租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: billding
打印 上一主题 下一主题

爱好桥牌者请报名......

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2002-7-8 16:34 | 显示全部楼层
各位好!因BBS一直进不来,所以今天才公布周六的桥牌活动情况。
    上周六共有12位朋友参加了由building精心组织的在Angrignon公园举行的活动,包括两位新的牌友杨先生和左先生。首先进行的是三节24付牌的复式对抗赛,在前两节中大牌很多,双方竞争激烈,加倍满天飞,A组(丁-于、杨-朱)处理得较好,一举确立了胜势,以87:36(IMP)领先B组(谢-王、张-左)。第三节B组人员作了大的调整(谢-秦、王-张),终于有所起色,以20:15扳回5点。最后结果(IMP)102 :56(备注:不是篮球赛比分),VP 为:25:5。
    赛后,大家开会决定下周六(即本周六,13号)举行BBQ活动,地点还在Angrignon公园,时间暂定为从上午11点开始,可以带家属。各人都进行了分工,酒水自备。还有哪位朋友愿意参加,请在此跟贴,或与building联系。
    另外,为了活跃气氛,现场还需要一个大点儿的录音机,如果哪位有的话,请您和我们联系。
    最后,感谢大家的积极参与,我们周末再会。

Have a nice week , everyone !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2002-7-13 22:04 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, To All,

First of all, thanks to all the participants and enthusiatists to this bridge activity, particularly combined with the BBQ this afternoon (07/13/02)au parc Angrignon, especially for Mr Xu's presentation, from whom we all expcect for more and more professional instructions on bridge skillfulness, and we all hope to see you frequently in this self-oragnised activity.

Also a hearty welcome to all the new-comers. Your presence and presentation add more colors to this activity.

Finally, last but not least, we all feel grateful to all the better-halves for their contributions to this activity this afternoon. Everyone says "thank you".

This combination (bridge plus BBQ) is a great success, and we all hope more and more in the future ... .

Pour moi, c'est une liberation et un soulagement d'une pression. Merci a tout, et auvoir samedi prochaine.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2002-7-14 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
各位好!
         昨天的桥牌和BBQ活动在building的精心组织和
    大家的积极参与下,举办的非常成功。场面很热闹,
    大人、孩子都玩得很开心,我们度过了一个难忘的周
    六。

蒙城的华人桥牌活动正是在building一家的热
     心组织和各位朋友的积极参与下越办越精彩,越来
     越繁荣,我们在此表示衷心的感谢。

昨天活动的亮点,无疑是桥牌大师Qu先生的光
      临,大师的精彩表演和精辟讲解使我们受益匪浅,
      茅塞顿开,真希望我们这些后辈以后还能有更多这
      样的机会向大师讨教。

另外,特别感谢何储夫妇为大家带来了灶具和
       精湛的烤艺;Michelle带来音响,为现场营造了
       良好的气氛;iebuz为大家摄影留念,使我们以后
       还能够再回味这次难忘的经历。

最后,仍然感谢各位朋友的积极参与,我们
       期待下周再会。

Bon semaine,tout le  monde !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2002-7-16 17:23 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry, it should be Mr Qu.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2002-7-20 23:11 | 显示全部楼层
各位好!

今天下午共有11位桥友参加了在Angrinon公
       园举行的桥牌活动,特别是我们的元老刘先生从
       美国回来后再次参加活动,使各位老友感到非常
       高兴。
           大家分成两组,轮流上阵,共进行了三节24
        副牌的对抗赛。比赛非常激烈(约有40%的定约
        是被加了倍的)同时也出现了一些很精彩的牌,
        特别是有一副6S定约,某位同志在某位同志防守
        失误的情况下没有抓住机会,痛失了一次赢大分
        的机会,在此对这两位同志提出不点名的通报批
        评。比赛最后还是大比分,小输赢。A组(丁、
        于、秦、二刘)与B组(喻、谢、陈、二朱)
         以IMP73:73的比分握手言和。   
             下午小朋友们玩得也很开心,特别是丁丁
         小朋友,大家为她的五岁生日开了一个party
         庆祝,场面、气氛都很好。
             最后还是要感谢building的热心组织和
         各位的努力参与,我们期待下周再会。

Bon semain tout le monde !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2002-7-22 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
Hi lady and gentlemen ---

As we all see, a lot of contributions come from everybody. Playing bridge with you guys is really fun to me, though I am not looking for being a professional guru. Would it be a nice idea to have every one leave his/her personal email address and land or cell phone ? In case for any emergency contacting.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2002-7-22 16:54 | 显示全部楼层
Hi lady and gentlemen ---

As we all see, a lot of contributions come from everybody. Playing bridge with you guys is really fun to me, though I am not looking for being a professional guru. Would it be a nice idea to have every one leave his/her personal email address and land or cell phone ? In case for any emergency contacting.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2002-7-26 13:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks. FM, Weir and Bill, I will create an excel form for anybody else to fill in tomorrow. Yours will be pasted beforehand.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2002-7-30 10:13 | 显示全部楼层
Ladies and gentlemen ---

For those who have not got a chance to tell her/his contact info (phone and email) yet, if you please, kindly hand in yours at your convenience by sending Bill Ding or myself an email.

Have a nice day.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2002-7-31 13:58 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Bill Ding ---

How is your road test prep ?
Tried to call u several times, never got thru yet. Would you please send me another email telling ur email address ? I am sorry I can't find out the original one you sent to me last week.

Have a nice day.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 22:31 , Processed in 0.089330 second(s), 39 queries .