租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: bigbee
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 这样一个女人

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2003-11-4 20:46 | 只看该作者
To Jiang Jie ( 2092 westmore, montreal ouest), second-hand landlord:

He is a man lived like animals. At first day, he told me he didn't marry. I think it's simple living with single than living with family. So I decide to rent that room, and He received 20CAD deposits that day. But when I moved in, he make the front lock broken, and they have no choice to move my luggage by back door. At that day he asked me to sleep. I feel strange with his words. Several days later, it is more serious on his impolite manner to a woman, even to take off my pants. Often he is not nice with me, When I cooked at kitchen, he also came in, Occasionally when I touched his arms or hands,He turned disangry and nice to me. I feel strange with this manner. Are there anyone knowing him? Is he really looking for new wife? He ever boost that he lived together with two girls before. At midnight he often take beautiful girls back. On my room only knob, I change a lock. He is unwilling about this. He is not a gentleman,at least. Another roomate, a nice canadian boy, often left home at night after talking with him. It has already been cold outside,even during day. I don't know why he is so unreasonable and cruel to his money source. He studied from westerners, such as when food on oven is over baked. You shouldn't close oven for others. He didn't leave any space in sharing room for me after I moved in. Everywhere is dirty and filled with garbage. I must clean it before I can put my things in. Just after it is unnecessary for me to clean the space, He told me to move out. As if he has no chioce except letting me move out. So till now, I don't know the reason.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2003-11-4 20:47 | 只看该作者
此人叫李素翠,大家都小心~~绝对极品!!!小心~~切记!!!此人可能心理有点问题~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2003-11-4 21:06 | 只看该作者
Please looking at what kind of person of Maple33:

On May 28,2003, Whose topic on post is " how to 叫鸡". He wrote" 独自一人很寂寞,请叫如何找色情服务".

God, I wish to in hell than knowing him. Are you Jiang Jie's friend ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2003-11-5 01:01 | 只看该作者
I am posting this message because I was mentioned in one of the posts. I am a roommate who shares with Jerry (Jie) right now and until recently also shared with Su. I get along well with Jerry and am only posting this because several disparaging things were said about him which I know are false.

a) Su, both Jerry and I helped you bring in your luggage so I don’t understand that complaint

b) Jerry has a girlfriend and does not bring other girls back to the apartment

c) Jerry and I trusted previous roommates and each other by not putting locks on our room doors because it makes for a better atmosphere in the apartment. Even so I was happy to help you install the lock on your room door. No one said you shouldn’t

d) The idea that Jerry would kick me out late at night, cold or not, and I would still rent from him is ridiculous

e) Your room was cleaned before you moved in

f) The kitchen is not huge but we all had equal space

g) As for the other stuff that was said all I can say is that it is not at all consistent with what I know about Jerry. Furthermore, Jerry has been in Montreal for several years and is well established with many people here who can confirm what type of person he is.

Su, I have responded to what I wanted to and that is all I am going to say because writing more won’t make any of us look good.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-5 02:30 | 只看该作者
做人的人格是很重要的,可能你不是这样认为的,但我是很珍惜的,记得,当你对别人的诽谤和中伤时,其实是对自己人格的践踏,因为你是个病人,我不计较你的言语了,但你还不就此罢手的话,我会交给我的LAWYER 来HANDLE 了,
也希望你能自重.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2003-11-5 09:26 | 只看该作者
不懂,看不懂了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2003-11-5 10:23 | 只看该作者
你们找的是不是~~~~~~~~~~~她!!!  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2003-11-5 17:44 | 只看该作者
李素翠:
             你好!我喜欢你的名字!

有幸见过您:稳健而不算太肥的躯干,很像一根矮桩子,面庞像盆还不算太黑,但我左看右看 上看下看--原来这个大嫂不简单!凭您的尊容竟然梦想做BIGBEE嫂,要和他SLEEP!!BIGBEE高大威猛,气宇轩昂,待人诚恳有礼,身旁又有靓女女友,不知道什么时候对您动了凡心,(如果是,肯定你给他下了迷药)不过我却相信:即使你拼了老命往他怀里猛扑,BIGBEE大哥也会飞起大脚,将你从这屋踹到对过门!

你真是把中国移民的脸面丢尽了!求您了,赶快重新投胎,但切记:千万别重为中国人,尤其是中国女人!

听说你在西人家做保姆,千万手下留情,缺什么打个招呼,大家可以发扬治病救人的精神帮助你,就是不要再顺手牵羊把别人的东西随便据为己有了。

你在犯罪!让主宽恕你吧! 阿门!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2003-11-5 18:25 | 只看该作者
天啦,偷渡客也决不会是这个样子。则么会有这样的人呢?我觉得应该报警,如果她真的是有心理疾病,警察会交给医院的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2003-11-5 21:18 | 只看该作者
bigbee, I just read your sad story and I sympathize to you, but execpt say something bad or give her warning, that you do not need to be angry anymore, because she is a woman with mental disease. Don't care about her anymore! I donot believe that even your roomate have post a message on this topic. I know that westner does not like to be involved and talk about this kind of things, so I can feel what a shame of this woman. Acturely, this woman need help in deed, professonal help, seriously! Forget it! Good luck and hope you have happy journey with your new roomates. If have time, play basketball with us.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 21:21 , Processed in 0.048528 second(s), 38 queries .