租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Pair_of_Wing
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] looking for female pen pal

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2003-4-6 00:45 | 只看该作者
双翅, JJ对你的E文有些小建议  :cool:  :

-- I really "need" a girl friend??? (Need for what?)

-- I am seeking a good girl for preparing "a" familly life. (You want more than one family life?)

-- But I cannot judge if the girl will be suitable to me by those simple replies to a Ad. here. (That's true...and I doubt if any girl will reply you)

-- I really have "no" so much time to date a girl before I know the basic personality of her. (Do you think any girl will be less busy than u and spend a lot of time to write?)

-- Unfortunately, it hasn't worked well.(It's good since you are more pratical now.)

-- Maybe miracle can come, but i won't be that "exciting". (If you are not exciting...which girl will be excited?     wink   )

Anyways, take care man and "the" best luck to you
(Just teasing you...don't be mad...    :p  )
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-6 01:14 | 只看该作者
双翅, JJ对你的E文有些小建议  :

-- I really "need" a girl friend??? (Need for what?)
*****The answer is same with why your Dad needs your Mom before you got birth, get it?

-- I am seeking a good girl for preparing "a" familly life. (You want more than one family life?)
*****Yes, but I will make it only when your parents divorced.

-- But I cannot judge if the girl will be suitable to me by those simple replies to a Ad. here. (That's true...and I doubt if any girl will reply you)
******At least you have replied, so that I know your Mom now, and I am going to do something to her...

-- I really have "no" so much time to date a girl before I know the basic personality of her. (Do you think any girl will be less busy than u and spend a lot of time to write?)
*****No, I don't think other girls will be more busy than me because they don't have to stay with your Mom.

-- Unfortunately, it hasn't worked well.(It's good since you are more pratical now.)
******It's very applicable to your Mom, that's why I have wasted too much time on her, you want some?

-- Maybe miracle can come, but i won't be that "exciting". (If you are not exciting...which girl will be excited?  )
*****Your Mom.

Anyways, take care man and "the" best luck to you
(Just teasing you...don't be mad...  )
*****Just "tasting" you...don't be insane like being raped.  

=================================================
ps. JJ, as what i said, I am a gentle man, I like ...... in chinese culture.

so I am in a traditional chinese way to teach you what repect is.
==================================================
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2003-4-6 02:11 | 只看该作者
Pair_of_Wing,

haha...you did good, but you were too rude.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2003-4-6 02:12 | 只看该作者
well, I have nothing to say if you are interested in my mom. She is more than 50 years old (and you still call her a girl?) She can't be your penpal since her sight is poor (老眼昏花) to write email or play computer   :cool:      .

You at least dont respect an old lady...I guess you won't respect any other girls either. If you call yourself a traditional Chinese gentleman...JJ我领教了。

In the last post I just wanted to tell you, don't look for a gf just because you "need" one. (To a girl, I don't think it's not a nice way to say so.) Anyways now I know why you don't have a gf since your taste is 与众不同.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2003-4-6 12:54 | 只看该作者
tmd4,

You are a nice lady.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-6 16:10 | 只看该作者
hello tmd4, you are a lady? wow, if so, i am so sorry. but at the time when i saw your name, i was sure that you were anther network rascal.  you see T-M-D...?!

anyway, forget about it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2003-4-6 18:58 | 只看该作者
well, I said I am a JJ.

My ID is only something to do with the boardmaster.

Tks, Expert.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-6 19:17 | 只看该作者
tmd4,  alright, alright... I have ignored that part, coz i was too tired last night when i read those messages after a boring long party.  eventhough, I donot think it could had changed I fighting back against you, it's not the matter of gender. But I think I will choose words carefully.

anyway, it has happend, what i suppose to do is say sorry again to you. Let it go, please.

ps. how do you know you will be JJ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2003-4-6 19:35 | 只看该作者
Not at all, JJ.

tmd4, you can be P_O_W's pen pal i guess. go ahead and let me know the updates, what do u think, P_O_W?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2003-4-6 20:08 | 只看该作者
Well, expert, may be tmd4 JJ can be your pen pal too, what do u think?  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-7 03:41 , Processed in 0.046841 second(s), 38 queries .