[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2004-4-22 21:34 | 显示全部楼层
据说不会法语某些研究生课程也可以读,有谁了解具体情况,请告知。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2004-4-26 19:20 | 显示全部楼层
really? very good. but how to deal with  the another half courses which in English? and outside means Mcgill or others ? thank you

Post by chat
Even you don't know any French, you still should be ok since at least half of the courses you can take outside of UdM. I did this way
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-5-3 22:03 | 显示全部楼层

amazing

Post by chat
Outsides means any university in Quebec (I take the course in Concordia, Mcgill). All the courses you want to take them outside UdM are subject to be approved by program director. There is on line system which allows you to register the courses in another university, do the credits transfer.

At least half courses you can take outside UdM, totally depend on if you can find a equivalent courses in another Unversity. I did my half courses in UdM in French. I don't know almost any French, if i can, you can do it too.

thank you . but firstly I must contact with future supervisor if I apply for UdeM s master program, while their website is french character. I can not  understand even one word.Do you have any experience about that how to get the permission of prof.

Is there any   basic medical science  program which permit  be applied  for without certain prof. s pemission?  thank you very much.  kevin;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-5-5 18:36 | 显示全部楼层
Post by chat
I have no idea about that. I know some chinese student in the program such as pathlogy, immunology, microbiology, etc. But i don't know if you must find a professor first in fundermental medical science. (for computer science, you don't have to)

oh. I am looking forward to your reply. thank you very much. you are a kind  man. you  know I am not familar with the process of seeing a prof.  
May I stop by a prof. directly without appointment?  and  would you mind say something more about this? thank you .Chat.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-5-6 16:37 | 显示全部楼层
Post by chat
I did visit a professor without appointment (Before I visit them, I sent an email to ask the posibility of supervising me and got no reply). One professor said that he was still think about that, later never got reply from him. After talking with another professor, he let me wait and later on when he had money, he informed me that he was willing to supervise me, which was three month later.

what is the main topic if I visit a prof. without any appointment? can you call me at 7330854. I want to get more information.It is important to me very much. In fact I just have no any experience about meeting a future supervisor. you know I do not want be refused just bcs the worse fisrt show.
thanks again . Chat.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-5-8 00:01 | 显示全部楼层
THANKS FOR CHAT. I open a place special for IMGs/docters come from China. we can communicate with each other within docters.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-5-8 01:57 | 显示全部楼层
Post by netsino
哈哈。。。。。你可以写 email,不过他们可能不回答。这是你可以直接 call,然后他如果有兴趣,就会给你 appointment,否则,他也可能推荐别的教授给你哈。。。

email作为 cover letter 要简短一些,说明你目前的学历、专业方向、你对教授研究方向的理解拉,最好附上一封清晰简单的简历拉。。。。。对拉,为了防止病毒嫌疑,你的简历可以以文本的方式,附在cover letter email的最后拉。

thank you netsino. but i wonder why you come here?  anyway welcome and your writing style is personable. It looks you are happy and young. good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-5-8 14:18 | 显示全部楼层
Post by netsino
a...........I could not understand fully your meaning by the words quoted below......haha

Do you mean I may not belong to your group at "a place special for IMGs/docters come from China"?

No.firstly,I said welcome you.   secondly, this is not "a place special for IMGs/docters come from China"   and even "a place special for IMGs/docters come from China" you can post anything you want, this is your right. and if you want to go to"a place special for IMGs/docters come from China" I will say welcome you again. I am serious.

by the way.I feel you are a little bit hypersensitive, and always say "hahha " Maybe  you should increase your self-confidence.

finally, thank you very much for your advice in this place and good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-20 21:43 , Processed in 0.051364 second(s), 33 queries .