回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2005-4-18 20:37 | 显示全部楼层
以期找工作贴的简历不知道怎么被这些骗子看到了,于是给我发了MAIL:
Delta Soft LABS - one of the largest developers of the
Unix-based software in the East Europe. Company is the
winner of prizes of the exhibition Neo Tech 2004, our
production is widely known in the countries of Euro Union.
Now, we advance our production on the Canadian market and
you have an opportunity join one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in the manufacture of custom software.
Our basic office is located in Moscow (Russia), also we
have branches in the countries of the East Europe, such as Ukraine, Belarus and Poland, in the near future we open representation in Germany. As a result of the Canada market research we are convinced that our products have good sales potential, but after we have made approach to sell our programs in Canada, we regret to find that we can't receive payments. Most of our clients prefer payment orders through INTERAC?Email Money Transfer. The job we offer you requires receiving payments from our clients on your INTERAC?account.
Work consists in receiving payments from our clients in Canada for software we sell.
For receiving payments you should have confirmed INTERAC?br>account registered with you in any Canada bank. First sales are expected to be
in the nearest future. Once you receive payment, you should withdraw it from your account and inform us. After that, send amount in cash to our manager in Russia using Western Union?service. Your compensation will consist in percent of payment's sum which you keep from the receiving money.
You can visit our site (www.delta-soft-labs.com).
Your labor contract (www.delta-soft-labs.com/Employment_Agreement.rar)
Your password for contract is "3delta0112".
Send it via e-mail, or via FAX: (888) 320-7470.
Than you need to send your e-mail REGISTRED with INTERAC, full name, address and phone number.
All information concerning your resume has been taken from materials of a site careerbuilder.com

Sincerely,
Alex Filler
Delta Soft LABS, Inc.

一开始没理它,可他不停发,于是给他回了:
Hi,
> It sounds not bad, but I am afraid it looks like sth
> from Nigeria.
> Do you want to get some info of my account?
> I have an interac account in a bank with a zero
> balance, can I use it to register?
> Wait for ur reply.
他竟然回:
Yes, you can to use it.
Please, send contract and your e-mail REGISTRED with INTERAC.
大家一定要小心呀,这是尼日利亚骗术的变种,同胞们千万别上当,如果告诉他你的银行帐号,可就惨了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2005-4-18 20:38 | 显示全部楼层

小心新骗子

以期找工作贴的简历不知道怎么被这些骗子看到了,于是给我发了MAIL:
Delta Soft LABS - one of the largest developers of the
Unix-based software in the East Europe. Company is the
winner of prizes of the exhibition Neo Tech 2004, our
production is widely known in the countries of Euro Union.
Now, we advance our production on the Canadian market and
you have an opportunity join one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in the manufacture of custom software.
Our basic office is located in Moscow (Russia), also we
have branches in the countries of the East Europe, such as Ukraine, Belarus and Poland, in the near future we open representation in Germany. As a result of the Canada market research we are convinced that our products have good sales potential, but after we have made approach to sell our programs in Canada, we regret to find that we can't receive payments. Most of our clients prefer payment orders through INTERAC?Email Money Transfer. The job we offer you requires receiving payments from our clients on your INTERAC?account.
Work consists in receiving payments from our clients in Canada for software we sell.
For receiving payments you should have confirmed INTERAC?br>account registered with you in any Canada bank. First sales are expected to be
in the nearest future. Once you receive payment, you should withdraw it from your account and inform us. After that, send amount in cash to our manager in Russia using Western Union?service. Your compensation will consist in percent of payment's sum which you keep from the receiving money.
You can visit our site (www.delta-soft-labs.com).
Your labor contract (www.delta-soft-labs.com/Employment_Agreement.rar)
Your password for contract is "3delta0112".
Send it via e-mail, or via FAX: (888) 320-7470.
Than you need to send your e-mail REGISTRED with INTERAC, full name, address and phone number.
All information concerning your resume has been taken from materials of a site careerbuilder.com

Sincerely,
Alex Filler
Delta Soft LABS, Inc.

一开始没理它,可他不停发,于是给他回了:
Hi,
> It sounds not bad, but I am afraid it looks like sth
> from Nigeria.
> Do you want to get some info of my account?
> I have an interac account in a bank with a zero
> balance, can I use it to register?
> Wait for ur reply.
他竟然回:
Yes, you can to use it.
Please, send contract and your e-mail REGISTRED with INTERAC.
大家一定要小心呀,这是尼日利亚骗术的变种,同胞们千万别上当,如果告诉他你的银行帐号,可就惨了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2005-4-18 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
Post by haddock
可以说几乎所有住他房子的中国房客都是受害者,但真要联合起来却很难.
5月4日就要开庭了,为此找了一些人却都不愿出面作证.实在没法和他斗下去.
需要什么样的证据?不知可不可以帮忙?我愿意做证。我也住在这个房东的房子里。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2005-5-8 21:55 | 显示全部楼层
我在这儿住了三个多月,也觉得挺好的呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2005-12-17 06:51 | 显示全部楼层
是要和他斗。不能惯坏了这种恶人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2005-12-17 09:36 | 显示全部楼层
我也去看过那里的房子,中国同胞告诉我蟑螂多,我很感谢我们的同胞。支持你们!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2005-12-17 12:02 | 显示全部楼层
我在告他。无论胜负,将来会给网上的朋友们一个答案,算是总结经验。正是网上的朋友们所说,他的房子自有他房子的优势所在,交通便利啦,购物方便啦,毕竟这里中国人居住颇多,买东西不用上唐人街。所以住他的房子的人不能算错,只是我们要学会和他斗争。来争取自己合法的权益受到最大的保护。我现在不住在那里了,但官司还是要和他打,要让他知道他的恶行不能总是得逞。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2006-1-21 17:03 | 显示全部楼层
我来顶。中国人要团结。要警惕那些坑中国人的流氓,还有“汉奸”-坑自己的同胞!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 22:25 , Processed in 0.070333 second(s), 39 queries .