租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: cocomagic
打印 上一主题 下一主题

McGill Undergraduate

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2002-8-7 15:28 | 只看该作者
hi, phantom, that is great! sure I will~~       and thanks to sjy,      I have registered for four courses through Minerva, I will talk to an advisor for more assistance once I get there. how about cocomagic and heitao2, have you guys finished registering courses? good luck!  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2002-8-7 16:21 | 只看该作者
Hi, could someone tell me how long I can get CAQ if I apply now? I'm visa student coming from Toronto. Is that possible for me to enter the continuing education department in Mcgill?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2002-8-8 00:49 | 只看该作者
hi, thanks for your care.  I've registered for 4courses too, but i need 2more. I don't know if it's too many.Hope i can manage them. God bless me......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2002-8-8 19:48 | 只看该作者
to greenboy, according to sjy and my another friend in Montreal's information, if you apply CAQ in Montreal in person, you can get it probably the same day, it won't take long. and you may apply to transfer to the continuing education department in Mcgill, not very sure. good luck!  :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2002-8-9 01:04 | 只看该作者
Hi everyone,
It seems everybody is doing great recently. Right now I am working with the first year office for the new students' package. You will get a nice bag and a lot of other stuffs in orientation day. I will be a group leader for management faculty. Hope to see you guys there.
Still, I'd like to propose a 'unofficial welcome party' for everyone coming to McGill and still in McGill. I am really looking forward to meet all you guys.
For the students coming to management, there are two more things. First, there will be an English placement test for you. However, for you own interest, do not take it right now, it is better to do it later, like in the second year. Second, if you are in the 120 credit program, do not rush in core courses in your first term. You may take one or two, but taking four or five cores together is definitly not a good idea. Also you can take 5 courses per semeter at most normally.
See you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2002-8-9 02:27 | 只看该作者
hi, sjy, that is a great suggestion,   :rolleyes:   when and where? count me in~~
  and Phantom, will you be peerhelper during orientation week? wish I can see you there  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2002-8-9 03:16 | 只看该作者
daibird, sorry right now i am not in town. if you have any problem about course selection, and professor profiles. just email me.
good luck and enjoy beauty-free CS department which is good for guys focusing on codes.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2002-8-9 08:36 | 只看该作者
Hi,guys,
can anyone tell me how to apply for the undergraduate program?
I only have the transcripts of my University, but have not transcripts of high school. Is it possible for me to apply for the undergraduate study?
thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2002-8-9 14:33 | 只看该作者
to fk:
   It is really hard to say, you'd better try it. sometimes high school transcript is not very important if you have university transcript. personal opinion~~  :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2002-8-10 00:02 | 只看该作者
hi hi hi ~everybody ~~~~~~~~~ long time no cccccccccc  :p
i gonna be crazy about thses dame days ~~~~
my awful english summer course's began ,and during the first several days ,natuarally have so many stuffs to do.and as all of my classmates are Canadians whose english's much better than me ,i need to spend a lot of time concentrating on it ~~~~~~~`
And there's a unfortune that one of my friends suddenly find a mass in her belley ,that's really serious ,and i just kept around her thses days to give her some encouragement.
And .... i still need to work on the written examination of driving ~~~~~god~~~    there's no time left for me ~~~~~~~
i've sent a Course Approval Form to the advisor ,hope i can get the response as soon as possible .
And i wanna ask more about the placement test .
as i can not take the test now ,i need to wait a long time to register my courses after finish the placement .but i'm afraid it maybe too late to register some courses ,as the size of the class is limited .
SJY,i really wanna more info in detail~~~~ if possible ,can you give a call or i can call u if u like ~ my number is (514)502-4242 LI WEN ,thanx  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 18:46 , Processed in 0.045421 second(s), 39 queries .