9 p6 ^" ^# m3 s5 x& k: I& \* V. Z* j6 w1 p+ ^9 x
2#
发表于 2004-6-25 09:01 | 只看该作者
1-514转上帝,哈哈,开个玩笑!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-6-25 12:00 | 只看该作者
hi, tell me why it's a fause religion, for i'm interested in all the religions. esp. protestant and jehovah witness. and i find there are so many theologien quarrels between all those religions: catholique, témoin de jehovah, protestant, mormons, evangilique,judaisme,and else, the arabs took most part of the bible and say Allah is their real god, and even some chinese famous writers say they made reference to GOD by TAO in the book of HUANGDIJIYUE, so confused.4 t( {& Q4 {7 ]( K. {4 B

& D0 d) W3 I+ qof course, i think this net forum is not a good place to explore the truth and discuss the word of God, i am just so confused, and i dont understand why the protestants insists on their theory of triology,the témoins cherish the faith of no-blood-transfusion,and the mormons have so a wonderful and logical complicated system of twelve-prophets-and-two-assistants-and-one-chaireman,and of course, other books which are of same importance with the bible.anyone, they do all the things in the name of GOD and all the things in the honor of love of GOD./ |  H: q" x- c* r

2 \( }4 Y3 {. x) g1 ^who can answer me, GOD?: n& k' X, t! c3 ^, B
; X6 x% k7 C3 k* R6 ~
anyway, my friend,can u give me telephone numbre or some adresses of témoins, for i am sure i will immigrate there next octobre.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-30 13:30 , Processed in 0.041863 second(s), 32 queries .