租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: christmas111
打印 上一主题 下一主题

又看到一个有趣的电影

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2007-4-5 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
You are really funny ( I'm laughing). But, I have a feeling that people here have big voice. They sound loudly. They don't act.
Post by 圆明园
it translates: 饿死事小, 看电影事大
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2007-4-10 01:38 | 显示全部楼层
Post by christmas111
i am a man of action.

however i am traveling now and will be back to montreal in a few weeks.
i would love to organize such a gathering. stay tuned.:wink:

btw, would be nice to hear u speak some chinese, coz you never did here.
Oh, great. I remember you used the word "organize" quite sometime ago. For me, I would like to think it the way more as "participation", driven by one's desire for fun spontaneously.

Indeed it would be a lot nicer if I could "speak" Chinese, in which I could express myself more freely and in a much richer way. But ...

Travelling is always good.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2007-4-29 00:00 | 显示全部楼层
I didn't see Grindhouse, sorry. But, anyone wants to talk about Four Weddings and One Funeral? I can't help thinking about that movie. I think I need to see it again. Anyone likes this movie as well? Also, I like the music from Notting Hill.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2007-4-29 23:30 | 显示全部楼层
Nino:

Thank you! What you wrote is so good. I'm very glad to know that there is someone I can share common interest with. I agree with you: the humour in that movie was really impressive, actually unforgetable. It was a couple of years ago when I saw that moive, but the memory about it is still so vividly clear. I can't help laughing every time think of Mr. Bean saying "I now take xxx(name) as my awful (should be lawful) wife" when holding the first wedding ceremony . But you know what I missed the most about that movie? The poem on the one funeral. I think that was what made the movie special. It was such emotional, deeply touching poem that could almost drive my tears down.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 02:00 , Processed in 0.058986 second(s), 30 queries .