租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: feifei3001
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] looking for a good man

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2003-3-25 23:22 | 只看该作者
A few questions:

1. How to define a "good man", financially, politically, independently or ...?
2.What do you expect from this "good man" even if you find him?
3.What is the final purpose to find this "good man"?
4. ...? A lot more to come.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2003-3-25 23:27 | 只看该作者
Well, thank you Feifei. I am happy that you are not angry with me. Actually I have learnt all these from an unfortunate marriage which I have experienced before, so I think it will be some kind of meaningful for me to share some experience with you, it might be helpful to you make youself one of the most important decisions
in your life. that is my goal.

Like what I have wrotten in my last post: Above all, you have to evaluate if the man is willing to spend life time together with you
NO MATTER WHAT happen in the long road ahead from your wedding day.

Do you really understand the meaning of "NO MATTER WHAT" : those include
(1)one of you is DISABLE caused by an accident when you are both 30's;
(2)irrecoverable DISEASE;
(3)CRIME;
(4)BANKRUPT.
etc...

please just imagine, what will you do in case of one of these thing happend to your husband/wife? if it is still possible for you to bear all these with him/her together life time?  

Or even worse, if one of these happend to you, will you be hopeless?

Be seriouse, think about it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2003-3-25 23:35 | 只看该作者
good men are those with big ones and make you morn yami yami constantly
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2003-3-25 23:36 | 只看该作者
One thing is for sure: men and women are the same (broadly speaking) in that they love to love and love to be loved. The question is how we react if, despite our efforts, we have not found that love and feel frustrated or that love has simply betrayed us. Be optimistic, and each of us will find that special someone we love dearly, I hope.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2003-3-26 00:13 | 只看该作者
TIM McGRAW
Real Good Man

(LYRICS)
Girl you've never known no one like me
Up there in your high society
They might tell you I'm no good
Girl they need to understand
Just who I am
I may be a real bad boy
But baby I'm a real good man

I may drink too much and play too loud
Hang out with a rough and rowdy crowd
That don't mean I don't respect
My Mama or my Uncle Sam
Yes sir, yes ma'am
I may be a real bad boy

I might have a reckless streak
At least a country-mile wild
If you're gonna run with me
It's gonna be a wild ride
When it comes to loving you
I've got velvet hands
I'll show you how a real bad boy
Can be a real good man

I take all the good times I can get
I'm too young for growing up just yet
Ain't much I can promise you
'Cept to do the best I can
I'll be damned
I may be a real bad boy

I may be a real bad boy
Oh but baby I'm a real good man
Yes I am
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-26 20:40 | 只看该作者
Bag,
1. I am not sure about the definition. 2.3.4. what is the purpose of life?
Expert,
These questions are too easy for me. I feel lucky because you didn't ask me such questions as “he often goes out with another girl,” “he cannot face his frustrations and often gets drunk and beat you”…which seem more difficult to answer and will take me some minutes to think about it. Anyway, i will think about your words seriously.
@*@,
I don’t know what to say to you, I am sorry.
whoknowsxyz,
Yes, for sure.
Discovery,
Thank you, discovery, you always have beautiful articles and brilliant ideas to post.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2003-3-26 22:28 | 只看该作者
feifei3001

Actually, every man or woman has a goal in his/her heart when he/she starts to look for another half if they want to run long terms relations. Someone wants to be famous in his/her rest of life, he/she would set his/her eyes on politicians, some others might hope for financial independence in future, he/she prefers to find a millionaire, some others consider love to be the supreme priority, ... . That is the base from which you define "good man or 'bad' man". The purpose of life, different people have different answers!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-26 23:12 | 只看该作者
Bag,
I am another case.
What is your idea of a good man?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2003-3-27 00:17 | 只看该作者
hi, feifei: have you seen the film<<周渔的火车》,from  the 2 actors, Chenqing and Zhangqiang, which one do you prefer more? many girls like Zhangqing rather than Chenqing because he is more "坏" than Chenqing. how do you think?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-27 14:41 | 只看该作者
Agre,
I haven`t seen that film I'm afraid. Anyway,i will manage to approach it and give you my answer. or maybe you can give me more information about the story so as to let me in on what your are talking about and I would also like to know your opinion about the story.thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 03:37 , Processed in 0.042585 second(s), 38 queries .