租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1562|回复: 21
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] about input chinese in english win2000...

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2001-12-15 21:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
hi, friends, do you know how to input chinese fonts in english windows 2000 pro system? if i download a software such as NJstar, i can only use it for 30 days, any other good idea?
thanks first.
2#
发表于 2001-12-15 22:39 | 只看该作者
hello:
win2000 support chinese display and input very well. open control panel and there should be a setting for international. you can install chinese font there. if you want to input chinese. you need to set your default language as chinese and then you will be   able to install chinese input method such as QuanPin and MsPinyin. any question, feel free to email me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2001-12-16 10:57 | 只看该作者
two things here.
1) first, to view the chinese web page. the I.E. came with it will automatically ask you if you want to download chinese encoding method when you try to open a chinese website. if you say yes, your system will ask you to insert win2000 CD, takes less than a minute to install it. if you don't have that CD with you, go to window update page, you can download it from there.
2) second, if you want to type in chinese, you should go to control panel, d-click on the keyboard icon, then chose the input tab. at the first drop down box, chose chinese (PRC), at the second dropdown box, chose your input method ( i chose quan ping since i know ping ying only). click on the apply. now at your startup tray, you will see an addtional icon called "EN", left click once on it, will allow you to swith to CN. so jsut go to any textbox and type pingying....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2001-12-16 11:41 | 只看该作者
Great thanks to nick and wang8!
i got it,i can type in chinese now,i need not any software more, so i will uninstall QUANQIUTONG which give me one month limit.
thanks again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2001-12-16 18:19 | 只看该作者
Can anybody help me out with this problem about Windows ME?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2001-12-18 09:28 | 只看该作者
sorry i have no experience on ME. but since Me and 2000 are released almost in the same time, I guess it should support chinese well too. just try the method we mentioned here. Any question, feel free to email me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2001-12-18 17:02 | 只看该作者
在发言之前已经查过了,LANGUAGE栏里没有 CHINESE 或者MADANRIN. 整天用 南极星
,很不方便, 有点儿烦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2001-12-19 14:43 | 只看该作者
I am not so sure about ME. For XP, it is in Control panel->regional and language options->languages->details, then click add... then choose your language and IME. hope this helpful. I think you can also check your windows install setting. to see if there is something about multi-language support. my email is wangninghot@hotmail.com. if you need help, feel free to let me know.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2001-12-19 14:55 | 只看该作者
I checked some information on web. I think WinME doesn't support chinese input method by itself. But you can install by yourself. Here is the method. Although I hate japanese, but steal some method is not bad.       again, any problem, feel free to let me know.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2001-12-19 14:57 | 只看该作者
I checked some information on web. I think WinME doesn't support chinese input method by itself. But you can install by yourself. Here is the method. Although I hate japanese, but steal some method is not bad.       again, any problem, feel free to let me know.

sorry, forgot the url.  
http://www.seanspot.com/jwrite/MS-IME/jwrite-ime.htm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 21:47 , Processed in 0.044814 second(s), 43 queries .