租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: zaiheyang
打印 上一主题 下一主题

最近mutual Fund跌势凶猛

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2006-7-19 13:55 | 显示全部楼层
All the investment advisor just want to steal money from your pocket, especially those living on comission. They always say it is bull market and prompt you to buy their mutual funds. They don't think your investment as their own money, they think your investment is their salary!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2006-7-20 13:42 | 显示全部楼层
And you have to pay them commission fee, service fee, GST/QST.....(based on your assets, not on your profit).

All the mutual funds charge you service fee and commission fee every year based on how much money in your account. Let's say the total fees are 3%, your initial investment is 10,000, after one year, you have 9,000, they charge you 9,000*3%=270, plus GST/QST. If you are lucky, after one year , you have 11,000, they charge you 330, plus GST/QST.

So no matter you earn or lose money, they have income from you, just the amount of more or less.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-7-21 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like many people are advocates of mutual funds.

"Nothing is free"?

If I make money through your mutual funds, definitely, I am very happy to pay you, but when I  lose my principle, I still have to pay you the commission fee, service fee, etc, is that reasonable? At least, the bank will not eat my principle......

Commission fee: the money you pay the mutual funds salesperson
Service fee: the money you pay mutual funds operation cost
Some companies combine them together..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-7-23 10:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks Zhouhui,

The website you recommanded looks pretty good...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 20:53 , Processed in 0.043442 second(s), 29 queries .