租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 4435|回复: 11
打印 上一主题 下一主题

罚单法庭抗诉是怎么进行的

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-11 11:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
有谁知道汽车罚单上法庭打输到那里上诉? 开庭时就告诉法官要上诉. 但法庭的送达的信中没有任何上诉的信息.

谢谢
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-11 16:04 | 只看该作者
Post by Milana-Chan;3072635
有谁知道汽车罚单上法庭打输到那里上诉? 开庭时就告诉法官要上诉. 但法庭的送达的信中没有任何上诉的信息.

谢谢

因为告票有问提, 2个红绿灯大概1公里不到警察写从20: 35PM追到我时是23: 48PM. 而8: 35PM 我正在工作(有公司证明). 开庭时, 警察说写那个警察写错了时间.把23: 35PM写成20:35. 可到最后法官说:"我看警察写的20:35,看起来就是23: 35." 最后判我不仅要付罚单, 而且要负法庭费用100多刀. 我当庭声明要上诉. 法官说接到判决书可以上诉.

警察罚单随后附上, 请大家帮忙是否应该上诉, 到那里可以上诉.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2012-4-11 16:10 | 只看该作者
Useful Links

SAAQ Driving Record Request
A driving record request can only be made during operating hours of SAAQ's website which are:

Monday to Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    Sunday noon to 11:00 p.m.

Note: Any operation completed after 11:00 p.m. will not be recorded.
SAAQ Driving Record Request
Online Services SAAQclic

Demerit Points [Drivers' Licences] (166 Kb - 10 pages)
The Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec enters demerit points on the record of drivers who commit certain ces under the Highway Safety Code. Demerit points are entered on a driver's record following conviction of an offence or, its equivalent, payment of the fine, once the Société has the judgment in its possession or been advised of the fact by the court.
Highway Safety Code
Demerit points publications
Demerit Points Table

Cost of a Licence for the Current Year
The insurance contribution for the licence is determined on the basis of a driving record. Driver's licence fees and service charges are added.
Cost of a Licence for the Current Year
What our clients say

“ Our son got into a predicament and we were at a loss on how to handle situation or to even provide any assistance to him. It was definitely affecting our son at school, work and in his everyday life. We contacted a lawyer at Ticket911.ca and they immediately made time to meet with us to discuss what happened. We were extremely pleased on how available they made themselves. We are entirely satisfied and extremely grateful for the services provided and the results obtained. Ticket911.ca saved 9 points on our son's drivers licence. Thank you. ”
Sandra B., Chateauguay, Qc.

“ I had an Excessive Speeding Ticket of 14 points! Thanks to the great work of the lawyers at Ticket911, this ticket was completely removed and no points added to my record. I had nothing to pay, no fine at all and more importantly they saved my licence. Thank you so much Ticket911. You guys are the best! ”
P.S., Laval

“ Without the help of ticket911 I would have surely lost my drivers license. Following a judgment against me by default, I got my license suspended. My lawyers filed a motion to get my conviction revoked and to get me a new court date, allowing me to get my licence back. I didn't lose my drivers license. Thank you so much! ”
Billy I., Laval

“ The best in Town!!! You have impressed me! I had no more hope left with my lawyer on my son's red light ticket, till I heard your radio announcement. I was a bit skeptical on getting someone new on this case but last minute decided to switch and call you, I'm glad I did. With very little time to work on my son's case, you have made a difference!!! Your team is very compassionate, caring and professional. I strongly recommend you 100%!! I have hired lawyers in the past, and one thing I can say, you truly work for your clients. Your advertisement speaks the TRUTH! Thank you so much once again! ”
Anna G., Montreal

“ To whom this may concern, I write this mail in appreciation of the fine work Ticket911 has done in regard to a most often unpleasant and frustrating process. Ticket911 was professional and courteous and made the process most effective. Thank you Ticket911 for your professionalism!  ”
Laurent B, Montreal

“ I was very pleased with the result of my case and with choosing the legal team at Ticket911.ca. For about the same price as the fine on my ticket, the lawyers at Ticket911.ca, were able to successfully dismiss my entire speeding ticket. No demerit points were added to my record and I did not have to pay the fine. I am very appreciative of the courteousness and professionalism with which my case was handled. I would highly recommend the team at Ticket911.ca to anyone wishing to contest their ticket.  ”
David George O., Pointe-Claire (Qc.)

