租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: feifei3001
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] looking for a good man

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2003-3-27 22:06 | 只看该作者
hi, feifei, it's not easy for me to describe the whole story by mail, I have this film in my computer. you can come by to see it any time if you doo not mind.it's a  common love story between commonplace persons. I think you can get your answer after having watched this film. as my opinion, I don't appreciate neither of the two actors. anyway, it's hard to comment whether or not a guy's behavior is good or bad, maybe the girls sometimes have the types in their mind, havn't they?
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2003-3-27 23:16 | 只看该作者
hello guys. i am a beginner in this bbs. but your topic is really interesting.

Feifei: can i ask what is your standard for evaluating a boy is "good" or "not"?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2003-3-27 23:54 | 只看该作者
What is your case, feifei3001?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-27 23:56 | 只看该作者
Agre,
I am thinking...
pinner,
Actually, that is what I am trying to figure out. Of course, I have some ideas about it but I reluctant to speak up it before I am a little bit more sure about it. Could you tell me your opinion?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2003-3-28 00:37 | 只看该作者
feifei, you are really a smart lady.

anyway, in my opinion, a good boy will be:
known the true meaning of life; known the responsibilities of himself in the life; always can provide a solution for overcoming the obstacles in the road ahead in life and never give up. he should be well educated with good heath, gentel and neat.

your opinion? don't tell me you are not ready to answer. if you do so, you will be regarded as softheaded.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2003-3-28 02:00 | 只看该作者
you man--are you talking ferfect man pinner?all the points you already work out,can you tell me which person has no shortcoming and disadvantages?so everything just let it go...feifei--let me tell you something ok? sometimes disadvantages are better...and perhaps you just like that.thus no matter positive or negative,everything just by your feeling,if your feeling is ready and right,just go ahead,don't hesitant too much.otherwise......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 13:08 | 只看该作者
pinner,
In spite of your threat, I dare to ask you: do you think you are a good boy? If not, do you think you could be a good boy? I am still not sure...but I am not softheaded.
habe,
I cannot fully trust my feeling. (based on my experiences)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 13:14 | 只看该作者
pinner,
What is the true meaning of life? What are the principle responsibilities of a good boy in the life? From your point of view.Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2003-3-28 15:29 | 只看该作者
feifei, your questions are interesting, yes, they are all good questions.

first, it's hard to describe those stuff item by item. but i can pick up one example say "responsibilities" : i think this is an assignment to his familly; a duty to his wife and kids; it also means the essential contributions to his country and nation. i am serious.

second, to me, i am trying to be such kind of "perfect" man. everybody is humanbeing, one might be leak at one or more aspects in life, career... but that is not most important. the most important thing is to realize what are the leak things and willing to recover them.

actually i like Expert's post, i guess he has experienced many things ( or at least he has thought about many things). he gave out the problems but without any solution on them.
nevertheless, it is perfectly normal in many cases there may be more than one right answer to a problem.

Feifei, you have been hiding your opinion and kept asking others ... do you think it is good?
you have been regarded as a softheaded.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 16:48 | 只看该作者
Agre,
Though I haven’t yet fully think over it (because I am too busy these days), I don’t want to put it off too long. From the limited information you give me. I assume the story is trying to tell us something about life. Like I always say “good and evil interact together in every man.” Every man is ambivalent, having feelings which contradict one another. When a girls approach a man, she tends to search for a kind of security and protects herself from being cheating, which result in a restless searching for another side of the man. Unfortunately, there is always another side of a man. A “good” guy does wrong things possibly and a “bad” guy struggles with his conscience and tries his best to do what he feels he must do to make some compensation. Consequently, most of the girls tend to fall in love with “bad” boy, because they believe what they discovered under the surface, and ignore the other side of the man which exists together in side the same person.
I don’t know if I express my meaning clearly. What I’m trying to say is the human psychology is much more complicated than good or bad.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 06:17 , Processed in 0.045109 second(s), 38 queries .