打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] French man from France looking for a chinese girl

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-29 06:26 | 显示全部楼层
doudou388:

Also, please don't mislead other people that you are such a
nice person or what, you even didn't mention your status of
DIVORCE, and also the CHILD at the beginning.

I do not see the relationship with being a good person.
My divorce and my son belong to my private life, I speak about it if I want it and with whom I want it.

Say to me what allows you to affirm that I am not a good person? Do you know me?
If you know me, exlpain me what I did wrong.
If you know me, explains to me what I have make to you so that you me judges so badly
If you do not know me, what enables you to judge me like that, without me to know?

msb
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2002-10-29 09:25 | 显示全部楼层
hawker, why do you think you have the right to judge that I am right or wrong? I have the right to speak freely. You are not moral police. Shame on you! LIfe will run the way you like it or not.
doudou3838, you think you are smarter than others. Of course, all the fools think they are smarter than others. Also, if someone want to date this French guy, that is their own decision. Why do you tell others what is right and what is wrong to do? Did you meet this French guy before? if not, why did you say he is dishonest? You live in hell, but please don't mislead others that the world is hell. At least, he never use improper language like "bullshit"! As a woman, you wrote down that indicates you are really from lower society. Do you think high society lady and gentleman open thier mouth to say others talking bullshit? if you have time, why not find yourself a better life and some decent friends? You are full of cautions. You are just a poor woman without confidence.
Hi French guy, igore her and do what you want. some people have very bad upbring so they judge everyone as bad. All the people they associate are dishonest, poor and take advantage from each other....so they only have such impression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2002-10-29 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
Speaking freely doesn't mean you have the right to attack others personally. don't be unciviliazed!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2002-10-29 10:02 | 显示全部楼层
Franchement, j'en ai marre de voir les gens jaser sur des choses qui ne les concernent pas vraiment. J'ai été en France pendant pas mal de temps et je trouve que la plupart des français sont cultivés, respectueux et respectables.Je pense que msb est un homme honnête et j'ai beaucoup apprécié la façon dont il a répondu aux attaques injustifiées. Chapeau!!!Le proverbe chinois qu'il a écrit montre non seulement sa personnalitè, sa philosophie, mais aussi son attachement à notre culture.
Un peu de respect pour tout le monde et tout ira très  bien.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-29 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
Merci BLC,

Dans quelques jours, je ferai paraitre sur le site le compte rendu de mon voyage en Chine en mai 2002. Ce fut une grande experience. J'y ai rencontre des gens merveilleux, et vu des choses terribles.

Je vais faire traduire mon texte en chinois afin que tout le monde puisse profiter de mon experience.

msb
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-29 11:30 | 显示全部楼层
Read all topic, you will find all your response.

msb
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2002-10-29 12:02 | 显示全部楼层
msb, There is big different part between French culture and chinese culture. In Chinese culture, divorce and son all are not your private if you want to look for a lady, you should tell people first. Actually, French culture and chinese culture are very different, special in private life. None of any chinese people who look for partner here posted their picture, but most of them tell people about their marriage history.If they don't, the people like doudou will say :"you are not sincerely" . Since Chinese people don't think this is private. Look! you must be careful culture gap from now on.  wink  Just do what you want to do. leave ...alone. Some people you worth to fight with, like wang8. some not!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2002-10-29 12:19 | 显示全部楼层
楼下的, 你的句子看不懂:divorce and son all are not your private , 什么意思啊?你句子中所有的private应该是privacy吧?还有,在西方文化中,就应该算法国文化与中国文化最接近了,由辜鸿铭先生的<中国人的精神>及本人在欧洲的生活为证.而且,由于历史及客观原因,虽然有的了解歪了,但是就从总体来说,法国人对中国的了解比中国人对法国的了解多得多.
以上拙见,如有冒犯,就当放屁.哈哈哈哈.              :p    :p    :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-29 12:25 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for this understanding.

msb
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2002-10-29 12:28 | 显示全部楼层
Eumm, it seems msb does understand chinese culture very well, coz at least he can understand chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-19 20:32 , Processed in 0.045576 second(s), 39 queries .