“ I'd like to thank you for your great services. I would surely be using the bus if it wasn't for your diligence. Thank you very much and you can bet that I will refer your services to people I know.  ”
John C., Montreal, Qc.

“ I would like to thank the lawyers of Ticket911 for their professional and prompt attention to my case. They made an upsetting situation easy. Your fees were more than reasonable. Thank you for winning my case! If ever I needed representation again, I would not hesitate to call upon you.  ”
Suzanne F., Toronto

“ My speeding ticket driving 85k/hr. in a 50 k. zone was canceled as well as the fine imposed all this thanks to my lawyer at Ticket911.ca. Do not hesitate a minute, hire this firm to represent you, the result is well worth it. ”
Tony T. Quebec

“ I live in Toronto, Ontario, and it was just my luck receiving a speeding ticket in Mtl. I did some research on the internet and came across TICKET911. I was not able to take time off work and TICKET911's website just offered everything I needed to hear/see. The information was clear, presentation was professional, and the fees were very affordable especially in my siutation. The outcome of my case was very successful !! TICKET911 saved me 4 points in Ontario and the fine was reduced to $67.00. TICKET911 is the way to GOOOOOOOOO !! ”
Karen, S., Toronto (Ontario)

“ Thank you very much for settling my NY speeding ticket. I didn’t have to show up and best of all no points were applied to my Quebec driver’s license. ”
Nasir R (Laval)

“ Before Ticket911.ca took my case I was going to lose my drivers lisence. My speeding ticket was going to add 10 points to my driving record and and the fine was approximately $1000. I thought there was nothing that could be done! Loosing my license would have cost me my job, which was a stress in itself. My lawyer at Ticket911.ca told me it would be taken care of. I put my trust in them and it payed off. They had the ticket dismissed. I had no points added to my file and had no fine to pay. Not only did they saved me money but also saved my job! Thank you!!! ”
Stephen C, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux

“ I would like to thank you so much for assisting with the restoration of my drivers licence. Driving is the only source of income to support my family. When I received the suspension notice I was very concerned as I didn't know how I was going to make it for the three months. After a single consultation with you, I left your office with a sense of hope and positive thinking. Your reception was just amazing, you were true to your word. You understood the urgency of my matter. I thank you very much. I will recommend anyone with any kind of driving related problems, to consult you first.  ”
N. Rusike, Montreal

“ I never thought that I needed to hire a lawyer for my traffic ticket. I am so glad that I hired Ticket911.ca, they helped me save time, money and points! I will definitely be calling you guys the next time I get a ticket.  ”
Peter L, Brossard

“ I admit I was sceptical about hiring a lawyer to challenge my speeding ticket, but after seeing Ticket911.ca’s advertisement I thought what do I have to lose. They had my ticket dismissed with no points and no fine to pay. I highly recommend this site to friends and family now.  ”
Andreas G, Laval

“ I would like to thank you again for helping me fight my case. Although we did not achieve a completely dropped charge, I still feel positive about the outcome. Your advice and knowledge gave me the courage to fight the case. I will hopefully not have any more tickets in the future. In the event that I do however, Ticket911.ca will be my first choice.  ”
Jacques I, Hampstead, Quebec

Click here to become a satisfied client !   
Traffic rules

Cyclists must comply with the same rules of the road that bind motor vehicle drivers, except for the following restrictions:

They must always travel on the extreme right-hand side of the road.
    They must ride in single file when in groups of two or more.

Principal rules applying to cyclists:

To act against these rules constitutes a violation

Entire amount of the fine and legal repercussions of the Highway Safety Code

Red light

Unless otherwise indicated, when approaching a red light, cyclists must stop before the pedestrian crossing or the stop line; if there is none, they must stop in front of the lateral line on the road at the intersection. They can carry on as soon as the signal changes.

$37

3 demerit points

(Article 359)

Obligatory stop

A bicycle rider approaching a STOP sign must stop and yield passage to any vehicle that is either turning into the intersection or close enough to present danger of collision.  

