返回列表
楼主: robin222
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教高手:现代sonata "check"灯亮

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2005-10-8 08:24 | 只看该作者

Check Engine 灯

我的SONATA 的CHeck灯也亮了。昨天跑时突然发现引擎灯灯亮了,不知怎么回事,请教如何解决。汽车引擎发动机还在保修范围内,不知现代给不给 免费维修?
知道的朋友请告知我 sun_jack@126.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2005-10-9 14:32 | 只看该作者
the check enging light on. it is telled you some problem for your car.like map.tps.vaccum leaking ,if you not fix the problem .the rpm will high .maybe it is caused spending more gas.or bigger  defective in the future
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2005-10-12 21:12 | 只看该作者
我的二手车也是这二天CHECK灯有时亮有时来,不知道什么原因,如果不理会有什么隐患呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2005-10-12 22:24 | 只看该作者

I can help everyone whose car need help!

1. At first, It is very important to don't believe the person who have no knowledge of car in here.
2."engine check light" is designed for checking troubleshooting of engine and transmission. It is a check troubleshooting code system. There are two system, OBD (car produced before 1996) and OBD II(car produced from 1996).OBD II can find problems of transmission, but OBD just can find Problems of engine.The suspension system cann't be checked by the diagnostic system.
3. You have to check you prroblem code by scanner when engine check light is on. You will got one or more problem code and know what problem your car appeared after you scanned. Sometimes, the problem is very important which can make a serious problem for your can if you don't fixed it as soon as possible. You know "engine check light",means "check engine  as soon as possible".
4.I have saved thousands dollars before fixed my transmission by checked problem code and just replace some cheaper parts.
5. I can help you to get more knowledg of car and save money which we needn't pay to bad garage .

email:car-car-car@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-8 20:17 , Processed in 0.039792 second(s), 32 queries .