返回列表
楼主: gracie_yang
打印 上一主题 下一主题

求教,法语什么样的水平可以通过language office的职业考试

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2011-4-15 00:11 | 只看该作者

Same problem

I want to know your tutor's information also; please send to yt20030221@yahoo.ca too. Thanks a lot!
Post by F1;2344366
The exam have four parts: listening, reading, conversation (interview) and written. I took the exam three times. I passed the listening and reading the first time. It isn’t hard for Chinese. I didn’t pass any part the second time even I spent a lot of time to prepare. I passed the conversation and written parts in the third time. I studied hard and am lucky.

How did I prepare the third time exam? First, found out my problems in conversation and corrected my written samples. Mistake is a good teacher. We need to know about them and correct them. Since I work at an English environment, I don’t have many chances to speak French and no one would correct my mistakes. I could communicate simply with other people before I prepared the exam. But it is not enough. You are required to speak fluently and freely. The written has to be no spelling and grammar mistake. It sounds easy, actually it is very hard to achieve. The logic of thinking is very different. It is often that the French people don’t understand what I say even there is no grammar mistake. I knew I need help. I met a French coach from France who coaches immigration and job interview. He did an excellent job. He taught me how to keep everything simple and clear. I had much more confidence after that. I learned to think in French logic, use my vocabulary to express ideas simple and clear, how to correct my mistake and how to guide the interviewer to the topics I prepared. The interview questions are related to many different topics. Some of them didn’t cover in my preparation. But, there is no problem. I knew how to guide them to what I wanted to say. For written, being logic, simple and clear less mistakes I made. The rest of the work is practice and practice.

The third time I finished the exam early with smile. I could see the interviewer was very happy to chat with me. J Over the all, you need to know your problems in French and find the right way to improve it. Practice is important. Practice in right way is more important and save time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2011-5-2 13:40 | 只看该作者

Please send your tutor's contact info to me

Hi,
Could you please send the contact info to syndeey2011@gmail.com

Thanks,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2011-5-2 13:43 | 只看该作者

Please send me the tutor 's info .

Hi F1,
Please send me the tutor's info to syndeey2011@gmail.com.

Thanks,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2011-5-3 13:45 | 只看该作者
我感兴趣。 lujingcanada@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 09:40 , Processed in 0.035637 second(s), 28 queries .