租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 373|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教各位!:TOEFL and IELTS ,which one is much easier?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-3-16 21:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
TOEFL and IELTS ,which one is much easier?
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-16 22:43 | 只看该作者
nobody answer me!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-3-16 23:08 | 只看该作者
It depends. IELTS has 4 sections including a face to face oral test which TOEFL doesn't have. If your spoken English is excellent, you should probably take this advantage. There's a difference in vocabulary too. It seems to me TOEFL requires a bigger vocabulary. By the way, if you are going to take CBT TOEFL, it's probably the same difficult as IELTS. However, the paper based one is much easier since there're mostly multiple choices in TOEFL but only 20% in IELTS. In another word, luck plays a bigger role in TOEFL than in IELTS. If you plan to apply to a school in Canada, I suggest you contact the school before you decide to take TOEFL or IELTS. Sometimes you don't really have the choice. A friend of mine is applying to McGill. She took IELTS in China and got 7.5 but when she contacted the school, she was told that she had to take TOEFL because the department she wanted to study in only accepts TOEFL. Whatever choice you make, good luck!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 19:45 , Processed in 0.037786 second(s), 36 queries .