查看: 912|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

BLIND JUSTUCE ?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-3-5 23:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BLIND JUSTUCE ?

I need public intention and I am really tired being fight alone with the criminals in past eight years.

28th February 2003 was the biggest day in my life.  Finally the superior court realized that how can I being a victim of the crime and injustice for the past 8 years that the superior court even never had a chance to learn the truth though I had three lawyers representing for me in the past. I appreciated Judge LOUIS LACOURSIERE at the trial room 208, allowed me to spent two hours to learn the fact how could made me became a victim furthermore facing a several lawsuits as a defendant once I decided to help MUC Police to protect the public.

Since the plaintiffs ENZA MARTUCELLI (my former lawyer-criminal-facing sentenced and a court arrest order since 1999) escaped, and QINGRUI HE (my former employee-criminal suspected under MUC Police Fraud Division investigation) also never show up to the court with the civil lawsuit they invented, I brought QINGRUI HE''s attorney Me Adams Fredy for the trail. Me Adams Fredy denies he is not an attorney for Qingrui He in this case (I am unable to serve the motion to him since his mailing address appealed at court record is invalid).

Based fact that the plaintiff ENZA MARTUCELLI plead guilty at the Superior Criminal Court in year 1998—facing sentence with court arrest order; with this case (N0. 500-05-028181-970), without proofs, ENZA MARTUCELLI AND QINGRUI HE were claiming they both had shares equally 1/3 with me in my company, and they were suing with $400,000.00 damages claim, but the case discontinued and Enza Martucelli never showed at court since 1997 once they illegally operating my restaurant SAWATDEE business even giving the fact that I am the guardian of the business and the assets. Qingrui He never showed at the court from the day they made up this case.

The related case (500-02-084866-008—try to convince the court legally own my business and assets) dropped in year 2000 once QINGRUI HE illegally toke my position (ZHENGUO PAN & MAISON CHUAN YANG INC.) as the defendant and he successfully got compensation from the my landlord CAVERHILL LEARMONT INC. (500-02-075939-996), since I brought the truth to the superior court on 28th Feb. 2003, Judge LOUIS LACOURSIERE made a suggestion:

POSTBUND THE CASE, GO BACK TO MUC POLICE TO LET THEM HELP TO FIND A RIGHT ADDRESS TO SERVE THE PLAINTIFF QINGRUI HE; GO TO FIND LEGAL PROFESSIONAL HELP ORGANIZE THE LEGAL PROCEDURES AND EVIDENCE (judge filed my affidavit regarding my difficulties to deal with lawyers); GO BACK TO LEGAL AID TO APPEAL THE REFUSAL; ONCE READY, COME BACK FOR THE TRAIL.

It toke me eight year finally brought a superior court attention, I have to express my special thanks to the following:

QUEBEC OMBUDSMAN                         Madam Frances Hudon Szigeti,
RCMP COMMERCIAL CRIME DIVISION        Mr. Marc Alain,
MUC POLICE station 25                        Madam Melanie Martineau
Mr. Carlacci Marrio
MUC POLICE FRAUD DIVISON                 Mr. Ronald Charbonneau
CLSC RENE-GASSIN                         Madam Keteri Germain
Madam Dorothy & Dr. Fuks
WELFARE SUPPORTOR                        Me Yannik Charbonneau
FORMER THAILAND & CHINA AMBASSADOR
Mr. & Mrs. Fredy Bild
HEAD & HANDS                                 Mr. Yigal Judah Madam Gebrila
AUCTION AUTONOMIE                         Mr. Kevin,
UNIVERSITI DE MONTREAL                 Miss Xiaomei Gao;
FILM DIRESTOR                                 Mr. Shuibo Wang
MY SYCHOLOGIST                         Dr. Korpassy

AND OTHERS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE who are always stand beside of me to support me fight with the criminals try to let me get justice done for the past 8 years.

Mr. Yigal from HEAD & HANDS (who spent his own time to help me to correct my court document language mistakes) and Mr. Kevin from AUCATION AUTONOMIE (he was day off, and he hired a baby-sit to babysitting his daughter) both of them came to the superior court to support me, to calm me down, and to let the judges pay attention to discovered truth; Miss Gao went to all the court house tried to follow the rooms for trail since three cases heard in the same time with three different rooms;

Madam Szigeti made a call to Great Montreal Chinese Family Services to let me get free legal services in order to let me able to done my legal procedures properly since Legal Aid refused to support me; and that was the trick the criminals put me in catch 22 and by then, they never have to face to the criminal charges.

The Gazette living section promised that possibly to let me write my life story with different of issues to publish it, and that might help me to get some money to continue fight with the criminals

And...

I wish my story would let the society learn the truth about what is the mean of BLIND JUSTICE? And that will be the main title for my life story. People might do not understand the reason why I never able to get out from the mess, and, some were suggested me just walk away to start new; but where is my new start? Just giving a example: my eldest daughter Rosy when in her age 18, she toke a big risk try to let my family start a new life, and she released her education fund to let me cure my illness with side effects, to get remarry, try to rebuild up a new business, unfortunately didn't walk out since we got fraud by Bank of Montreal again (Madam Holly from CTV NEWS was involved at the time). It's not easy for us since now my eldest daughter also has to facing financial difficulties with her continually of Mc Gill University Commerce studies...

Some one also wonders if might I like to fight which is not true. In my life before past the eight years, I helped people, and I trusted my customers. But some of them abused my trust, toke my money away or my merchandise without paying, I always try to forget about. But this is little too much especially my late wife Cuiqin Ren lost her life in 1995, based of the hospital and doctor didn’t not respect my request and with they promises, without my permission to put in order to let her die?! I did a favour to help MUC Police that I have to put my family and myself in a deep mess? And I have to lost my business and my personal complete living under welfare system support, mentally physically suffered up to today without ending that I am still in catch 22?! It doesn’t make sense here.

Besides, one thing I wish people would realize the point, since money crated more crimes, money also made our human became more and more greedier, though lots of people realized, but not so many people wants to involve since it might bring self into more deeper troubles, that caused people who are already involved, but still scare to face it, it will make society even worse. We have to realize of the following point:

If everyone think the same way to hope some one else go to fight but not myself and my family, then the society will be more worse, and some day might happened to yourself, your family, your relatives or your friends. People might thing I am too naïve to fight with the systems; actually it’s wrong. I am at here is not fight our systems, the fact is, Canadian system is the most wonderful system in the world; but then what is wrong there are still many injustices? My answer is: It is not the system’s fault, it is the persons who are toke the position, but not qualified and didn’t respect his/her duty, that caused our citizens became victims for nothing.

I understand it’s too weak for me to fight alone, but if we all think the same way, who will be ready to scarify himself to protect our society? Maybe I am a little crazy, since I am already in a deep mess with a punch of troubles, I will continually scarify myself to wake up the world, and I still appreciate that God let me have a chance to discover the real world especially of the true love—the message sent by my wonderful wife, my great eldest daughter and my little charming baby girl Little Mermaid, and, I mentioned above. God bless us.

Peter Pan         Wrote on 28th February 2003
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-22 21:01 | 只看该作者
up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-13 15:11 , Processed in 0.040767 second(s), 31 queries .