租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: TiffanyBerry
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[征婚交友] Continue to look for the friend

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2008-7-30 11:00 | 只看该作者

Crossroad,不要光说不练啊

Crossroad,不要光说不练啊.TiffanyBerry的英语的确看起来有些那个...,你何妨给他指出来,既显示了你自己,又很好地教育了TiffanyBerry,而且TiffanyBerry达到了提高英语的目的.

不过我怕就怕......,先不说了,等你才艺演示吧

Post by TiffanyBerry
To Crossroad,

I do not who you are, but I have to let you know that your words below are really unmature.

Yes, English is not my first language, so I like to practice, particularly like to learn how to choose my words wisely and rationally.

At last, I would say: I believe there is true love and always ready for it, never give up. Thanks!
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2008-7-30 19:42 | 只看该作者
Language, which consists of oral, written and body languages, to me is nothing but a sign to communicate.  Whether you speak English, French, Chinese, Japanese or what so ever, perfect, broken or wacky with aid of body language, as long as other people understand what you mean, the communication works.  Let ‘s say an English/French Canadian goes to China and he asks in Chinese: “我要吃饭”  Local Chinese might be very surprise that he speaks fluent Chinese.  If he asks: “饭我要吃”.  Local Chinese will understand.  But if he asks “饭要吃我”.  Local people might LOL (Laugh Of Loud), but probably still understand what he really means.  We are not native speakers here in Montreal, when we speak broken English/French, even in a wacky manner with help of our body language, I personally believe most of the people in Montreal will accept you, some of them will even show you a proper way in good faith.  People, speak English as their mother tongue, will not practice English because it’s kind of waste of time.  If your English is so-so, you notice it and you are willing to improve it, well, in my personal point of view, there is no shame at all.  Some body mock you, you just Simply reply: “I don’t know, that I why I have to learn”  Keeping going keeping going, one day your English will be OK.

To TiffanyBerry:

Oh, my dear, you are so brave.  I am proud of you.  Just keep going, never give up, you will get what you deserve.  You have to know there is a lot of people stand by you, you are not alone.

I roughly recall there is an old saying: 90% of your life is not what you want.  Positive person says: “Thanks my Lord.  Comparing with those whom have nothing, I’m so lucky that I have 10%.”  He enjoys his 10% all his life with great happiness and appreciation.  Negative person cries: “Jesus Christ,.  What a Hell of my life.  I have 90% of my life is not what I want.”  He complains and curses all the time all his life.

The reason I want to share this with you is just simply telling you that life is not always as smooth as you wish.  I wish you could find happiness whether you are in sadness, loneness or hardship.  Smile and enjoy beauty of life while it last.

To salsa173:

Don’t be scared.  Don’t be shy.

To lalachai:

Hi Bubby, the word “gigantic” is kind of exaggerated expression.  But in real jobsite, we do use large, very heavy and very powerful tools.  To me if you prefer to use gigantic tools, you better have muscle, have gut, behave like a real man and the most important is you are straight(no gay).  If you have them all and would like to join the Men’s club, please hand in your application personally to the Men’s club, city of Men’s Land, North of Yukon, Manada in snow storm time.  LOL.

To Crossroad:

Basic physical science describes human body as a container.  Excessive air built up in you body should be released through a specific organ located between your legs.  This organ functions as a safety valve in our engineering terminology.

Miss TiffanyBerry reported the smell of sewer gas came out from your words, which indicates your safety valve is blocked, that is why the sewer gas has to be forced out from your another organ, let’s say, mouth.  My solution is very simple.  Using a 2” black steel pipe with 2000 lbs of force, mechanically pass through that specific organ between your legs and release your sewer gas through an air filter, I believe it will solve the problem permanently.  Air here will not be contaminated anymore.  LOL (Laugh Of Loud).

What I say here is just for laugh, nothing personal.  Don’t take it as an offence.  I absolutely defense your right of speech.

Finally, I wish everybody here Merry Christmas. LOL (Laugh Of Loud).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2008-8-1 09:49 | 只看该作者
A fag such fag A+
Post by NEWYMCA
Language, which consists of oral, written and body languages, (Laugh Of Loud).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-1 17:03 | 只看该作者
Should stop here.

Thanks everyone for your showing up. I am impressed by your intelligence and courage. I do hope everyone finds her Hero and his Angel, continue to make progresses in personal life and career path.

Best of luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-23 20:40 | 只看该作者
现在继续寻找中。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-23 21:04 | 只看该作者
介绍一下我自己:35,身高外貌较好,有加拿大工科博士学位,经济独立,  有孩子。

希望您:性情宽厚,品行端正,比我年长一些,学历在本科以上即可。此外,如果你能努力,愿吃苦,那目前你是否有稳定的工作不是主要的问题。一句话,你具有好的人品是第一位的。

希望能找到这样一位知己。我愿意与你携手,相互关爱,相互鼓励,共同努力,创造属于我们的幸福。联系方式仍然是:bionano2008@yahoo.ca.  或者通过电话相互了解。

欢迎真正有诚意的朋友。不欢迎无意义的跟贴。谢谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-7 18:33 , Processed in 0.045925 second(s), 30 queries .