租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: peterpan1668
打印 上一主题 下一主题

老潘, 我建议你挑头成立一个移民间互相帮助, 互相排解烦恼的组织。【回复MONTREAL1999

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2008-1-7 14:53 | 显示全部楼层
after i read your story, my sympathy goes to you. i feel sorry for all you have suffered all these years.

just a few side thoughts:

- it does not seem to me it is clear what happend to your ex-wife in your article. could you explain if you do not mind?

- you seem go a little bit far and extreme for the perception of this socity, i don't think you can find perfect justice anywhere. Besides, we can not blame anybody if we do not know the laws or regulations.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2008-1-9 22:45 | 显示全部楼层
i might be blind, since i really could not find anything recorded in your article saying what happped before your late wife (you are right, this is the proper name) was sent to hospital. what you said is too vague and unclear. if it is not private,and if you don't mind, could you give some details here as  you blamed  the  doctor did  not do enough, but rather literally killed her.

the conversation you quoted between you and your lawyer below sounds familiar as we see it quite ofen in the movie. it might tells some of the reality of this society, but definitely is not true. it only prooved what you said you made a wrong decsion: you had a crooked lawyer.

to form some kind of group to help others, it sounds good, but it is not prectical and it will not last long. just like the one died in the water as you mentioned before. sorry, i am pouring the cold water here. but why? because there is no foundation and driven power behind your motivation. your desire will dry up, your strength will run out and you will feel tired someday because you are lacking of a real spiritual motivation.
Post by peterpan1668
To mfeous: Thanks for your sympathy. Actually I got it over already, and I do believe everything happen suppose have a reason. If I didn't pass through these stages, my spritual will never reach to this level.

For the question about my late wife (she was not my ex-wife because she died in our marriage period), you may also find from my one of the article
惜别―谨献给我的爱妻翠琴[全文]
http://blog.wenxuecity.com/blogview.php?date=200611&postID=9104   

For the legal and justice system, I disagreed of your opinion. I hope you might get picture from the conversation between one of my lawyer and me:

Peter: Why no one want do anything to fix those holes with the law and the legal justice systam since it created more victims and hurting more people?

The lawyer: No one really want to fix even we all realized...

Peter: Why?

The lawyer: It's simple--where could we able to make more argments if the law and system are perfect...
Peter: :confused:

And I got an answer much later when I was on a trip, which was a Swedish man who woke me up, and he said to me,"you still don't know why? Look at US and your country, both are the politians are came from lawyers..."

Canada is good country when you don't meet those bad lucks, so put your fingers cross. If you would like to have more discussion about this, I will make myself avaialble to meet you in person to continue this discussion.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-1-10 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
not much. but i believe they are just like any other proffesionals. there are good and bad ones. why should you use your case to judge many of them?

you think you have all the evidents to prove you should win the case, but that is just you think. that is why we have judge to decide becasue everybody thinks as you do.

i don't want to go into details if you are right or not, it is not upon my judement. what i want to say is: this is relatively fair socity, we must look at it in a more positive way.

And I don't know how much did you had experiences to deal with lawyers by your own? And I also don't know what is your professional here, just look at majority society with the complaints to lawyers; by then I don't know why you still so blind? But as I mentioned before, there are no totally lawyers fault to be in that way, which you may find from my another article of: 探讨-如何尽可能的避免掉入不良律师的陷阱?[/QUOTE]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-1-11 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
My profession has nothing to do with what we are talking about. You touched some of the facts from the examples you gave below, but for sure it is not the global picture of our heath, legal systems and society.

I think you are too negative about everything: you blamed the doctor for your late wife’s death (which what really happened still remains unknown from your article to me and someone else who asked same question before); you blamed the lawyer for ripping off you and judge and whole legal system after you lost the lawsuit.

But to me, your case is nothing but about a money or business dispute. It appears you still have that anger from what happened to you deep down in your heart, even you proclaimed you have completely recovered. I can not judge you by saying: that is the real motive why you want to help others, but to certain extent, it has some impact on what you are doing. You think you are mistreated by this society; you want to tell others the same thing.  But Helping others is not just by telling people where to complain and how to bring somebody to court. What we immigrants desperately need is a fresh way of thinking and right view of the work, money, and everything.

I hope you will get out this trap and look forward to discussing with you more.

Post by peterpan1668
To mfeous:

I don't know what is your reall prefessional, and what is your position here? If as you said you also got similar experience like me, then why don't you post your experiences to share your comment and benefiting to the others?

Besides, I am at here did not totally blame the system--even we had perfect system, and if some people who operating the system, but didn't really follow with the system we suppose benefited, by then you still believe you will receive a better treatment?

About legal system, I think better you go to library to do some research, then you may get the reslut of how many cases kicked out from court, not because don't have strong evidences or proofs, which were rejected by those tricky lawyers with the legal process step.

Take the words I received from one of the officer with Justice du Quebec: "I am sorry to tell you that, no money and no justice..."

This will be the last time I replied to you: Again, because I check what you totally posted under your this web with name of 【mfeous】, which only 6 posts, and 5 of posts were replied to me here; and I don't know what else web name you also used at here? Especially, you refused to meet in person even I am offering to show you everything what I am holding for. It not just waste my time, also you confused people here.

