31#
发表于 2003-5-29 14:32 | 显示全部楼层
in the long term, diff is even easier maybe. Jiayou   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2003-5-29 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
我今天刚考完PSYCHO , 看来可以说一下话了, 呵呵
我发现,去年U0的人, 现在明显问题在于对自己缺乏信心。当然这是可以理解的。 但是信心是建立在实践上的,如果不去尝试, 我们永远都是被动的, 也是永远对自己缺乏信心的。 我其实只比你们大一年, 我明年U2了, 现在在申请DIFF的TA,明年还要做一门CHEM ENG的TA。 其实我也很害怕, 给系主任写信的时候, 我也很紧张, 因为本科生当TA是很大的挑战,还有很多的面试。 但是如果想MAKE A DIFFERENCE, 这就很值得尝试, 很值得为它努力。 你们明年U1了, 会遇到很多陌生的面孔,他们是从QUEBEC上来的, 从U1开始。这些人学习很强,也很喜欢讨论, 到时候, 可以跟他们好好学学。 信心, 是要建立在努力上的。 U1的课那么多,我想, 经过下一年, 大家一定会成熟很多,应该说, 是对自己认识更多了吧。 好好努力, 争取4年毕业, 虽然难了一点(140+学分), 但是我们没有办法, 我们要MAKE A DIFFERENCE。  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2003-5-29 19:56 | 显示全部楼层
angelshiit, you have red eyes. You are talking about Concordshit, not McGill. please, go to fucck your self, I know you are an old women. WATCH YOURSLEF.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2003-6-1 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
if i have background of medicine, could i directly attend the test for lincense? i saw some information on the website that some guy who had been  a doctor in china directly got the lincense without studying in medical school in canada?
if it is true, why not try your best to pass the test instead of studying in the medical school?
but i don't know the test is in english or in french?
if someone know it , pls tell me.
i am very urgent to wait your answer, thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2003-6-2 13:46 | 显示全部楼层
For the madical bachelor of china, we don't need to study in medical school again, we are elegible to take the lisecce exam directly if our university are listed in WHO directory, it is a multistep exam, the canadian one consists of EE(evaluation exam), QE1,QE2.the US one is step 1 step 2 and CSA. after the exam we need to go on to the second step: Match.the match rate of canada of year 2002 is 16.7%, it is very low, ontorio is better. but the US one the rate is nearly 50%, it is very high but need at least green card. so I encourage fellows to take US one.
All information above is not guarenteed, for more information please check website, easy to find by yahoo or google.
Good luck !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 18:35 , Processed in 0.037863 second(s), 34 queries .