查看: 8069|回复: 25
打印 上一主题 下一主题

推荐一款高cash back的信用卡

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-7-30 11:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
No annual  fee (没有年费)
* Get up to 5% cash back on qualifying net retail gas and grocery  purchases for the first 6 months††
* Get up to 3% cash back on qualifying net retail gas and grocery  purchases thereafter‡
* Get up to 1% cash back for all other qualifying net retail purchases

点击这里,通过Canadianrebate申请还可以拿到$40申请现金Rebate。注意,是Canadianrebate网站给你$40的rebate,不是MBNA银行给你。不要打电话找MBNA要rebate。

请注意:在Canadianrebate网站的左上有MBNA Smart Cash Mastercard联接,点击进入MBNA的online  credit card申请页面申请。(这样会得到一个Tracking ID,才能保证信用卡批准后拿到$40 rebate)。

mbnasmartcash.gif (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 2976)

mbnasmartcash.gif

Screen shot 2010-07-30 at 11.19.47 AM.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 2986)

Screen shot 2010-07-30 at 11.19.47 AM.jpg
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-1 11:26 | 只看该作者
这是老外对这张卡的讨论,很长的。自己慢慢看吧。

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mbna-smart-cash-mc-722828
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 16:42 | 只看该作者
这是一篇关于Great Canadian Rebates网站的文章。转帖在此。如果想看原文,原文链接如下:
http://www.milliondollarjourney. ... canadianrebates.htm

Save Money Online with Great Canadian Rebates – Chapters Coupon

Written by FrugalTrader on Jan 28, 2008 filed under Saving Strategies     

<div class="entry">
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 16:44 | 只看该作者
这是一篇关于Great Canadian Rebates网站的文章。转帖在此。如果想看原文,原文链接如下:
http://www.milliondollarjourney. ... canadianrebates.htm

Save Money Online with Great Canadian Rebates – Chapters Coupon
Written by FrugalTrader on Jan 28, 2008 filed under Saving Strategies

I was surfing the web for a chapters coupon last week and came across a site called GreatCanadianRebates. As it turns out, this site allows their members to get CASH BACK rebates (and coupons) when doing their online shopping through specific vendors… with no membership cost. Yes.. free.

This is not a sponsored post. With online shopping becoming more popular, I thought that this was a great money saving site to share with the readers of MDJ.
How does it work?

When you’re ready to shop at a store that they have listed, simply sign in, and click the store link within your account. That will bring you to the store website. When you make a purchase, the store will credit GreatCanadianRebates with a commission which is then passed onto you (or a portion of it).

GreatCanadianRebates send out their payments via PayPal or cheque every two months for balances over $3 ($20 for cheques). If you choose the PayPal route, make sure to sign up with your PayPal email address. You basically get money back for the online shopping that you were doing anyways.

Some notable online stores included and their discounts:

* Chapters: 4.0%
    * Westjet: 1.50%
    * Canadian Tire: 3.50%
    * Expedia.ca Hotels: 2.0%
    * Home Depot: 2.0%
    * New CarCostCanada membership: 10.5%
    * eBay (winning bid): 26.5% of ebay fees charged to seller
    * Rogers Magazine Service: 16.25% off already discounted magazines subscriptions like MoneySense, Canadian Business, Maclean’s, Today’s Parent and more.

Why are we recommending this?

I know, some of you are thinking that I’m cannibalizing my own affiliate book sales by recommending this site. For those of you who don’t know, every time you buy a book through MDJ, we get credited with a commission of around 4% of the total sale. Now, GreatCanadianRebates is allowing the regular web surfer to collect the commission for themselves.

I think that everyone wins in this situation. You will save a percentage of your purchases in the form of a cash back payment. As a reward for saving you money, GreatCanadianRebates will kick back 10% of your total rebate received to MDJ. For example, if you receive $5 in a cash back rebate after 2 months, MDJ will receive $0.50. If you refer your friends, you will also get 10% of their rebates.
New Member Promotion

* All new sign ups get $2 automatically added to their account.
    * I contacted GreatCanadianRebates to see if they could offer anything extra for the readers of MDJ. They graciously offered a $25 Amazon/Chapters GC giveaway contest for every 100 referrals.

How do I join?

In order to sign up under MDJ, please join with the link below which will automatically recognize you as a MDJ referral. Joining is pretty painless and all they really need is your email address.

Note that if you plan to get your cash back rebates via PayPal, you need to use your PayPal email address.

Can U.S Residents sign up also?

This was an important issue before I started recommending GreatCanadianRebates as MDJ has a lot of U.S based readers. They have confirmed that U.S Residents can sign up as members. In fact, there are a lot of U.S based stores on their merchants list.

Note, only PayPal as a payment method is accepted for U.S residents.
Privacy

You may be thinking that they sell your information to make money, however, their FAQ clearly indicates that they will never sell or giveaway your personal information to third parties.
Final Thoughts:

GreatCanadianRebates.ca really is a win-win situation. You get cash back rebates for buying stuff online while MDJ gets a small kick back for your spending. In addition, it’s not only free to join, they give you $2 in your account to start you off along with the potential to win a $25 book store gift certificate.

If you’re really keen, you can use a cash back credit card when making a purchase which will bump your savings up even more.

MDJ Money Tips Newsletter
    If you enjoyed this article, sign up for the Million Dollar Journey Money Tips Newsletter absolutely free.
    Name
    Email

We respect your email privacy

Related Posts

* Costco Membership Coupon Code and Discount
    * Book Winner, Another $25 Gift Card Giveaway, and Weekend Reading – August 1, 2008
    * Weekend Reading – Feb 8, 2008
    * Winner and Weekend Reading – March 28, 2008
    * MDJ 3rd Anniversary Giveaway Winners

« Contest Winner, Rate Cut, and Other Good Reads – Jan 25, 2008
Book Review: Retire Rich from Real Estate »

32 Comments, Comment or Ping

1. Michelle Dawn

This is great. I followed your referral link and signed up. Thanks!

