租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: tigeregg
打印 上一主题 下一主题

place-st-henri的篮球球友请进

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2005-3-11 13:32 | 显示全部楼层

Bye-bye Montreal, basketball friends......

place-st-henri的篮球球友, Bye, everybody, I left Montreal yesterday and I am in Toronto now. Tomorrow I will leave for Beijing. Living 3 years in Montreal, there are lots of good memories left behind. I really want to have one more game with you guys, unforturenately... Well, hope you all be happy and healthy. I will remmenber you all the time. Keep surfing on line. See you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2005-5-5 01:48 | 显示全部楼层

Hi,Montreal,Hi, my friends!

Hi  everybody,

I miss you guys all the time but I can't get on sinoquebec from China. Now, I am in Sacramento in the tour with team. I think this is a good time to say hi to you guys. How is everything going? It is summer time and you guys move out from gym to downtown to enjoy your basketball. I hope I can go with you guys again. Take care!
How a y, tigeregg?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-10-30 10:25 | 显示全部楼层

蒙城的朋友你们好!

虎蛋他爹你们好呀,我前天刚从国内回多伦多来,看来你们在那边搞得挺红火呀!在国内上不了这个网站。什么时候来这边比赛,我们再聚!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-11-1 11:50 | 显示全部楼层

Hi! Tigeregg

Post by tigeregg
Whip, welcome back. Are you going back to China? or will stay at Toronto?

Also, will you come back to Montreal to take the graduation ceremony?

I won't go back to Beijing. I will stay in Toronto. My graduation ceremony was over when I was in Beijing. Maybe we should find another reason to meet in Montreal or Toronto. See you guys and keep in touch. Say hello to everyone!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-11-3 20:08 | 显示全部楼层

Hi Iverson!

Hi Iverson, have not  heard you for long time. did you move to Vancouver? The thing is I am in Toronto. But maybe this weekend I will go to Montreal to visit friends. Tell me your phone No. and I will call you.  Take care!

Post by Iverson
hi, whip, i am now in vancouver, and will return to montreal for christmas, keep in touch, we can have a dinner somewhere in chinatown.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 09:26 , Processed in 0.051627 second(s), 31 queries .