唉……

说话不在多,有美女则灵!;)
诸位,看美女吧!
还有比这个更漂亮的吗?:rolleyes:
我不相信!你帖上来啊!:eek!:

0.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 1667)

0.jpg
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2005-7-28 00:22 | 只看该作者

这个有什么漂亮的?

胸和西人女性比象机场!

看下面这个!

dabo.JPG (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 1661)

dabo.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2005-7-28 00:42 | 只看该作者
这是一个好贴,有没有女性光顾,看了这么多帖子,我干脆爽快直接点说出来。

每个人都是上帝手中的苹果,有的青,有的红。在加拿大生活3年多,很寂寞,至今还没有去看过脱衣舞,也没有去酒吧,可能还是不习惯把。喜欢亚洲的女的。

本人健康正常男性一名,33岁,176, 人很认真,友好,现诚意征求女性伴侣一名,希望健康,正常。。联系方式:fengzhonga23@yahoo.com

请勿在此发言及讨论,多谢理解。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2005-7-28 09:32 | 只看该作者

有偿诚征性援助(征求女性)

有偿诚征性援助(征求女性)

<HR style="COLOR: #efefef" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->看了这么多帖子,拐弯直接都是在征来求去的,我干脆爽快直接点说出来。

本人健康正常男性一名,现诚意征求女性伴侣一名,希望健康,正常,35岁以下,能进行正常性生活。短期长期都行,本人愿意支付酬金,具体细节面议。联系方式:jacques_liang@hotmail.com
本帖在即为有效。无效时,本人自会删除。

请勿在此发言及讨论,多谢理解
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2005-7-28 13:28 | 只看该作者
为什么蒙城男性如此孤独? 有点难以理解。

为什么不留意一下身边的女性呢?一点感情都没有,纯粹为了性的女性有吗?

我建议你们多注意点自身魅力的培养,这应该是一条捷径。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2005-7-28 14:37 | 只看该作者
他们如果懂你说得这些,怎么还会来这里发帖子,整天哄mm都来不及了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2005-7-28 14:56 | 只看该作者

Poor guy, I didn't mean you are miseralbe

Post by yinyang
Cold-eyed: Who is miserable? I thought you were just close-minded, however, you think you are sufferring from ED. Even you think most of Chinese men are sufferring from mental impotency based on Wang xiaobo? If you are, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea don't take other people to your group. As you said most of Chinese immigrants are well-educated and well-behaved, you are completely an exceptional. You know nothing but scold other people like a dog barking everywhere. I suggest you take off your pants, and take a close look at your dd, see if it reacts. if not, you have ED, at least a mental type of ED.
What I meant is you are pathetic. You know the difference? I don't think you do . HAHAHAHA , just imaging that every lonely night you sit in front of you PC and watch down your poor little thing dangling there and hope you could find another pathetic female to answer your desperate call .
How pathetic you are! Poor thing.

As for me, I have no intention and no interest at all to compare how big or how small the little ting between your two legs with others'. Whoever does that could only prove that how tedious and boring they are. (No wonder no girls like you)

After all, as a normal humain being,( obviously, you are pulling yourself out of them) they catch up girls with brains not your little poor thing. Or else, I will have a question for you then,which is, "why people don't walk around naked in the street ?" You must have the answer to this simple question, I guess. Though I have been doubting your intellegence for a long long time due to seeing you are so pathetic of exposing your personal desire in such a public place in such a stupid way.hahahaha.

Actually, according to my limited experience, there is much more fun than just having sex when you are with girls together (I don't deny that I have been enjoying sex very much, never stopped,specially with the one I am loving now) hahahaha. Some skunks like you would never understand this. I beleive.

I don't say I am not ED doesn't necessarily mean I am, the same here, you don't say you are ED doesn't necessarily mean you are not. What's the big deal and what's the point? Still haven't figured it out yet? You pathetic?

Mentioning of the dog, my dog seems more happy than you are. I guess the reason must be that he knows that he is a male dog. So be yourself , be like a normal human being.I guess you still have the idea what makes the difference between an animal and humain being?

Little advice for you, try talk to "Sad marriage", I have this feeling that he could teach you a lot more about the difference between a human being and a dog.

BTW, it's not correct to say ".........based on Wang xiao bo" There is a grammar error here. hahahaha (As for Wang Xiao bo himself, I love his work ,that's all. I doubt if you can understand a word in his books.)

I got No more words for you anymore and go back continue your self-abusing if you like. You pathetic bastard. haha
说自己的话 让别人去走吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2005-7-28 15:01 | 只看该作者
我想,凡是来加拿大的,不管现在过的如何,能够选择出国这条路,总不会是太平庸之辈。

在如今这个社会上,已经不是几十年前了,性需求不是什么见不得人的事。人家不是说吗,对女人最高的赞赏是说她性感。

作男人,大度一点,绅士一点。目标是性,也稍微动点心思。

男女之间那种比爱情少一点,比友情多一点的感情其实很美,在此基础上的性虽然不是很光彩,但是总比这样的好点。

人生苦短,我们的传统对性的压抑其实是不健康的,很多人的婚姻里责任多于爱情,不是不可以,只是有点残忍。

性是婚姻里很重要的部分,我在想很多到网上来找性的人或许在婚姻得不到。很悲哀,人生中最美的20年里该享受到的都享受不到

发点感慨,也希望大家彼此之间多点理解,少点恶语相骂。这也是一种修养。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2005-7-28 15:08 | 只看该作者

说得好

Post by sad marriage
为什么蒙城男性如此孤独? 有点难以理解。

为什么不留意一下身边的女性呢?一点感情都没有,纯粹为了性的女性有吗?

我建议你们多注意点自身魅力的培养,这应该是一条捷径。

我也不理解啊 哈哈
说自己的话 让别人去走吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2005-7-28 15:09 | 只看该作者

哈哈

Post by christmas111
他们如果懂你说得这些,怎么还会来这里发帖子,整天哄mm都来不及了。

同感 同感
说自己的话 让别人去走吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-18 05:40 , Processed in 0.045010 second(s), 41 queries .