但是,当您来到我身旁
心哦,自此感受到神奇
有时我想,我已捕捉到永恒之光

您鼓舞了我 我才立于群山之颠
您鼓舞了我 让我行过风雨海浪
倚在您肩头 我变得无比强壮
您鼓舞了我 让我超越自我

小评:

常常这样想,爱神伟力的极限是什么?不止是良师,不止是益友,亦不止是父母的慈爱和情人的关怀,“爱”或许可以达到这样一种境界--无语的眼神、无言的陪伴,可以熨平对方心中的失落、忧伤甚或躁动不安的情结,构成其心灵深处最为坚实、最为可靠、最为平和的支撑力。在歌曲“You raise me up”中,我们似乎可以捕捉到这种神奇之爱的光芒所在--因为您的存在,您的鼓励,我才能立于群山之颠、才能踏过风雨海浪、才能不断超越自我、才能让心灵感受永恒和完美……

歌词本身的另一亮点在于感恩的心境,听完这首仿佛隔世的天籁声韵,心灵深处可以再次领悟由于感恩而自身言传的快乐和祥和。因为感恩,我才能感受到“您”的鼓励以及自身受之于鼓励后的意义,这或许就是生命个体追寻幸福的万能锁匙。

据说,这首歌本是献给母亲的歌,也有人解读为上帝之爱,尤其是歌词后半部分--所有的生命,都蕴藏着欲望和不安……但是,当您来到我身旁,心哦,自此感受到神奇,有时我想,我已捕捉到永恒之光,与泰戈尔那首歌咏心中神明的《吉檀迦利》具有异曲同工之处:“我的欲望很多,我的哭泣也很可怜,但你永远用坚决的拒绝来拯救我,……。你使我一天一天地更配领受你自动的简单伟大的赐予--这天空和光明,这躯体和生命与心灵--把我从极欲的危险中拯救了出来……”
闲着没事上个帖子。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-6 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
这是一首基督教歌曲。经演绎多种版本。基督教背景乐队或歌手版本最有特色。尤其《神秘园》里爱尔兰歌手 Brian Kennedy 版本,唱腔非常讲究。

"You Raise Me Up" is a popular song in the inspirational mold. The music was written by Secret Garden's Rolf Løvland; the lyrics by Brendan Graham. The song has now been covered more than 125 times[1].

The song was originally written as an instrumental piece and entitled "Silent Story". The melody is based on the traditional Irish tune Londonderry Air, which is best known as the usual tune for the 1910 song Danny Boy. Løvland approached Irish novelist and songwriter Brendan Graham to write the lyrics to his melody after reading Graham's novels[2]. It was originally released on the 2001 Secret Garden album "Once in a Red Moon", with the vocals sung by Irish singer Brian Kennedy, and sold well in both Ireland and Norway. The song was used for commemorations of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks[citation needed] despite not having been released in America yet. Originally, Brian Kennedy was supposed to follow Secret Garden on their Asian tour in 2002, but fell ill, and could not attend. He was replaced by Norwegian singer Jan Werner Danielsen, who also later recorded the song together with Secret Garden, but it was never released.

he song was subsequently recorded by Daniel O'Donnell in 2003 and was a hit throughout Ireland and the UK. Later in 2003, David Foster decided to produce the song. He chose the up and coming Josh Groban to record the song, which proved very popular in the US. His version made it to the top of the Billboard AC Charts and remained there for 6 weeks. Josh Groban also performed it at Super Bowl XXXVIII, in a special NASA commemoration for the crew of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster. A special surprise performance by Groban, for Oprah Winfrey's 50th birthday, also gave "You Raise Me Up" massive international prominence. The Josh Groban recording also was nominated for a 2005 Grammy award.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-6 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
Post by oVo
这是一首基督教歌曲。经演绎多种版本。基督教背景乐队或歌手版本最有特色。尤其《神秘园》里爱尔兰歌手 Brian Kennedy 版本,唱腔非常讲究。
You raise me up (Secret Garden & Brian Kennedy)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-7 14:58 | 显示全部楼层
You raise me up --- by Brian Kennedy

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-10-19 18:02 | 显示全部楼层
听听素有小Celine Dion之称的Becky Taylor的版本吧。

You Raise Me Up- Becky Taylor-Mp3
[mp3]http://oldworld.cn/mdown/L2RhdGE3L1NvbmcvZW5fZmVtYWxlL0JlY2t5K1RheWxvci9TaGluZS9Zb3UgUmFpc2UgTWUgVXAubXAz/You+Raise+Me+Up.mp3[/mp3]
闲着没事上个帖子。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-30 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌其实就是中国的《我把党来比母亲》《天大地大不如党的恩情大》的西方版本。谁说新中国一代不懂得感恩,我们很感谢中国共产党的。你看,刚开过党的十七大,党又给全国人民指明了方向,我们满地可的华人侨领们刚开过学习十七大文件的经验交流会。

我们党特别关心我们的成长,怕我们被西方反动媒体说蛊惑而产生邪念,我们党把西方的很多媒体(报刊、电台、电视台、图书,当然也包括这些十恶不赦的网站)都封得是死死的。
别拿侨领不当干部。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-30 20:39 | 显示全部楼层

好听,支持...

好听,支持...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-16 11:51 , Processed in 0.047927 second(s), 34 queries .