租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: stopby
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教:蛋糕的做法

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2004-11-25 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
For those who are on diet, u can whip half fronzen Carnation (the cans, even 1%).  Sorry I don't have the detailed instructions with me.  

In case you are interested and cannot find further info. on the web., check out contact from Carnation cans in supermarket, call/eMail them, for sure they have it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2004-12-2 14:54 | 显示全部楼层
敢都得 系吴系靓女先?(copied :p ) Many young hon*** gg will help u!! In case u are male, there are many gays in Montreal too. (Just for laugh, don't take it personal)

- 是不是下面那层一定要用做饼干的粉呢? - No! Anything or nothing, as long as the cake does not fall apart when u pick it up, that's the function of 下面那层.

-with the result of 从最下面跑到上面来, your oven's temperature is completely off OR did u play "Ma John"/ gameboy for an extra hour without realizing it? Would u have put on ~400c instead of 400F? Is it the first time u use the oven?

- 失败 is the mother of success! do it again! we'll wait for u!! ADD OIL:p

- Cheese cake is not that hard to make, ranging from cream like texture (cold, no baking) to heavy like hell, few more trials and I am sure that u'll get it!

- If u are not used to baking, next time lay out and measure all your ingredients before u start!

- If it is not too much trouble, post your recipe here. We can check if there is a misprint. May be it is not your fault at all! (lack of sugar+essence will change the texture and taste of cake but not the way u described)

Happy cake baking!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-12-2 19:17 | 显示全部楼层
Those 2 sentances are copied from another posting, sound is right, word is wrong. Translated "*#%@%, but first, are u a beatiful girl?" meaning "Bloody hell or #*%@, but then if u are a beautiful girl . . . (then I'll help+ u)". Was only a joke! Hi Hi!!

It's call slang that nobody would understand if they are not from that "region". Every region world wide has it, there are some French words that Quebecors use but other Frenchmen completely don't understand. We don't understand some of the words that are used by people from Shanghai, right!

I can read/write Chinese, but not typing! I know there are softwares or included in XP, my computer is too old and insufficient memory to add on any more software. Too slow as is. Happy baking!

"10分钟400,后1小时200" sound OK, but your result sounds as if it has been baked in 400 for all baking time, but u should have been able to smell the burning after ~30 min.  Get a $1 timer from the Dollar store, lovely lemon/strawberry shaped.  Your checking every 5/10 minutes will give u nervious breakdown!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 06:02 , Processed in 0.035302 second(s), 30 queries .