租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1073|回复: 0

[个人家教] 专业法语教师诚心提供专业法语教学服务

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2016-2-9 19:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
你好,
我叫托马,23岁,法国人, 来自巴黎,法语教师, 法语外国语教育硕士,毕业于巴黎索邦大学。从2016年二月到五月期间,我将逗留在蒙特利尔。在这段时间我有意于给广大法语学习爱好者提供专业法语教学服务,可提供一对一服务或者以2到4人小组教学。我可以根据你的需要提供专业服务,例如提高听说能力,。翻译,语法水平等等。
上课时间灵活,有兴趣者可以来我的公寓学习,或者我也可以提供上门教学服务。教材可以转换成word文件以电子邮件发送或者以USB方式复制。收费每小时20刀。
欢迎有意者跟我联系:514-296-5268
Hi everyone,

My name's Thomas. I'm french, 23. I'm a French teacher. I have a Master's degree of FLE (Teaching french as a foreign language) that I got at Sorbonne University in Paris. I am going to live in Montreal from February 3rd till May 18th, 2016.
I would like to give French courses for English speakers (or other nationalities like Chinese, Spanish) who desire to improve their french (written and oral), either individually, or in groups of 2 to 4 people.
I will adapt to what you want to improve : translation, grammar etc...
I can teach you french whenever you wish during the week, even week-ends, you can take one or hours per day either at my place or at your place. I take $20 an hour but can make you a price if you are at least 2.
I work on my pc, I am used to working with a Word document on which I write the vocabulary or the grammatical rules, then I send you this document on your e-mail box or on your USB key.

Should you have any questions, feel free to send me an email or call me at 514-296-5268.
See you soon.
Thomas

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 14:18 , Processed in 0.046829 second(s), 35 queries .