$37

3 demerit points

(Article 369)

Yielding the right of way

A bicycle rider turning in an intersection must yield passage to other pedestrians and cyclists.  

$37

2 demerit points

(Artilec 349)

Riding with the flow of traffic and on the far right-hand side

Bicycle riders must ride on the far right-hand side of the road and with the flow of traffic, except if that passage is blocked or if they are turning left.   

$37

(Article 487)

Walkman (iPod) or ear-phones

Bicycle riders cannot listen to a walkman or wear ear-phones while riding.

$52

(Article 440)

Riding on the sidewalk

A bicycle rider cannot ride on the sidewalk unless there is no other option or signs indicate otherwise.

$37

(Article 492.1)

Riding between two lanes of vehicles

A cyclist cannot ride between two adjacent lanes of vehicles.

$37

(Article 478)

Riding in single file

Bicycle riders that travel in groups of two or more must ride in single file. Groups may not consist of more than 15 cyclists.  

$37

(Article 486)

Compliance with signals

The driver of a bicycle must conform to any and all road signals.

$37

(Article 388)

Reflectors

All bicycles must have at least:

1 - a white reflector in front;

2 - a red reflector in back;

3 - a yellow reflector on each pedal;

4 - a yellow reflector attached to the front wheel;

5 - a red reflector attached to the rear wheel.  

$37

(Article 232)

Light at night

All bicycles must have at least one white headlight in front and one red light in the back.

$37

(Article 233)
Alternate information

What's New ?
Postes de quartier map

» Identify your PDQ «

Logo Montréal
Human-rights groups are turning to Canada's highest court in their effort to sue a Canadian mining company on behalf of the victims of a massacre in Congo.

The Canadian Association Against Impunity, a coalition of human rights groups and non-governmental organizations, filed a last-ditch plea to the Supreme Court of Canada on Monday.

The groups allege that Anvil Mining Limited provided logistical support to the Congolese military who raped and murdered people as it crushed a rebel uprising in 2004, killing as many as 100 people in the port city of Kilwa.

That support allegedly included planes, trucks and drivers instrumental in ending the conflict. The port was key to the operation of a copper mine, the exit point for $500,000 worth of copper and silver every day.

Nearly eight years later, victims' relatives say they have no choice but to turn to Canadian courts.

"We've been fighting for years and what we want is justice," Dickay Kunda said Sunday in a phone interview from Congo. "Our wish is to have Canada help us get justice."

Kunda says his 22-year-old sister, Dorcas, died after being raped by soldiers. His father, a policeman, was badly beaten and tortured while in military custody. He never recovered and died in November 2009.

Anvil Mining, which had offices in Montreal but has since been acquired by another mining company, has denied any culpability in the Kilwa incidents and said logistical support was requested by authorities.

The civil suit has been making its way through the courts for some time.

In January, Quebec's Court of Appeal overturned a 2011 lower-court ruling that had paved the way for it to be heard in Canada.

The appeal court ruled that Anvil's Montreal office was not involved in any of the decision-making that led to a massacre, making it inappropriate to hear the case in Quebec.

It also ruled that victims could have sought justice in Congo or Australia, where the company also operated.

Last April, a lower-court judge had rejected the notion that the links between Quebec and Anvil were insufficient.

If the Supreme Court decides to hear the case, advocates say the ruling could have major implications on whether Canadian companies can be held accountable for their involvement in human rights violations committed abroad.

"I think this case is a really important one and the facts that we've alleged are so stark that it really is the kind of case a Canadian court needs to hear," said Matt Eisenbrandt, legal director for the Canadian Centre for International Justice, one of the NGOs involved.

"It can really set the ground rules for whether corporations can be sued when they are involved in human rights violations."

A Chinese company called Minmetals Resources Ltd., with headquarters in Australia, acquired Anvil earlier in March for $1.3 billion.

Sally Cox, a company spokeswoman, denied any wrongdoing on Anvil's behalf.

In an email, Cox said the incident in Kilwa has been subject to numerous investigations and court proceedings, and "no findings adverse to Anvil or any of its employees have arisen."