For the last, I don't really mind if some one willing to replace me here to provide free information and services here, which I also don't mind if some one willing to be a leader to oganize the group in order to help each other; although some of already wish me to be in the past and in this time:

Because my point here is: I wish less people to experience of the life as I experiences, because it is not life, and totlally not worse it. To the end, I am out of picture here, and wish best of luck to all!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-1-15 14:19 | 显示全部楼层
two comments:

- it is a shame that someone abuse our freedom, using this forum to spread rumors, peasonal attacks and name callings. on the other hand, sinoquebec should take full responsibility to allow this kind of things happen. i think sinoquebec should review their policies and enforce it. how can you delete something so quicky if someone did not pay and try to sell something, but  in the mean time, you could let a posting full of insults stay so long without doing anything.

no execuse!!!!!

- to Peterpan: i still have many views i wish we could exchange with you, but personally i think you should not rush any decsions yet. it is better to find some quite time to reflect and give yourself more time being with your family, including your daughter. have you asked what it got wrong? and how to fix the relation with your daughter?

this is more important than anything you should do now. i know it is your business, this is only my suggestion.
Post by peterpan1668
Moderator1 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1749331", true);

谢谢潘先生的指教。

本站没有全职的网管,更没有24小时工作的人员。对于网友所发的帖子,不可能逐一查看。请利用本站的举报不良帖子的机制,向我们举报不良信息。举报办法请看: 本站启动不良信息帖子举报机制,欢迎大家共同监督不良信息

本站启动不良信息帖子举报机制,欢迎大家共同监督不良信息
最近一段时间以来,不少热心网友向本站反映,有个别人在本站发布辱骂他人、不雅言论等不良信息,影响了网站的气氛、破坏了信息交流的环境。

网站管理方面明白,www.sinoquebec.com 创办六年来,正是由于广大网友的积极参与、热心呵护,才使得这个网站历久不衰人气不减。不论是初来乍到的新朋,还是久居蒙城的老友,大家都把这个网站当成自己的交流信息、寻找和提供帮助的空间。对于因为我们的管理不善,造成不良帖子的存在,并因此给大家带来的心情不快,我们表示歉意。

为了营造一个干净的环境,本站即日起,开启不良信息帖子举报机制,欢迎大家积极参与,对不良帖子进行举报。

举报办法:如果你发现有不良(骂人等不雅信息)的帖子,点击该帖子右上角的红色三角,简单输入举报原因即可。

同时我们警告不良信息发帖人,如果我们收到一个举报,我们将删除该发布人的所有帖子,并封ID。

谢谢大家的合作,谢谢大家长久以来对本网站的支持。对那些默默在本站为他人解答问题,伸出援手的热心网友,我们表示深深的敬意。

www.sinoquebec.com
Mar.31,2006

Moved: OPEN LETTER TO SINOQUEBEC WEBSITE/给蒙城华人网的公开信
peterpan1668

OPEN LETTER TO SINOQUEBEC WEBSITE

给蒙城华人网的公开信

My name is Pan, Zhen Guo (潘振国), Peter is my English official name. As everyone knew, I started to use 【peterpan1668】at your website to make my announcement and helping people since 2003.

During the time till today, three times happened to me received libels from your web BBS. And I noticed that if it happened with some one your web found it infective, those thread removed by your web managers very quickly, otherwise it just let stay even people appointed to your web managers directly and indirectly (links below 【2】 and 【4】).

I do understand that for your beneficial, your web might let some threads to stay in order to get more clicks from the web users, but your web should not use different of measurement to treat case like this especially people who already made requests and appointed out (link below
【3】).

I also recall back to year 2003 and 2004: one forum of your web BBS as today became 【
人在魁北克 Being in Quebec】; it was 【你说我说 You say and I say】. From that point, your web also made a prescribe (link below【1】). To resolve this issue privately, I send twice electronic mail, also I tried to communicate by phone and post mail; unfortunately it didn't appeal neither phone number nor post address.

By then, I posted my electronic mail on 【
社区活动公告 Bulletin Board】forum of your web BBS. Surprisingly, your web no one care of my requests, also no one care some people appointed to your web BBS management (links 【2】 and 【4】) .

To protect my legal rights from the libels I received through from your web BBS, I request your web to remove those libels immediately, and I reserve my legal rights to claim the damages of my honour and reputation from your website.

Peter Zhenguo Pan (潘振国)

Jan. 13th 2008

Threads in Forum: 人在魁北克 Being in Quebec:
【1】Sticky: 欢迎各抒己见 陈述观点的帖子;删除人身攻击的言论
Moderator4

Threads in Forum: 社区活动公告 Bulletin Board
【2】 I RESERVE MY RIGHTS TO FOR THE LIBEL BY 【@#$%】FROM YOUR WEBSITE
【3】老潘, 我建议你挑头成立一个移民间互相帮助, 互相排解烦恼的组织。【回复MONTREAL1999】 ( 1 2 3 )

【4】leelee81 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1748572", true);

http://www.sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=507827

读读<<
交友联谊> >这个栏目里许多贴子, 我们就会找到答案了。往往某人建一楼, 马上就有人去折楼, 以后就是相互攻击、漫骂、讽刺挖苦、威慑恐吓,中国人伤中国人。无故被自己的同胞辱骂, 必然会对其他中国人不再信任, 不再愿意帮助他(她)们, 哪怕是举手之劳, 也不干了。
Montreal成年华人不过3万,大家彼此都需要在自已有困难的时候得到别人的帮助! 大家说是不是?

<<交友联谊>>是交友联谊的地方,不是制造仇敌的地方!

在这件事件中, Sinoquebec的网管是否也应该有所作为呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 03:12 , Processed in 0.067789 second(s), 30 queries .