租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: feifei3001
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] looking for a good man

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 16:56 | 只看该作者
pinner,
You seem the good man we are looking for...
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2003-3-28 17:02 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 17:06 | 只看该作者
and I am trying to do sth for my nation now (struggle for the dignity of our Chinese against the injustice), I am serious, but not essential, just trivial.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2003-3-28 17:08 | 只看该作者
feifei,

Me? thank you. i hope i can be as good as what i have descibed, and i will try my best to do so.
but people actually have not so much different.

also, nice to know your ideas, i like it. i know you are intelligent from what you said.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2003-3-28 17:10 | 只看该作者
"and I am trying to do sth for my nation now (struggle for the dignity of our Chinese against the injustice), I am serious, but not essential, just trivial."----feifei

Really? what's that? can i help you ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 17:13 | 只看该作者
Discovery,
I fully agree with you. But right now, just put it aside and stand for my struggle.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 17:23 | 只看该作者
pinner,
Thanks for your support, you are really nice!
I will begin my struggle next Tuesday (actually, I will decide if I launch this struggle then, because once I start it...like the war) and during the journey, I need your suggestions. Don’t give me bad suggestions which would lead me to die uglily. seriously.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-28 21:30 | 只看该作者
Pinner,
What do you think your difference from other people? i make my statement later i promise.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2003-3-28 22:16 | 只看该作者
hello feifei,

what do you mean " my difference"? you mean study? career? or personality? one must be crazy to post these here. ( you softheaded *_^)

send email to me and tell me what the details do you want.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-29 13:50 | 只看该作者
Pinner,

Sorry, forget about the question. I make my statement now as I promise you. It’s quite possible if sth don’t please because I don’t know you much and you know, different people have different opinions. At least, I am sure you’re very nice and warm-hearted and sure not sofheaded. Hope you can continue to support me.

Softheaded.
To those who support me and teach me and make me feel warm in heart,

I feel obliged to make some statement (I hope it’s not final statement). But I am a little embarrassed for what I am going to say here because it is far beyond a satisfactory conclusion, and neither brilliant nor surprise. When we think of a good man, we normally think of, like some of our friends who post here has pointed out, a person either has a lot of money or has some kind of power. They are all reasonable but from my point of view, I would like to approach a good man by another way--to see what he is, not he has.
First of all he must be a softhearted (not “softheaded”) man. And he must has a clear mind, not being sympathetic to everything. (being sympathetic to  your enemy is being cruel to yourself — somebody) I hope I can find a good man with softhearted and a clear mind who can have a daily walk with me during all the rest of my life. (if we die at the age of 70, we have 40 years: the first 10 years for struggle: study, work, bring up child(ren); the second 10 years for contribution: use our knowledge, our skill, our experience, our money (if we have enough) etc. to do what we can do for others; the third 10 years: relax, enjoy life in other ways—travel (going wherever we can afford), go to cinema...; the last ten years, it depend: maybe unfortunately, one of us get sick and the other must take care of him/her...so we can read books or write small articles (if we can)...
I am 30/165/105lb. Good figure, average up looking, self-sufficient and self-confident. Looking for a suitable good man to make a family. Normally, you should be: 30-35 years old really mature or 35-45 reasonable; if you have been once married, it is better not more than once; if you have children, it is better not more that two (I like kids very much but I am too busy); other things like: it is possible for me to love you as my husband.
I don’t have much more too say right now. And I know it is difficult to introduce sb.and time you may find even you cannot know yourself very well. so,if you want to know some more information about me, I would like to post some articles about my life. Originally, I choose three of them about my childhood/my life in Toronto/my life in Montreal in Chinese/English/French.
I just want to say, I am serious. If you are serious, drop me a line at Lilypan007@yahoo.com. Thank you.
And I post one of the articles I choose here. I hope I haven’t taken you too much time.
Best wishes to every friend!

