租房买房买生意上iU91
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 冬季快结束了,赶紧去滑雪啊!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2004-3-3 03:37 | 只看该作者
To almighty

这里是运动天地,不是示爱的地方。如果你想向我们这些游击队员安示。。。, 那你可要来了!

Who care??? Non our business! Private things should hide, you not suppose talk to the public. We all come from different regions or countries. Why should we live in the same style?

Does not matter who you are and where you from as long as you love skiing or snowboarding.

Let's talk about the feeling of skiing or snowboarding, that is right topic here.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2004-3-3 03:50 | 只看该作者
If you really want to **** my ass, come to Bromont. Let's see, do you qualify or not.

We want to ski or snowboard, however, you want to **** my ass. Are you a man or woman? But I am going to tell you if you are a man, please be a man, if you are a woman, donot be silly.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-3 04:12 | 只看该作者
为什么会有这么多的怨恨?你可另帖子,公之于众。上来这里无缘无故的乱骂一通是没有用,只会让人反感。如果真的有怨气,就请说出原因,我们虽然不一定是绝顶聪明的人,但都是有脑子的。一朝君子一朝臣,秋去春来树换叶。旧的棋盘,每弈一换的新棋子,并不妨碍你们每回的游戏。圣手们只是游戏其中,又何必为一盘快要结束的棋而毁了棋盘呢?我想圣手们会明白其中道理。在此多言,见谅。

这个滑雪的帖子,只是为了让大家有机会一起享受冬季的乐趣,希望在这个帖子里,大家尽量的友善。     :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2004-3-3 04:14 | 只看该作者
I feel unsafe now, I need a lawer. Can someone call the police and do a record?

Do you think you are going escape from the law. It is not that easy, once you broke the law. You must responsible all you have done.

I did nothing to harm you, we post Ad. for skiing or snowboarding. We talk about the feeling of our skiing or snowboarding. Who the hell you are?

Coming to our AD. site, try to critise the topic not belong to our common interest and threatenning me. We are Canadian, we listen people's advice, but we never frighten the behavior. We are live in Canada not China any more. We have law and justice.

Waiting my lawer's letter. We are going to find to you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-3 04:23 | 只看该作者
************注意!!!本周末连续两天滑雪活动(周六和周日)!! **********
=======>2004/03/06 星期六  
=======>2004/03/07 星期日 Bromont游击滑雪队行动日!
请你在EMAIL里注明你想参加哪一天的活动,或者两天你都想参加。

去SkiBromont滑雪!    http://www.skibromont.com/en/default.asp   

*欢迎有车的和没有车的滑雪的人发EMAIL和我联系. 把你的联系电话号码告我* wells_xu@hotmail.com

*集合时间:1:45pm. 返回时间:10:00pm,(可以提早)
*集合地点:Namur 地铁站,出口转右边的Harvey's Restaurant 攴厅里面等, 返回时送到家.

*搭车:$10/人,上车后请交司机
*滑雪场租ski and boot一套25元/4h,30元/8h,学习坡免费使用.租雪具及上山缆车票自负.
*雪场LIFT TICKET(下午3点到晚上结束)$33,如果是只是买小绿道的LIFT TICKET,只要$16.5

2004/03/07 星期六 滑雪

#1车

Driver: Ken
rider: Janet
rider: 墨墨
rider: liu zhuo

#2车:
Driver: Frank
rider: wells-1       
rider: wells-2
(rider:      )

=========== ============= =====

2004/03/07 星期日 滑雪

#1车

Driver: Ken
rider: Janet
rider: Wells
rider: Lynn

#2车

Driver: Folks-1
rider: Folks-2
rider: folks-3
rider: ZQ

#3车

Driver: Mona-1
rider: Mona-2

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2004-3-3 04:43 | 只看该作者
To all skiers or snowboarder:
如果我和我的家人最近发生任何意外,代号almighty。的人将是最大嫌疑,必须将它绳之于法。

To Sinoquebec.com 主管人 和 老板 :
Please keep this "almighty" all relate information, later police or my lawer will need them.

By the way, my family and I were threatened by the "almighty".  We are really feeling unsafe now on. We will notice this to the police station, in case something happen.
My family and I are starting to anxious about this case.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2004-3-3 04:48 | 只看该作者
I might need many witness to fight this case in court.
If you feel like you want to make the justice, please come forward to my lawer later.

Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2004-3-3 04:58 | 只看该作者
Wells

Can you come with me tomorrow to the police station and lawer's office?

almighty
Member # 35511   posted 03-03-2004 02:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To'hawk-eyed,多管闲事没你好处!出门小心点.小心你全家有灾难!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2004-3-3 05:11 | 只看该作者
To Wells, Folks, Mona, Cristal, lily, Lynn, Tony, Gerry, Deng, Martin, Jack, Allgoskiing, Caroly.

I need at least two witnesses. If you already know this guy, email to me or call me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2004-3-3 05:40 | 只看该作者
To Wells, Folks, Mona, Cristal, lily, Lynn, Tony, Gerry, Deng, Martin, Jack, Allgoskiing, Caroly.

骂我说我不要紧,我不会骂回。但是威胁我和我的家人,当我们有危险时,你们说我还能座视不理嘛?

既然他有心要害我和我的家人,那只有police and lawer才可以解决。

这是他的恐吓贴字。

almighty
Member # 35511   posted 03-03-2004 02:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To'hawk-eyed,多管闲事没你好处!出门小心点.小心你全家有灾难!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 13:43 , Processed in 0.046070 second(s), 38 queries .