租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 669|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

!I was hit by Bell Canada tricks and lost $140!!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-4-7 14:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I applied Bell's long distance service Last year at the  rate $0.17/per minute to China. But you know what happend, when I got my bill statement. I found the rate has been changed to $0.25 per minute to China.  I phoned the Bell asked them Why they did not inform their custumer of that the rate has been changed to a new rate. You guess What was their answer. Their answer was:"We have millions customer, so we can not inform each  customer off therate change", They said "we put such information on the back of the  second page of your bill in small case".

I asked them, why they did not put such importmant infomation on the first page in blad font". Their answer was "Yes, the info was in very samll case, but customers should read through all information on the three-page bill, even though the information was written in very small case".

Now you can know what is BELL Canada's tricks to fool their customer.
I lost $140 just in two months.
So bad, Bell Canada, Bell Canada is the worst telecom Company in Canada. I will never use this company's service.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-13 03:04 , Processed in 0.034326 second(s), 34 queries .