The attempt at civil action in Canada followed a military trial, held in Congo in 2007, where nine soldiers and three former employees of Anvil were acquitted of charges, leaving no opportunity for civil recourse.

A 2010 United Nations report said the trial had the potential to set "an important precedent in terms of corporate accountability" but "failed to meet international standards of fairness."

"The Kilwa case demonstrated the difficulty in proving the legal responsibility of private companies in the perpetration of human rights abuses and violations of international humanitarian law," the report said.
<h1>Contest it.</h1>
用一颗坚强而和平的心去面对纷繁的世界.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2012-4-11 20:48 | 只看该作者
可以去试试嘛。不试什么也没有。交钱就可了。试了可能减免一些。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2012-4-11 21:33 | 只看该作者
Post by FUJJJ;3072915
可以去试试嘛。不试什么也没有。交钱就可了。试了可能减免一些。

唉, 这里是魁省,想试一下的话,一旦输了就得再多交100多刀,成本不低呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-11 22:16 | 只看该作者
[ATTACH=CONFIG]448406[/ATTACH]

get n go.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 515)

get n go.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-11 22:24 | 只看该作者
我是车流的最后一个车,而且是在里道,在第一个红绿灯遇到红灯。当我问警察为什么前面的十几辆车不超速,我在最后的超速?他不回答。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2012-4-12 20:55 | 只看该作者
判决书应该大概两三周邮寄到你家里. 不过有疑问大概一公里怎么开了13分钟啊...OTE=Milana-Chan;3072777]因为告票有问提, 2个红绿灯大概1公里不到警察写从20: 35PM追到我时是23: 48PM. 而8: 35PM 我正在工作(有公司证明). 开庭时, 警察说写那个警察写错了时间.把23: 35PM写成20:35. 可到最后法官说:"我看警察写的20:35,看起来就是23: 35." 最后判我不仅要付罚单, 而且要负法庭费用100多刀. 我当庭声明要上诉. 法官说接到判决书可以上诉.

警察罚单随后附上, 请大家帮忙是否应该上诉, 到那里可以上诉.[/QUOTE]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2012-4-12 20:57 | 只看该作者
以前看过个笑活类似, 警察回答因为你最慢,最容易抓到,开车第一个和最后一个都比较醒目....
Post by Milana-Chan;3072980
我是车流的最后一个车,而且是在里道,在第一个红绿灯遇到红灯。当我问警察为什么前面的十几辆车不超速,我在最后的超速?他不回答。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2012-4-12 21:22 | 只看该作者

Useful Tips An

Beneficial Tips And Advice For Social Websites Advertising and marketingSocial websites advertising and marketing is actually all the rage in today's culture. Determining how to use it to market our own business, nevertheless, might be considerably daunting. Far more traditional techniques could possibly be your specialized. Fortunately, the fundamental marketing solution will be the same. Everything has changed is the file format in which it can be performed. Follow this advice to help you in carrying out that.It is possible to advertise your blogs on video websites like YouTube. When posting a online video to YouTube, place a link at the start to the website or essay buy custom essay paper writing service Custom essay Writing buy essay paper term paper custom essay site. Additionally, it is essential to use effective keywords in the explanation, ones that have been relevant to your specialized niche. Be sure your labels possess some excellent key phrases, too.Increase your presence and publicity with the help of LinkedIn towards the social media marketing blog site that you are at present using on your marketing strategy. Add a discuss link to LinkedIn on your weblog to increase your marketing get to. Anyone who reads your blog site and wishes to talk about your site content can perform so with one click of your computer mouse. 100 million consumers on LinkedIn who may possibly most likely share your site using their friends means a great deal of probable income for you.Facebook or twitter Areas let end users to take a look-in making use of their mobile phone. You can include your own Fb description for your organization. Attract new business for your retailer with all the promises of your price reduction that they can get with evidence of an kept up to date position. There exists a very similar feature at Foursquare which may do the job also.Social websites marketing and advertising has a good deal in frequent with other kinds of advertising, but it really needs you to purchase new abilities. Blend these tips into your social marketing strategy, and you might just find big profits arriving your way. Accomplished the proper way, you may have enjoyable with social media marketing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 14:45 , Processed in 0.050047 second(s), 48 queries .