租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 香水有毒
打印 上一主题 下一主题

贷款投资

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2008-9-30 08:26 | 显示全部楼层
据说贷款投资适合于收入比较高,税负比较重的人。因为贷款所付银行利息可以抵税。很多顾问也劝过我这样做,但我终觉得不太合适,没有尝试。但我尝试过一次贷款买RRSP,因为当年RRSP额度较多,但又没有闲钱,为了减轻一点税负,所以贷了1万元买RRSP。 避免了几千元的所得税。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2008-9-30 11:49 | 显示全部楼层
Post by jasperlin
如果不是在RRSP里,贷款的利息可以用来作为INVESTMENT INCOME 的DEDUCTION.

但是贷款买RRSP,RRSP里的INCOME是TAX DEFERRED,所以利息不能作为INVESTMENT INCOME 的DEDUCTION,
但你贷款总是要还的,既然你没钱买RRSP,那怎么来还呢? 如果分期还,那总体产生的利息和你省的税比较过吗? 既然你能分期还,那为何不能分期储蓄下来的钱,到年底买RRSP?那不就省下利息了?羊毛出在养身上.

Sorry, I am in office and I can only type in English.

I did that on my accountant's suggestion because if I had not bought RRSP before filing the tax return I would have to pay more income tax that year, which was certainly not my intention. But at that moment, my family just bought a depanneur and I was short of cash, so the only solution is to borrow some money to buy the RRSP. As you said, I cannot use the interests to deduct the tax, but I saved a few thousands dollars income tax. Above all, I could pay back the loan in a short time so the interest I paid was much lower than the tax saved.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-9-30 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
Post by OLIVERCA
我觉得吧, 在这儿吧, 有人吧, 有意无意吧, 把RRSP, Mutual Fund, 股市, RESP, 投资等等概念加以混淆。

买RRSP你就买呗,谁也不会说任何不好!
买RRSP同贷款投资没有任何自然联系!

RRSP is not an investment?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-10-1 07:34 | 显示全部楼层
我买的保险是这样的:每年交1千多元,交20年,以后不交了。如果死了,受益人得到10万元。买保险时认为,一共只交2万多元,能得到10万也不错,就买了。后来仔细一想,要死才能拿,如果活到80岁,则要等40多年。40多年later的10万是个什么价值?

已经交了4年,不交则前面交的全没了,交又好像不甘心。真是鸡肋,食之无所得,弃之尤可惜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-10-1 13:05 | 显示全部楼层

I bought too many financial products

Whenever somebody came to my home to sell something, I always bought some. Otherwise,I will feel sorry. The other day, when I checked my file folders I was astonished to find that I have bought too many financial products: RRSP for both my wife and me, Life insurance for all my family members(term plus universal), medical insurance for my parents, RESP for my two kids, small amount in stocks market and some mutual fund investment,etc. My godness, you will think I am a professional investor if you see my portrfolio.But ironically, I know almost nothing about investment and, actually, most of the above-mentioned investments return very little or even with negative return.

The best investment in my life time is having bought a depanneur a few years ago which gives my wife a job and a stable income for my family.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 12:36 , Processed in 0.044326 second(s), 30 queries .