租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: ChinaStory
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 相聚在西島

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2003-3-6 12:29 | 只看该作者
Too bad la! Still unable to attend even at noon.
Good day to all.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-6 12:48 | 只看该作者
Oh, yeah.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2003-3-6 14:26 | 只看该作者
i will be there.see you all
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2003-3-6 14:59 | 只看该作者
hi, guys.

i'll be driving to montreal from toronto this saturday. i noticed you're having a brunch get-together very close to where i'll live. too bad i won't get to pointe claire until 3 or 4pm. so eat some for me.

i have no friends in montreal and really would like to meet you people. are you doing something on sunday, or even saturday evening? please let me know if you're doing something similar in the future.

brucezhang@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-6 15:28 | 只看该作者
Just got two more emails this lunch time, plus Mr. Mannew. I guess 25 to 30 seats won't be enough. I got to call Vichy again to make us more room.
Thanks, everyone. Your enthusisam is a bit out of my expectation. I really apprecaite it. This is an event not for anybody alone, but us all, and our next, and probably the next of our next generations. We are all in pursuit of, and more than pleased to be engaged with, a new life style, in a new century, on a new continent. Personally I don't want to make it too formal. Let us just take it easy, part of our leisure life. No matter where we stay financially today, no matter which part of China we are from, no matter what we do, as well as no matter how about our past, we all just get together, in the west island of Montreal, our new homeland. This is also an open activity. Anyone else will be equally welcome, if s/he looks to be part of our congregation, though doesn't live in West Island today.
On this Sat, we may have a touchbase about an  agenda for our gathering next time. Everybody can raise his ideas for subsequent activities. Some common issues regarding our daily life, cultural gap, further development in Canada or even throughout the globe can be covered as part of our next agenda. Step by step, let us just get into our roles.
By the way, the buffet costs $5.99 per adult plus tax and tips, normally the tips per person is $1.00. We are going to have split bills by family.
Enjoy your time and see you all this Sat morning.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-6 15:43 | 只看该作者
Hi Bruce Zhang ---

Just a surprise to me. You know what ? I have a friend working for SAP Shanghai as the general manager, who has exactly the same name as you do.

Welcome to West Island. It will be a great pleasure to have you around as part of our community. I guess many people would like to give you some ideas about know-how here when needs be. Check Sinoquebec site. Raise whatever questions you have, 90% you get satisfied answers as ever.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-7 16:52 | 只看该作者
Again,
時間: 三月八日星期六.上午10:30開始,下午13:30左右結束.

餐廳: Vichy buffet restaurant,環境优美,物美价廉

地址: 985 St Jean, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5K3
Tel: (514)630-6436
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2003-3-8 21:22 | 只看该作者
感谢ChinaStory成功组织了一次轻松融洽的餐会,我们热切期待在西岛建立新型的华人社区。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2003-3-9 03:11 | 只看该作者
玩得高兴吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-13 17:56 | 只看该作者
I guess so. My apologize being here for a late quick report as I have been hooked on something else for the past few days.
Thanks to all being around, it was a very encouraging beginning. Around 30 to 40 people were present last Sat. Everybody enjoyed knowing each other from that gathering. And this type of congragation will definetly go on with participation of everybody.  
Valeisay --
Appreciate your coming too.
George ---
Thanks for your phone call, I am going to publish the contact list before the end of this week.
See you next time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 14:09 , Processed in 0.050685 second(s), 38 queries .