租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: hanjh
打印 上一主题 下一主题

求教:尚未拿正式驾照,独自开车的后果

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2004-4-12 16:46 | 显示全部楼层

If you are lucky

If your driving skill is good, you are ok. I drove my first car with my leaner's license for one year and went to Mont-Tremplant, Toronto. Then I passed my road test without any problem.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2004-4-12 22:28 | 显示全部楼层
As I know, SAAQ just can register your car if your have leaner's license. But they ask you to drive your car with some senior driver on your car beside you. In fact they don't know how do you drive. The problem is if you caught by a plice by any reason, you will have trouble (around $300 CND). If in that one year (or 8 months) you are not cought by police, nobody know you are driving a car without a normal license.

Yes you will take some risk. I know two of my friends just follow me to drive their first car with learner's license and got  the  trouble. The reason is their skill is not very good the plice thought they were drunk and driving. You know the results.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-4-12 22:37 | 显示全部楼层
The most important thing is you can't have accident. If you have any accident during that time and another party find you are driving illegal you will have trouble too. Remember you may be stopped by police for another reason but they will find you are driving illegal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-4-13 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
我已经说明要冒险。当年我有保险,但没有正式驾照,练了一年的车。我也是跟比我先来的移民学的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-4-13 13:08 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Guys, I didn't suggest any one to do that. But I just told you guys what I did.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-4-13 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe I was lucky, I already have my normal license for 6 year since then. That is a story long time ago.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 19:55 , Processed in 0.037026 second(s), 31 queries .