Jan 28th, 2008 @ 9:24 am

2. NeverStopBuying.com

Sigh, I applaud for the recommendation of GCR, but personally I dislike blog posts that involve referral, regardless of blog or the site. Plus you should mention this in a disclaimer

*** Original referrer gets 10% from 1st level referrees ***

Also check out DealGuild.com for another cashback website like GCR. Referral there too

I have received about $70 from GCR thus far with $30 more to come. It’s Canadian version of FatWallet in my mind

I also love their weekly double-cashback promotion
      At one time they had 6% cashback for Canadian Tire, and I bought $1000 gift card!!

Jan 28th, 2008 @ 12:25 pm

3. FrugalTrader

I have no problems with referrals if it benefits the reader. I have posted the referral benefits within the post(twice):

As a reward for saving you money, GreatCanadianRebates will kick back 10% of your total rebate received to MDJ. For example, if you receive $5 in a cash back rebate after 2 months, MDJ will receive $0.50. If you refer your friends, you will also get 10% of their rebates.

..GreatCanadianRebates.ca really is a win-win situation. You get cash back rebates for buying stuff online while MDJ gets a small kick back for your spending.

Jan 28th, 2008 @ 12:29 pm

4. Soultrance

Signed up with your referral. This will work great for me when buying from Chapters/Indigo as I already have an iRewards card that gets me discounts, so this will just be an added bonus on top of that.

Thanks FT.

Jan 28th, 2008 @ 1:19 pm

5. Nick

There are a tons of site which do this and have been doing this for a long time now. FatWallet.com, SlickDeals.net are among the top paying cash rebate sites and they have an affiliation with almost all stores/webstores that do business in the US and may be Canada.

Jan 29th, 2008 @ 5:28 pm

6. FrugalTrader

For those of you interested, Canadian tire is offering 6% off and free shipping on selected items.

More details here:
      https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/details/CanadianTire.ca/

Jan 30th, 2008 @ 12:42 pm

7. CanadianImmigrant

Done Thanks for the info.

Jan 30th, 2008 @ 1:52 pm

8. lei

Thanks for the info. I will use this for future reference.

Jan 31st, 2008 @ 12:29 pm

9. Mike

Not to knock on the party but still make sure that you price compare; just scanning some of the electronics and hardware (hey I’m a guy) offerings at Canadian Tire, Home Depot and Tiger Direct, prices are still lower (net of rebates) if you look around elsewhere.

the chapters will be great though. I spend a fortune on books.

Feb 1st, 2008 @ 1:25 am

25. Dane Praed

I signed up too with the aim of using the Chapters option but I found that every book I looked at cost less at Amazon so I’m not sure if their 4% ends up doing anything but evening the playing field. Will definitely keep my eye on it though. Thanks!!

Nov 21st, 2008 @ 8:13 pm

26. roacvarm

vardronracge

Dec 1st, 2008 @ 1:41 pm

28. Don J

I am trying to sign up using you as a referrer, but the links appear to be broken right now — if I sign up directly through the GCR site, what email address do I use to identify you as my referrer?

Dec 12th, 2008 @ 3:33 pm

29. FrugalTrader

Don, this link should work:
      http://www.milliondollarjourney. ... reatCanadianRebates

Dec 12th, 2008 @ 3:36 pm

30. Bankruptcy Regina

This is a fantastic find! Thanks for sharing! Always great to find ways you can save money online while shopping.

Jul 29th, 2009 @ 10:49 am
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-9 21:56 | 只看该作者
这是可以拿到rebates的merchants清单:http://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/display/all/。看看是否由你常去的地方。我用skypy打电话,从这里充值每次都可以得到15%的回扣。别忘了还有不少的coupon可以用:[URL]http://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/Coupons/[/URL]想注册请点击这里
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-18 13:19 | 只看该作者
继续推荐。

可以用这张cash back卡去maxi或者metro等商店买gift card,然后用来消费,一样算5%的返点。我就在maxi买了一张$100的best buy gift card,然后去best buy买自己想要的东西。但要注意一定要去grocery店或者加油站买gift card,否则只有1%的返点。

点击这里申请

Screen shot 2010-08-18 at 1.09.17 PM.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 368)

Screen shot 2010-08-18 at 1.09.17 PM.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-6 16:42 | 只看该作者

庆祝一下

上周收到一张MBNA寄来的$50 rebate 支票。他们是每满$50就给奇支票。现在攒了不少的gift card(有best buy, futureshop, PC financial, sears, rogers等),以后慢慢用吧。还准备继续好好利用6个月的优惠期(5%的返点),6个月以后就只有3%的返点了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-27 08:52 | 只看该作者
申请smart cash卡的回报从$40升到$50(见附图)。
点击这里申请

Screen shot .jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 469)

Screen shot .jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-4 07:49 | 只看该作者
这是最新的promotion。对于想在EZtrader开户的,可以拿到$75的rebate。

Screen shot 2010-10-04 at 7.35.24 AM.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 228)

Screen shot 2010-10-04 at 7.35.24 AM.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2010-10-4 15:20 | 只看该作者
Post by leave;2694994
申请smart cash卡的回报从$40升到$50(见附图)。
点击这里申请

看到这个Earn $50 Cash Back Rebate from us. 可是点击进去变成了40,LZ知道是怎么回事吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 19:17 , Processed in 0.049110 second(s), 41 queries .