租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: moruo
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教诸位有关面包机

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2004-12-1 01:40 | 显示全部楼层
Gondor, I also want to buy the T2200c . It was 73.13 last friday. It is a well known and reliable brand . If you spend up to 125 you can have 25 instant rebate.
HBC has this deal which seems good. Take a look if you are interested.

<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=600 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="ADDING-LEFT: 3px" vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>Sunbeam 2-lb. Bread Maker

Wake up to fresh, warm bread anytime you desire. Preparing home-made bread is easy with this bread maker from Sunbeam.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom colSpan=2><TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=395 border=0 valign="bottom"><COLGROUP><COL width=250><COL width=145><TBODY><TR><TD class=price vAlign=bottom noWrap><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>$69.00<SUP>*</SUP>

Comparable value $99.99

Product Details

Wake up to fresh, warm bread anytime you desire. Preparing home-made bread is easy with this bread maker from Sunbeam.

• Model 5891-33
  • 2 lb. capacity for family sized loaves
  • 13-hour programmable delay bake for convenient baking anytime
  • Express bake cycle for quick, delicious bread
  • Dishwasher-safe non-stick bread pan for easy cleaning
  • 12 baking functions for a variety of bread
  • Durable plastic construction
  • CSA approved
  • 1-year limited warranty

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-9-22 23:52 | 显示全部楼层
My friend bought a B&D delux Breadmaker (up to 3lbs ) from Canadian tire at 50$ in last Nov.Yet I do not recommand it when you can afford a better one as its functions are limited. I am glad to find that the basic dough making is inculded. There are not many recipes and those recipes looks weird, which means you need to try and error to make your bread. I cant see the basic white bread or sandwich recipe, dont even think about honey bread or milk bread. As I remember,  there is no delay function. (perhaps I am wrong, I need to double check this). Also the yeast has to be added at the same time rather than adding it separatly. I found the proofing time is short too.  That's why the liquid ingredient goes frist and the dry ingredient put the last. The coating is too thin and feels so fragile.  it is kinda big and occupies lots of room in the kitchen. However if you only need a machine to knead and mix, may be it is okay. At least, my friend never complained.

The lowest price I saw for the B&D up to 2lbs from zellers was $50 in last april. The price is just for your reference coz you will never know when it will be on sale again.
You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-9-25 01:17 | 显示全部楼层
There are a lot: Oster, sunbeam, cuisinart, panasonic, breadman, zojiroshi, Toastmaster...The best is zojiroshi and 2nd goes to breadman.

Go to Zellers, Candian Tire, The Bay, Sears , Centre du Rasoir et Plus and those household small appliances Dealers. you can also check their website before you go.

features: kneading cycle, the largest size of loaf, Power interruption protection  , crust level, delay timer, custom setting, jam, cake, pizza making , rapid cycle, horizontal, vertical, separate dispener.....

Forgot to mention, the good thing of B&D delux is that it has dual paddles which I believe they enhance mixing.
You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-13 10:42 , Processed in 0.051693 second(s), 29 queries .