When the spring break comes, people skiing in the countryside mountains are most young college students. On Saturday night, downtown pubs and dance clubs filled with strange and familiar faces in the dark remind one to have a beer here sometimes again. Unlike those in China, professors here never rank their students; likewise, they do not announce one's grades in the classes. Still, straight A's never come easy. But Bs or Cs can make one graduate too.

Time has approached the final exam; students are busy at preparing themselves for the exam. The exams are not easy, most students can make it, and some of them, can perform very good and obtain good results. There are some students among student fellows cannot make to the end of the competition. They lost the race in the first round. Winning students went on for their college education, and spent stressful time over and over again until they made to the end of the race. Sometimes, they play PC games with an advanced ATI Rage-Pro video graphic card. Lost ones are not easy, they may want to start again after initiating some action on their own behalf starting a different program or repeating classes they failed. Of course, more caution will take place deliberately this time. They will stop saying things like "piece of cake" and continue to be stressful. Some of these young men may decide directly to abandon what they have already made and go on for a different life after consulting with their parents, like joining the work force. Highly competitive environment is not built for everyone.                       

Graduation does not come easy. Alternation of seasons makes one think and feel matters differently. After the successful moment when the school principle congratulates one with a satisfied smile, he/she moves forward to dive into the pool of crowdedness. Some, may want to continue their education towards higher, and then, they engage themselves into a new sound familiar racetrack or brand new ones. Life went on and on, so was the race.

When the street light turned red early evening, my cab stopped right at the front of the traffic, a song "...doctor and dentist, she drives all day..." playing on FM radio got into my brain. It seems the best human genome can offer spreads wide here. I think the song was sung by a good singer of its kinds. Right, doctors, dentists, lawyers, scientists and engineers and some others are the best careers in this world. Racers are on the right track in this fast paced world. Modern computers have a glorious history of more than twenty years already, as the most frontier and advanced technology human ever invented.

After having a burger as my lunch, I went into a cafe, and ordered a cup of coffee. After sitting down, I figure what I eat do not relate to what I do, really, I don't know why. Don't know what others may think though. After I finish my coffee, I walked along on the street. Sunshine in the early afternoon in the spring here is warm and comfortable. Strangers with familiar English accent walk while talking to others on the downtown streets. Movie advertising on the main street caught me, the American movie "Lost in Translation" would be the one on my must watch list. Life became less stressful after my last employment.

F-1 formula racetrack is still hot. Hot and steamy weather condition makes people sweat a lot. One round after the other, fully engaged racers driving their sponsors' race car are just in their best mood to challenge each other. Excited fans and audiences are weaving their hands and T-shirts and cheering for the excitement. Elsewhere, the swimming pools are full of people, so are the gyms and the weight rooms. After the NHL Hockey season, NBA, NFL and baseball courts are the new hot spots. Selected from students, sports professionals are engaging themselves for whatever competition they face in their career and their life. The best out of the best enters the championship, the world championship, Olympics and the winter Olympics. Champagne does not taste easy, but it surely tastes good.

金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-21 17:52 | 只看该作者
拥护那德谟克拉西(民主)和赛因斯(科学)两位先生……要拥护那德先生,便不得不反对孔教、礼法、贞节、旧伦理、旧政治;要拥护那赛先生,便不得不反对旧艺术、旧宗教;要拥护德先生又要拥护赛先生,便不得不反对国粹和旧文学……我们现在认定只有这两位先生,可以救治中国政治上、道德上、学术上、思想上一切的黑暗。若因为拥护这两位先生,一切政府的迫害,社会的攻击笑骂,就是断头流血,都不推辞。

——陈独秀1919年1月《“新青年”罪案之答辩书》

F2004060313260100000.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 31)

F2004060313260100000.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-19 18:44 , Processed in 0.049431 second(s), 38 queries .