租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: JJ
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 想找一个西人女朋友

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-11-2 17:31 | 只看该作者
LE VOIR 是每周一期的报纸,再次强调免费,里面有关于一周的文学,艺术,戏剧,电影,音乐,娱乐等综合性的报纸,还有租赁房屋,找朋友等等各种广告了,一般在地铁的中转站和报摊的门口都有。
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-11-2 18:51 | 只看该作者
西人女人是不错。有本事就上把
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-11-2 19:42 | 只看该作者
谢谢大家的鼓励,我会努力的!(鞠躬)  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-11-3 17:46 | 只看该作者
Hi,JJ, I am gonna look for a western girl for friend or sex relationship. western girls are gorgous. Don't be shy and feel confidence.
Don't hesitate to give me your progress.  Go ahead man. I will always to support you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-11-3 17:48 | 只看该作者
Hi,JJ, I am gonna look for a western girl for friendship or sex relationship. Western girls are gorgous. Don't be shy and feel confident.
Don't be hesitate to give me your progress. Go ahead man. I will always support you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-11-4 12:46 | 只看该作者
Hi, Riker2003

我们是为了相同的志向走到了一起。我现在学习很忙,但我认为找一个女朋友也非常的重要。每天努力,希望有结果。

咱们干脆组成一个“泡洋妞俱乐部”交换最新信息,互相帮助,这样肯定有事半功倍的效果。

你可以给我发email: govsstav@yahoo.com

也希望对此有兴趣的朋友都来。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-11-4 19:38 | 只看该作者
Hi, JJ
you can rent a west girl,in USA. This is the new service in USA in order to help the single guys to deal with daily life similiar to your "wife". She is supposed to do  housekeeping, cooking, etc. They will also talk with you when you feel lonely, walk outside with you, etc. However you need to pay her serval US$ a month.  All the girls are young(20-25), well educated. You can choose what you like. After you graduate, this is not too much  for you. The most important thing  is that this gives the chance to communiate with them. If you are confidence, charimatic, ****ing with her is just a piece of cake, you know, everyday she comes to your home to do housekeeping, and most of western girl is open minded, interesting, independant unlike most chinese girls who  are lacking something, some  ability. If you have western girl friends, you should understand what I mean.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-11-4 19:51 | 只看该作者
Salut les gars
      小小的个人意见,会跳Salsa,cha-cha ,Tango Argentin 等拉丁舞,或其他的加勒比海的Zouk,ragga 泡洋妞问题不大,当然这是充分条件之一 并非必要条件。Bar and disco 都是有利场合,一定要Oser ,就是该出手时就出手,别把自己放在民工的位置上,在法国来自非洲的黑人和北非的阿拉伯人 民工气质远比中国学生重的多。Allons-y les gars   wink        :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-11-4 22:41 | 只看该作者
呵呵可谓人各有志。
不过建议哦:
先把自己收拾得干净利落再去找洋妹妹,不要土里土气像民工;
然后再好好把英语说好,不要一张嘴就一口纯正的CH-ENGLISH;
最后再把胯扭好,这样MOMENTO的洋妹妹才会喜欢,
:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-11-4 22:55 | 只看该作者
Hi, salsa.man

thanks for your advise. But, what does it mean "Oser"?

Many thanks for Six also. I will try my best. If I don't, I will be regreting for rest of my life. I can stand the failure, but I can't bear my timidity. I will do all kind of things I like when I am still young. Thus, when I reach my 80's, I will not say "if I had ever.....,but,...."

Best wishes for all you guys: whatever you want, you get it.  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 01:28 , Processed in 0.049400 second(s), 38 queries .