租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1754|回复: 15
打印 上一主题 下一主题

I was robbed

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-4-11 21:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Today I was robbed in a street in downtown near McGill. It is scary. If this is not happened to myself, I couldn't believe it.Montreal is believed to be a safe city, but this still happened in a daytime. Does anybody have same experience?

So words to new chinese immigrants: be careful, Canada is not as safe as we usually believed. There are many home broken, theft, and at least I was robbed.
2#
发表于 2002-4-11 22:15 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-4-11 23:10 | 只看该作者
an advise for you all:
don't carry too much cash, but at least $20 with you all the time.
there are many substance addicted peopele on the street, when they need money to buy drug, they are carzy and they will be up to anything. so if you are the one in his sight at that time, too bad. if you have an empty pocket, he might stab you in real. so better let him take the money and run to his dealer... i am sure the life of most of you guys, except a few, worth way more than a few dollars.
take care and be prepared. don't be scared but be ready...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-4-12 01:21 | 只看该作者
How had you been robbed? Can you tell us some details?Anyway ,we must take care!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-4-12 07:49 | 只看该作者
MAYBE you are too lucky to be robbed.And the funny thing is that how could wang8 knows those are addicts(Donnot use some stupid usa experience at here).
almost everyday I walked from concordia back home (around Mcgill)after 12:30pm last semester.Sometimes it was after 2:00pm.
I never met such things.
Compared to China Montreal is good enough.
I tell you sth about what danger means.when I was in China,a city, between 1996-1997,some carzy guys pounded people by hammer without any reasons.Nobody on the street after 8:00pm!!!!
At that time VOA and BBC also reported this news in great detail and commented that this city was one of the most dangerous cities in the world.
Do you know how many robbing or murdering case happened one month in a middle size city in China.
once I lived there a friend told me only in one month,30 taxi drivers were killed .the killers only wants to get free jatta to sell.
Compared to around 80 murdering cases last year happened in montreal(most of were gangsters),here is safe.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-4-12 08:30 | 只看该作者
be awear of you stinky changchung ass, becasue someone might chop it off tonight!!!! see if you have confidence to hold you body together in 3 days, you moron!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-4-12 14:17 | 只看该作者
You stupid Wangba loser, you are really going nuts today,  why don't chop you fake dick head or real pussy off?? Loser!\

Fairness!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-4-12 15:59 | 只看该作者
hey wang8,

you didn't pay your DHPMBA wang8? what an a.s.s.hole you are!...DHPMBA wang8 has been working so hard squeezing your dick head to dump shit all over the place, and you didn't pay?...loser...      ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2002-4-12 16:08 | 只看该作者
So,my favorite doggie-Mikie, finally come back to papa!
This time, you are partially right, Oh, by the way, neither do you have to pay,   wink  
just shoot another movie, but, remember, this time, do some good F-U-C-K----Matrix has to eat for the rest of her life.  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2002-4-12 16:38 | 只看该作者
haha DHPMBA wang8...    ..

haven't kept an eye on you, and you've been shitting again all over...    ...

couldn't figure out why all of a sudden you became so horney and frustrated all the time...    ...wanting so much prono things...you just have four LEGs...couldn't use hands, which by the way, only real human being has...don't worry my little pet, i will find you a solution...i have already made an appointment for you with our lovely vet. for a little castration surgery...you will be fine...my lovely pet, you will still have your Dick Head Professional Masturbatory Baboon Ass designation to your name..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 08:41 , Processed in 0.049126 second(s), 43 queries .