租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: coolfish
打印 上一主题 下一主题

邀请。。。来场篮球赛如何?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2003-8-2 00:22 | 显示全部楼层
本人再度隆重推出本年度超级行动--"篮球BBQ" 拟定于8月9日周六. 具体活动计划将随后POST出来. 望广大兄弟携伴速速报上名来, 以便安排相关事宜.

另: 本人别称MBA (Master of BBQ Administration) 学灌东西烧烤之精粹, 尤善BURGER及SAUSAGE. 希望借此次活动与各路B&B (BASKET & BBQ) 好手切磋切磋.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2003-8-7 16:00 | 显示全部楼层
Titan, Defender and my dearest other teammates,

So far, I have got 3-4 replies. I guess we need at least 6-10 people to start with. The following is a tentative schedule for the B&B on Edgar Park of Nun's Island:

2:00pm: pick-up at Lasalle Metro (only for folks who doesn't know how to get there)

3:00-5:30pm: Basketball games. (full-court if we have over 10 people, otherwise pick up game. For ladies/kids you may get acquainted with each other and walk around on the island a bit, as it's really nice here during summer, or you are mostly welcome to stay and share your applause with us (Hey, you know who it works for men...)

5:30-6:00pm: Get cleaned up and changed (there is a pool right in the park, if you are a swimming-lover, there you go.)

6:00-8:00pm: BBQ

Last but not least, we are going to share the costs of food/drink. So be prepared for a few bucks each. or you could only join us for basketball, if you like.

I plan to shoot some balls later in Loyola. Hope I will see some of you and confirm you presence. Or I can be always reached with pleasure at (514) 732-6154

Have a good one.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2003-8-8 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
BBQ is off due to a couple of concellations. I guess we can always do it some other time... A little bit disappointed though.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 18:19 , Processed in 0.039019 second(s), 29 queries .