租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: cafee

[加签] 请教父母探亲邀请函的书写

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2005-5-12 15:05 | 显示全部楼层

need an invitation letter sample TOO!!

<HR style="COLOR: #efefef" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->想邀父母来探亲,求好心人给发一个 invitation letter sample. 谢谢了。 [email="shaolm@hotmail.com"]shaolm@hotmail.com[/email]
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->

<!-- message, attachments, sig -->
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-5-12 15:09 | 显示全部楼层

need an invitation letter sample TOO!!

挂念着父亲呢,请哪位好心人给我发个SAMPLE 吧~~~谢了!!
要不,可以给回报的.请E-MAIL至:s_lynn_tang@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-2 15:15 | 显示全部楼层

哪位好心人能给发个申请父母探亲的WORD格式的申请表格

网上下载的都是PDF格式,不能在上填写,表格包括:申请表,家属表,教育及就业表,老婆3月就要生产,急需申请母亲来,谢谢了.E-MAIL:jian99tj@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-4 12:51 | 显示全部楼层
不需要宣誓呀,我刚办成功的,自己写了一份,签名就可以了。你看移民网站也没要求要宣誓
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-5 14:55 | 显示全部楼层
我也刚办成,不用宣誓书,很简单的就是:我某某,(配偶),邀请某某什么时间来加拿大,什么时候回去....(写上原因来加目的,)我们确保某某按时离开加拿大,

(手写签名)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-24 14:52 | 显示全部楼层

关于父母探亲的邀请函!

<HR style="COLOR: #efefef" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->关于邀请函有没有特别的要求?是否一定加拿大方面传真给国内的父母或者使用挂号信邮寄给中国?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-25 15:49 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
庆祝地平线成立十周年,小生意班特别优惠四选一: 1. 40小时地平线法语;2. 100小时政府Francisation法语;3. 与报名费等值的中小学课程(包括夏令营);4. 特别厚道的价格
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-14 18:58 | 显示全部楼层
看大家都在找,我找到一个直接贴在这里算了,不过别都一样,那肯定拒签了,哈哈.

给签证官的:

invitation Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, ____________, residing at _________________, would like to invite my mother/father, _________, residing at _____________, to visit us in Canada for about ____ months starting from ________.

The purpose of the visit is social as well as tourism within Canada. During her/his/their visit, she/he/they will stay with us at the above address and we will be responsible for all her/his/their expenses including the round trip air fare to Canada, food, housing, travelling within Canada, medical insurance and all other expenses.

We will make sure that my mother/father will leave Canada before the expiration of her/his/their authorized stay. Please kindly grant her/his/them a Temporary Resident Visa.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone at 123-456-7890 or E-mail me at abc@cde.com if you have any questions.

Best regards,

xxx

给父母的
your name
address
tel

your mom's name
address

Dear Mom,

How are you these days? I am doing okay for my first pregnancy, and we are still overjoyed at the thought of having a baby.

We also have big news for you. We decided to invite you to come visit us this fall. You know, I have always wanted you to be with me when I go through labor and delivery for the first time, and most important, we can share the happiest moment together expecting the newest member of our family.

I am so sorry that Dad has to take care of staff at home and can not come here with you, but at least you can come and provide support. Also the timing is perfect, my due day is October 30th, and you can stay with us for about two months until the end of November.

You know right now I live in Niagara Falls, the very famous Place. In October you will enjoy the most beautiful time in Niagara Falls! I know that you will miss Daddy and do not like the cold winters, so you can go back to china before the real winter comes. How does this sound? I know you would totally agree with this plan.

I have prepared all the documents from my part as well as a checklist of all documents you need to get the Visa. You can also check the official web site at http://www.beijing.gc.ca to get more information you may need. Once you get the visa, please book the round trip air tickets right away with exact date of return. This is very important. An open-ended ticket could cause problems since the pre-Christmas time is very busy for airlines.

I can’t wait to see you at this special moment. We can go shopping for baby's clothes, car seat, stroller and lot of other things together and wait for the coming of the baby. How wonderful it is! This fall must be the most memorable fall we've ever had.
Best wish and Good Luck.

Love,

Daughter, xxx
Son in law, xxx
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-20 15:47 | 显示全部楼层
谁有邀请父母办美签的邀请函,能否发我一份:
tedinmon@gmail.com

谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 05:56 , Processed in 0.049259 second(s), 33 queries .