返回列表
楼主: njerca
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[入籍] 有最近一两个月参加过入籍考试的吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2006-6-16 14:49 | 显示全部楼层

To jane 123:

I will let you know my progress for sure.   Good luck!
Post by jane123
Hi may150080,

You might be right as my notice didn't indicate things like :"If you pass the test and if your application is approved, you will attend a citizenship ceremony immediately after."

Maybe I'll have to take the oath on a different day.

Anyways, please keep us your final status.

Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2006-6-20 08:30 | 显示全部楼层

why???

Then, could you let us know if on your notice to take the citizenship test, there is any thing like this:"If you pass the test and if your application is approved, you will attend a citizenship ceremony immediately after."

Also, did the officer make special checks and ask questions about your passport?  

Thanks a lot!

Post by t4tintin
我今天参加了考试(19号),被告知将收到通知改天宣誓,问他们不能当天解决的原因,说是完全根据法官的上班时间,如果当天法官们都忙着别的事情(如别的审判),无暇顾及公民入籍事宜(毕竟这不属于紧急类别),那天的考生们便只能等通知再跑一趟了。这就是为什么有的人能当天宣誓,有的人不行,全是运气!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2006-6-26 18:36 | 显示全部楼层

better wait for a while

Mine trasferred to Montreal on Dec. 08, 2005, and got the notice of citizenship test just a couple of days ago.  So my suggestion for you is to wait for a little longer.  Sorry I don't know the phone number.  Good luck!
Post by pennstate
我的档案今年初到MONTREAL, 现在还没有接到考试通知, 想打电话问一下.
但是CIC网上公布的电话号码18882422100只能在加拿大用, 有哪为知道人在美国,如何电话查询入籍办理?

多谢先!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2006-6-28 21:51 | 显示全部楼层

Thanks

I took the test yesterday and got the citizenship certificate immediately after the test as was informed.   However, the officer did ask me a lot of questions, and make notes.  I was on the border of participating the ceremony and providing more documents thereafter.  I guess I was lucky to get the citizenship without providing more documents, because there were lots of people yesterday and the judge was too tired to review my case.

SO my suggestions are:  if you come back to Canada for the test, better convince the officer that you come back not just for that and your living in Canada for three years is not just for the citizenship; you have to let the office believe that you will sure live in Canada after you get the citizenship ; and pretend your English is not that good so that you could have more time to think and answers the questions right.

Anyway, think before you talk, and good luck to everyone!
Post by jem'enfous2
通知上写你考完试后可以立即宣誓,就是说考试那天正好宣誓官去那儿上班,你能宣誓啦。如果宣誓官某天不去那儿上班的话,通知上就会告诉你考试和宣誓不是同一天,要另择佳期啦。就是凑巧和不凑巧而已,没什么可担心烦恼的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2006-6-29 11:43 | 显示全部楼层

Thanks szlh

Now I' waiting for my passport, and will be back to China in two weeks.

Best wishes!
Post by szlh
恭喜恭喜
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2006-6-29 11:49 | 显示全部楼层

Congratulations!

Congratulations!  For those of you not leaving Canada in a hurry, it is not a bad idea to attend the ceremony and get the certificate on another day.  Since the whole process took so long time, I was too tired but happy to get it on the same day and get my passport application on the second day.  

From other people's experience, you will get it done in three weeks.  Congrats again!
Post by jane123
My report:

I took the citizenship test yesterday morning at 9:15 and like anticipated, they will schedule the oath on another day. After the test, the officer went through my passport to see the entry/leaving records, and asked a few questions like what's your job and what did you do before this job, etc. Just 5 minutes. I only brought my health care card, passport, landing paper and PR card.

So the next final thing is to wait for the oath notice.

Best luck to those who are waiting!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2006-7-31 10:38 | 显示全部楼层

No, I took the test on June 27, 2006

No, I took the test on June 27, 2006 at 12:45, which means I got the certificate on the same day.  As mentioned in my previous posts, those who took test on 9:15 would always get their certificate on different date.  I heard that people need wait about three weeks.  So what you should do is keep waiting and I believe the notice for you to take the oath is on the way.  Good luck!
Post by bamboosea1
:confused:
We took the citizenship test on 28th, June at 9:15am. We passed the test and interviewed as well. The office told us for making the oath we'll been waiting for a monthlong. Now one month has passed, we didn't receive any information from the government yet. We are wondering what's wrong with this.

We noticed you took the test same day as us. We'd like to know did you receive the notice from the office? We hope we can reach you somehow.

E-mail: wangshan_6@symaptico.ca

Best regards!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 07:58 , Processed in 0.054761 second(s), 32 queries .