我幼时家里是缺不了一只猫的,我家人之爱猫始于我的外婆(四川人喜单称个“婆”字)。婆是川东人,只生有我母亲一个,女儿嫁人后便来了这川西坝子,随了女儿、女婿生活,一直到我十岁那年去世。在老家,婆的贤淑、勤俭是为左邻右舍所称道的。听说因为无生育,我外公娶一妾,婆不屑与之争宠,遂远离故土,此后十几年再未与夫君团聚,其中之孤寂、思念、哀怨之情不容言表。猫儿便成了婆的好伴儿,也许这嗲人的、随遇而安的小东西给了婆些许的安慰吧!
    婆最喜养的是一种黑白毛色相间的“麻猫儿”,这也是四川农村里最常见的猫。在我记事的时候,我家的那只猫已是一只成年的母猫。白天在家里屋外大摇大摆的走着晚上睡在隔壁“柴旮儿”里。她的叫声很轻,让你忍不住想摸摸她,你顺着它头摸下去的时候,她会眯起眼睛,扁起耳朵,抱在身上则会感到她腹部发出的“咕噜”声。冬天她怕冷,常缩在婆的围裙里——下面常有一只“火笼儿”,很暖和。她也有厉害的一面,喜欢捕鼠。我们住的是平房 (during ten-year-culture revolution, my parents, who are professors, were obliged to leave Chendu city and teach in a middle school in a county)  , 周围又是被农村包围,老鼠甚多。白天,她便在门角上磨爪子,天长日久,我家厨房兼客厅与卧室之间的那一道木门的方角已被她抓成圆角。夜里捕了鼠,照例拖到柴旮儿里,连毛带肚吃掉身子,头从不吃,是嫌其骨头太多还是留一点战利品以示炫耀呢,我不得而知。总之我们是怀着一点崇敬的心情用火钳数了、夹了那些鼠头去扔掉,记得最多一次捕鼠六只。

除了吃老鼠以外,哥哥钓的鱼也是她的最爱。那种野鱼不要说油炸,就是放到蜂窝煤炉边烤干了拌饭也是美味佳肴。有时也吃卤猪肝拌饭,那猪肝通常是由我去买,一毛钱一砣的买回来,要均匀的分成两半,另一半归我,作为跑路的奖赏。我记得从来不曾在路上将大半的吃掉,这一方面是出于诚实,一方面是因为爱猫。泥鳅也是最好的猫食,可惜不常有。有一次,我们四姊妹全体出动,抓了好多泥鳅,油炸得香气四溢,猫儿忍不住要跃上灶台,婆说,不能给她看,不然她会去抓蛇的,因为泥鳅形状象蛇。这句话给我的印象很深,婆是担心她斗不过蛇,被蛇吃掉。

生小猫是件大事,生的时候是不敢看的,更不能摸,不然小猫会被咬死。满了一周就可以了,婆把他们逮出来放在一个簸箕里,下面用陈艾燃了烟熏,其意义仿佛很重大,因为我见婆的表情严肃中带着一点忧虑。现在想来,这种仪式可能类似于西方的受洗。那几个腿还软得打颤的小家伙在转动的簸箕中惊慌失措的样子让我终生难忘。小的东西最是逗人喜爱的,但那些小猫后来通通送人,因为一个勤俭的家是不可能同时养两只猫的,我最爱的还是那只老猫,婆也是。

我知道猫儿的随遇而安,这让它背上不忠实的名声,然而,每只猫都有它自己的性格,不能一概而论。我们的猫曾经失踪一个星期,后来自己找到家回来了,它可能是去做蜜月旅行了,可最终还是恋着柴旮儿的温暖和疼她的主人。后来这只猫不声不响的再度失踪,我们在柴旮儿里发现了她的小尸体,我把她埋在了一棵槐花树下。后来,婆又养了几只猫,但都不太讨我喜欢,可能是“麻猫儿”留给我的印象太深的缘故吧!

大学时再度养猫,是从男生宿舍里“偷”来的一只小黄猫。它的表现更让我坚信猫儿也是有性格的。白天,我把它关在宿舍里,晚上睡觉时 ,她爬到我床上,一熄灯,我就只能“装死”,因为它在黑暗中见到什么东西动都是要扑的。有一次给它洗澡,它以为我们要淹它,用爪子抓着盆沿不放,后来是因为口渴,竟喝起洗澡水来,我们趁机用洗发精洗干净它,再用电吹风把它吹干。它先是躲避,后来经不起暖风的诱惑,竟眯着眼打起盹儿来。它从不认生,会长伸着身子在陌生人腿上睡大觉,我爹为此常呵斥它:“下去!非热!(四川话,意即热得很)”其语调却是亲切的——不是讨厌它,而是不喜欢这种亲热的方式罢了。

它什么都敢于尝试,有一次我把啤酒倒在手心里喂它,结果是大醉了一场,午觉睡了几个小时不说,醒来不停地用爪子洗脸,它可能弄不明白,为什么今天怎么洗脸都不清醒呢?后来这只猫被母亲送给学校看门的一个孤老头。我起初有点不高兴,后来我想妈妈是对的。那只活泼可爱的猫儿定能给那老人带来不少快乐与安慰,从而得到加倍的宠爱。被人需要的感觉是那么美的,不知猫儿它感觉到了吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 16:02 , Processed in 0.046021 second(s), 38 queries .