父母亲与我同住,如何避税?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2008-1-23 17:47 | 显示全部楼层
Post by xiaohongmao
请问有关专业人士,父母亲与我同住,但没有收入,如何在报2007年的税收时避税?
可不可以将照顾小孩当一份工作,我和父母成为一种雇佣关系来省一点税呢?
请指点迷津。:confused:

yes, there's some level of tax planning can be done.

1st, child care expenses is a deduction, which can only be claimed by the person who has lower income. of course, there are situations where the deduction can be claimed by the higher income, but i don't think you fit the profile.

2nd, you have to prepare a T4 for your parents, so that your parents can file their tax returns.

3rd, $9000 margin is recommanded, becasue your parents whoever's claiming the income will not have to pay tax.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2008-1-25 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Mtl_2008
但关键是在这之前还得有BN 和 IN吧

T4 can be issued by individuals
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-1-26 00:37 | 显示全部楼层
to MTL_2008,

you can "个人认为" whatever you wanna believe to.

but here's what i KNOW, i've done over 400 individual's tax returns, including income over millions, in which the complexity it was involved is far beyond inputing couple of t4 slips. when it comes matter like this, i consult with tax law. and verify with more exprienced CAs, including this particularly question.

because this is what i do.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-1-26 11:43 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Mtl_2008
有时间的话可以打1-800-959-5525, 联邦税务局的电话,拨星号不用进入语音查询系统直接询问税务局的工作人员。建议可以打电话去问问如果没有BN(包括个人公司)也没有RP但想直接给人开T4表并交T4 Summary 和交DAS行不行。反正我和CRA打交道没有出现过不知道BN就把事搞定的情况。

年收入超过百万的人在银行家里很常见(尽管只能梦想着羡慕他们一下)。也有人收入百万以上但只有T4表,甚至连慈善捐款都没有的简单税表,有时候反而收入不多,但涉及项目和种类多的人税表麻烦。

i guess if you believe everthing they say you wounldn't need a tax court to settle the disputes, uh?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-1-26 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Mtl_2008

水平和经验实在有限

that i agree
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2008-2-1 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
i recently realized that "zhe ge tan zi li de niu ren tai duo le.....lol"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2008-2-2 03:18 | 显示全部楼层
Post by zhouhui
早就知道红星是高手.看到大家讨论,乐意就出来指导一下,没空就该干嘛干嘛,何必在一边吹凉风呢:eek: :eek: :eek:

hi Zhouhui,

i didnt' mean you about what i said, and for whatever reason you are offensed, i think i owe you an apology.

what i meant was i dislike ppl who rush into a conclusion of their own little perfect world without any reserch or at least reading into a question...... lack of sincereness and passion of what we do is what i see often among many ppl of my kind...to me it's the distinguishment between us and the rest, not the appearance or the language....maybe, i said too much and too far than what i should have. but at least it is what i really think.

i hereby wish everbody good luck in this upcoming tax season.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 11:56 , Processed in 0.045338 second(s), 32 queries .