租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 无涤冷雪
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我和Rogers得战斗进行时。。。更新中

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2008-1-29 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
I seriously don't think Rogers the company would take this kind of threat into consideration. after all, the whole issue was originated at and with a dealer who is like a franchisee of the company and they do business the way they want as long as they make money out of it. I have this friend who had a great deal of problems with his sympatico internet and everytime he called for technical support they said someone was gonna show up right the next day to fix everything and they never came. so after XX attempts, he called and made an ultimatum, saying to them that if he still can't go on the internet for the next 3 days (let's say), he will switch to videotron. and you know what bell did? they cutted off his internet service that same day without any delay. He had to wait an entire week before subscribing to videotron. what i'm saying with all this is that big companies like rogers and bell don't really care about losing 1-2 clients. they could easily make incredible offers to attract new people and they still can monopolize the market.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-13 20:16 , Processed in 0.038598 second(s), 26 queries .