租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: juicy2008
打印 上一主题 下一主题

找人报税, 需有报税经验的

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2008-2-20 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
my tax is very simple, i have a lot of time, i am very curious about how income tax works, i also have a lot of fun doing it.  No, at this moment i dont want to hire nobody, i will do my own tax.

i recommend 红星 based on how he( i don't know he is a he or she, i assume he is he) answered tax questions, facts and reasons.

in the future i may need an account to do my tax.  the criterias will be his understanding of tax system, his reasoning, his thoroughness.  红星 will be a candicate for sure.  (i hope 红星 will set his own standard of selecting his clients)
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2008-2-20 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Lalune06
完全可能。即使简单估计,那也是 (1万RRSP-高了几千)*(2税对应高税率)====〉您说可能不可能呢?
应该是, 高了几千- 1万RRSP < 0, 收入减少了.  RRSP减当年收入
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2008-2-20 16:12 | 显示全部楼层
Post by GreysAn@tomy
  But if it's what you want for others, there is a problem. You can't imagine how much influence you have on people here just because you have made some 1000 posts on this website. Somehow, if you abuse yourself by intentionnally misleading people with too much of your subjectivity, the credit you build up for yourself towards these readers will not last much longer.

...by blaming so badly the other party. ...

believe it or not, i care about my reputation. "intentionally misleading" is a strong accusation, i hope you have something more solid to back it up.

in a situation like this, her words against his, i found his is more believable than hers.  i didn't blame nobody, all i said was that i had a very hard time to believe asd123's story.   before that, i  only asked  "laogong1957" to have  some facts when he made his accusation.  remember, at the time "laogong1957" had only 2 posts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2008-2-20 19:25 | 显示全部楼层
Post by montrealpost
  I thought 红星 is a she. :p
you thought,
what do you think?

how about a friendly bet?
if he is she, i will take you to lunch, place of your choice
if he is he, you take me to lunch, place of your choice too.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2008-2-20 19:40 | 显示全部楼层
i found the idea of me being a shill ludicrous.
i don't make or lose thousands of dollars in the stock market, however, i am not that desperate for money.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2008-2-20 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
Post by sunflower22
I think the red star is a she. Think about it, the name is "Red Star . Bling-Bling"
Girls love bling-blings!!!!
sometimes, i like bling-blings, maybe thats why some people thought i was a woman.
still i am convinced 红星 is a man, 28-30 yrs old, probably from north, very likely from beijing.  
sunflower, do you want a side bet?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 19:55 , Processed in 0.042954 second(s), 31 queries .