打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问大家早饭吃什么?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2007-4-10 18:31 | 只看该作者
Post by 121606
十谷粥 + 油条
French Toast + 五豆桨
十谷粥料晚上放焖燒锅, 早上就好了, 油条是從冰拒取出, 微波叮20秒, 和新做的一樣.
五豆晚上用水浸, 早上放豆桨机, 蛋熟時豆桨也好了, 共20分钟.

U . . . . . me . . . . never any breakfast for the simple reason of no idea+no time.  Now, lots of time but still no idea + too hard to cook for 1 (besides bacon and egg)

Anything else that is simplier?  Thanks in advance!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2007-4-10 18:36 | 只看该作者
建荣,兴兴还存在吗?<!-- / message -->
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-4-10 19:12 | 只看该作者
Post by montrealpost
U . . . . . me . . . . never any breakfast for the simple reason of no idea+no time. Now, lots of time but still no idea + too hard to cook for 1 (besides bacon and egg)

Anything else that is simplier? Thanks in advance!

To have a simpler breakfast, you have to invest in a 焖燒锅, or now better still a
mulyifunction soy bean milk maker 九阳五谷豆槳机.(better for one person).
If you follow their instructions, use double the amount of ingredients, you can make
congee (五谷粥) in 20 minutes. i.e. after you turned on the machine, by the time
you finished dressing and washing, the 粥 is ready, with a piece of toast,  voila, breakfast.  ( If you have a mivrowave, make enough for more than one meal, save the rest in a frig. and reheat with the microwave when needed.)  Use your imagination, put whatever come to your mind into making the 粥, everyday is different. don.t have to eat the same everyday. no cooking involved.
You already made bacon and eggs, so french toast is not a problem, nor is bacon
egg "MacMuffin" , or a fancier name, Egg Benedict. (or Egg sandwitch, same thing).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-4-10 19:15 | 只看该作者
Post by 2dian
建荣,兴兴还存在吗?<!-- / message -->

建荣 去建昌, 同一老板
兴兴没事.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-4-13 11:47 | 只看该作者
麦片儿,面包,鸡蛋

或者是烧点糊辣汤,豆沫什么的,用那个粉

或者西红柿三明治,鸡蛋三明治等等
-Do The Right Thing-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-4-30 22:50 | 只看该作者
Post by 121606
To have a simpler breakfast, you have to invest in a 焖燒锅, or now better still a
mulyifunction soy bean milk maker 九阳五谷豆槳机.(better for one person).
If you follow their instructions, use double the amount of ingredients, you can make
congee (五谷粥) in 20 minutes. i.e. after you turned on the machine, by the time
you finished dressing and washing, the 粥 is ready, with a piece of toast,  voila, breakfast.  ( If you have a mivrowave, make enough for more than one meal, save the rest in a frig. and reheat with the microwave when needed.)  Use your imagination, put whatever come to your mind into making the 粥, everyday is different. don.t have to eat the same everyday. no cooking involved.
You already made bacon and eggs, so french toast is not a problem, nor is bacon
egg "MacMuffin" , or a fancier name, Egg Benedict. (or Egg sandwitch, same thing).

这个五谷粥好诱人哦。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-5-1 00:20 | 只看该作者

咸豆花

早上用买的现成的豆浆做豆花,5分钟就好了。easy
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-10 17:01 , Processed in 0.072000 second(s), 42 queries .