租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: rentqcapt
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[探亲] 5月份体检,现在还没任何消息的,麻烦冒个泡!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
71#
发表于 2006-3-22 00:20 | 显示全部楼层
Post by avw1231ca
小弟 刚刚拿到CSQ 要递交那个联邦申请了.我想问问各位前辈们,你们递交的时候 有递交那个未犯罪证明的了吗?还是等到联邦通知交的时候再交??那个证明在哪里搞得到??能说的具体一点吗?
非常感谢 答复的各位前辈们....
I did that after CSQ, send those files to baffalo. Police cetificate of China---ask Chinese Ambassy, other country---it is depend, Canada---only do it if you are informed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2006-3-22 17:00 | 显示全部楼层

Javadou

to Javadou, did you get PRL? wish you good luck today.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2006-3-24 15:11 | 显示全部楼层

我9月7日完成体检,现仍无任何动静

Post by javadou
多谢! 不过还是没有收到 。 再等等吧。希望只是因为我是8月30号体检的。。。。
也祝你好运

97日完成体检,现仍无任何动静。但愿能在你之后一周有消息。祝好运。另外,此地9月体检的大侠也不少,有好消息望能同喜。;)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2006-3-27 14:45 | 显示全部楼层

恭喜javadou

Post by javadou
我刚刚收到要护照的信. 我8月26号体检的.后面的例如wwhale兄等也应该快了,祝福你们!
恭喜啊:rolleyes: ,另外根据在此发言的大侠们的时间轴,7月体检和8月体检收到PRL的时间间隔为2周,如8月和9月间隔也同样的话,9月体检的怨夫怨妇应在下周有消息;) 。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2006-3-28 17:07 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Quebecer
我11月2005体检的,前两天给移民局去Fax,回了这么句话"FILE WITH OFFICER FOR FINAL REVIEW",这是什么意思!!!!
有和我得到同样消息的朋友吗? How long time need to be waiting.

seems not so bad new, but you still have to wait...;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2006-3-29 15:36 | 显示全部楼层
Post by victorlli
to wwhale:背景调查有没有进展。这是buffalo今天给我的答复:We have requested background information from other government offices(s). Unfortunately, we cannot respond to requests for the status of your application before this information is received.从2月初得知背景调查,到现在都快两个月了。fficeffice" /><O:p></O:p>

It does not mean you are surely in background check when you got those reply. This is one type of replys from baffalo that many people had obtained, but I do not believe so many people experienced background check. I got the similiar answer recently either, nothing more. We cannot do anything with that:frown: .anyway ,let see what happen next week.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2006-3-29 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
Post by victorlli
to wwhale:背景调查有没有进展。这是buffalo今天给我的答复:We have requested background information from other government offices(s). Unfortunately, we cannot respond to requests for the status of your application before this information is received.从2月初得知背景调查,到现在都快两个月了。fficeffice" /><O:p></O:p>

If you do not mind, do you have some complicated working experience in China before, especially working in some military related departments, or have you been to many other countries before.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2006-3-30 02:20 | 显示全部楼层
Post by victorlli
to wwhale: I did have something like what you said. But I really don't know how much it is involved.
how many times did you ask bufallo? did they always give you the same answer as you told---something of "asking for background information...."did they had some other answer like ----...."for final review..."or "....finished soon"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2006-3-30 15:06 | 显示全部楼层
Post by victorlli
to wwhale: 3 times since feb. always got the same answears.
I have asked Buffalo for 3 times, 2 of them are same to your "background version", 1 is the "in process, time is unknown" ....even I could not get definite judge from the replies of bufallo, I have bad feeling on such type of answer....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2006-3-30 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
为了下周我等9月体检的能有好消息, 老夫决定本周六找个观音菩萨烧柱香,周日再去教堂向圣母祈祷。。。。事到如今除了求神拜佛,实在没别的招了。。:eek:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-21 15:23 , Processed in 0.042855 second(s), 36 queries .