返回列表
楼主: XIAOHUI
打印 上一主题 下一主题

姐妹们,帮我解开这个心结吧!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-4-20 17:20 | 只看该作者
I can't type Chinese words,but now I still want to tell you my thinking:
: i4 h1 `! L9 y- VTo learn how to live happily. No matter what kind of things you have met,try to keep a happiness from your heart. And I feel, in fact, what you meet, it's almost nothing, forget it. Everyone is grow from young to old, it's nature. Certainly, if your classmate just talk the things that you don't like to hear, go away; To appreciate the blue sky,the green grass, the lovely children...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-4-20 18:13 | 只看该作者
别把自己太当回事就行了
8 C& q# d5 T* \5 U, ~2 K
  c' F* k4 P5 f& }0 s# @居委会有些婆婆妈妈的话可取7 F* {: x+ ^& f3 j
( X7 U3 V. V$ g
“其实别人说什么并不重要,重要的是自我评价...只要爱人不嫌弃就可以了”-Angel
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-4-20 18:40 | 只看该作者
建议你改行从事抗衰老产品的研发工作,定能貌、财双收!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-4-20 19:23 | 只看该作者
扯蛋! $ I. N: {' C" Z" C# Y* Z( v+ m
6 `3 j" _- H) p" A% y6 m1 y
女人想保持青春美丽只有一法, 多性交, 但不要杂交, 多吃老公的精子, 日本有一族叫"颜射", 就是专门把老公的精子射到脸上, 但不要射别人的呦, 否则脸会花. 如果不性交, 女人30岁以後, 皮肤茄菜皮一张, 人老珠黄!
6 d5 Z2 R* t" g% q2 M2 d! x% V+ ~- z
6 L- F% w9 P3 N( i* s日本美学大师
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-4-21 09:26 | 只看该作者
congradulations, xiaohui, you are on the right track to your beauty...
' j/ ?. S! H$ F5 L8 bfor any kind of progess, you need awakening time first, you are at this stage now. i know its kinds of hard for you to go through, but after you step through this stage, you can get back your beauty, and more importantly, your selfconfidence. for angel and her gangs, they are just ugly women forever, they don't know they are ugly, they don't admit they are ugly, and they don't want to get rid of their uglyness. who cares your beauty? not your barbar, not your husband, not your friends, they just don't care. on the contrast, they fear about your beauty, they treat you as a compititor, they afraid you will outshine them, they don't walk to walk aside a jewel. just look yourself in front of a mirror and look into it, and tell me, only yourself and wang8 care about your beauty. just read my lips and tell yourself 100 times per day, only wang8 and myself care about my physical wellbeing. / x0 r7 L8 m5 ], ?0 f/ T0 m/ Z7 s
now, you know you have a problem and you want to workout a plan to get out of the wounds and on your way to the green, here is how:) m/ X0 }% d' n4 ]
1) make a list and tell you what's in your control and what's not% A. Y3 ?. W( b* z
2) make a plan to conquer all the odds and get back your beauty from evil's hands
( e# V0 q; r" I* K3 C# G5 n3) start doing it now
9 f  b/ V% C& m0 n4) have a feedback system to varify that you are on the right track.
: R4 \8 z  [  F7 l; c6 k/ Aseveral things can be done here, but that's my idea, how to excute it depending on yourself, becasue i don't know your ture situation
* S  M# F. ?1 }; c- b  e1) go to gyms, yes, definitly, workout more5 }9 }- Y5 v( F+ W8 w$ W" B# x
2) make a good nutrition plan, you are what you eat in, have diciplaine, don't be greedy. just eat what your body need, not what your mouth like
' g: ~9 L) [- t5 I3) apply natual makeup and be a makeup artist. shopping with the one who has great teast. 50% of beauty come from within (your selfeconfidence, your pride....) 30% come form your physical body (your boobs, your face..) and 20% come from how you dress, how you do the makeup. remember this formular and do it.$ z" u6 \/ Z6 ]# _
let me knwo if i am just bullshitting or my thought works on you.
( e  G+ s0 @  u# Y% x: @3 Zhope you can be beautiful and graceful.: {& H3 ^7 f. h$ M6 q: p  e
merciful wang8
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-4-21 13:09 | 只看该作者
wang8, you are really a guy who knows how to appreciate and enjoy the lady.
( v$ h, X, x2 G( u
. z8 f7 f# E3 u4 U* ?Actually,in many high-tech companies,the only women who pay less attention to theirselves  beauty  are from our mainland of China.Yes,they take care of their family,their work very well,but it's the same important for them to show theirselves  
8 j6 h* g( o. L+ ?: L2 d+ P* V3 V. H) ^  Y
for any kind of progess, you need awakening time first, you are at this stage now. i know its kinds of hard for you to go through, but after you step through this stage, you can get back your beauty, and more importantly, your selfconfidence. for angel and her gangs, they are just ugly women forever, they don't know they are ugly, they don't admit they are ugly, and they don't want to get rid of their uglyness. who cares your beauty? not your barbar, not your husband, not your friends, they just don't care. on the contrast, they fear about your beauty, they treat you as a compititor, they afraid you will outshine them, they don't walk to walk aside a jewel. just look yourself in front of a mirror and look into it, and tell me, only yourself and wang8 care about your beauty. just read my lips and tell yourself 100 times per day, only wang8 and myself care about my physical wellbeing.
, T4 P( b- s  X! J% B( Cnow, you know you have a problem and you want to workout a plan to get out of the wounds and on your way to the green, here is how:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

sinoq挖坑第二高 该用户已被删除
17#
发表于 2005-4-28 11:20 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2005-4-28 20:35 | 只看该作者
认真的女人最美丽!
生命原本脆弱,但我们只能坚强的活着, 并寻找快乐,就这样!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2005-4-28 20:53 | 只看该作者
听上去很头疼, 还好我没结婚, 有些怕了, 尤其看过“ 中国式离婚”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 14:27 , Processed in 0.045422 second(s), 39 queries .