租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: delliance
打印 上一主题 下一主题

去旅游-----Banff,Jasper,温哥华,维多利亚等

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2007-3-8 17:51 | 显示全部楼层

I am very interested.

I am actually planning such a trip (leaning towards the Rocky area though), but have yet to see if I can take one or two weeks off in July. I can drive, and actually would like to drive from the East all the way to the West if I have enough time. To give a data point, I once put 4500 miles (around 7200km) on a rental car on a two-week vacation in US.
--- deepoakwoods@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2007-3-8 22:01 | 显示全部楼层

It's not a matter of being great or smart

I was not indicating that it's great or smart, but meant that I enjoy driving across the country. I don't think I am among the only few who like such an enjoyment.

PS: Delliance, sorry I accidentally clicked on Cancel button while trying to accept your invitation. Is your email address given below accurate?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-3-9 21:27 | 显示全部楼层

Well, you have to speak in the right context

You are right, eveybody is entitled to the life style at his/her choice. I don't have to declare that I am a environment-concious person. In my case, I had long drives just because I wanted to visit many places along the way, for example, starting from mid-west in US, through Wisconsin, Iowa, badland NP, Devils Tower, Rushmore National Monument (South Dakota), Yellow Stone, and Grand Teton (Wyoming), Salt Lake City (Utah), Rocky Mountain (Colorado). There is no easy way other than "test drive" to hit those places in one or two outings.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-3-26 18:57 | 显示全部楼层

Maybe plan one or two more days?

It's a lot of home work done. Sounds a good and detailed plan, and anybody planning to join should probably do some research along the line too - I have not done any as yet. Personally I feel we may want to keep one or two days of green space - the actual execution usually falls behind the original plan.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-3-28 21:06 | 显示全部楼层

How many recruits do you have so far?

Don't panic yet.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-3-30 20:58 | 显示全部楼层

Agreed.

Personally I second this idea. Maybe Delliance can consider this?
Post by 依北
我们还想去一次.直飞卡尔加里并予定汽车(不宜在机场) Hotels,是最好的choice. 从卡尔加里开车到班扶仅一小时. 如有人想去温哥华,可于结束洛基山之行(710)后去. 人数最好6以上,较安全.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-6-1 22:49 | 显示全部楼层

Hang on a second

Most likely I will go to Rocky - I will strike a final decision within 2-3 weeks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-6-5 06:55 | 显示全部楼层

How many companies do you have so far?

How many are going who have made their final decisions?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-6-10 20:49 | 显示全部楼层

Going to the Rockies

Post by delliance
没有人去

Seeing some responses flying back and forth, I was kinda expecting some relatively big crowd. That's all right, and my decision as whether to go or not will not be depend on this.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 05:00 , Processed in 0.065052 second(s), 35 queries .