租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 2423|回复: 11
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] A-canac的技术支持要我去借一个modem测试线路,合理吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-13 11:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
最近我的A-canac的网络又断了,他们的技术人员在邮件中要求我一定要我去借一个modem替换我现在的modem,否则拒绝给我解决问题,即使我告诉他们,如果最后证实是我modem出了问题, 我支付技术支持的上门费用。因此我想请问各位大侠,A-canac的要求是否合理?他们不给我维修我一点办法也没有,有什么地方可以投诉吗?

这不是第一次了,以前也断过,他们也要求我这样做,我就去借一个朋友的。这次正好那个朋友回国了,我也不想去麻烦别人。此外的确觉得他们这样的要求是不合理,因为我都已经愿意承担因为modem故障的技术支持费用了,他们还拒绝进一步维修(其实modem出问题的可能性极小,上一次最后证实是BELL那边的问题。 我这边BELL设备可能有问题,一些恶劣天气后网络就断)。

不过,如果大家认为A-canac的要求是合理的,我再想办法去借一个modem。

下面是A-canac的技术人员的回复:

【先要求我测线路:】
Hi, Would you please bypass your router or any wireless equipment if you use and connect your modem directly to your Pc?
Then please switch the Modem OFF and wait for 30 seconds then switch it ON. Then let us know which lights are ON on DSL Modem?
Best Regards,
****** Inc.

【我做了:】
Hi, I followed your instruction, and connect my computer directly to the modem does not change anything. Still no DSL signal.

I powered off the modem and waited for more than 30 seconds, and turned on, the lights showing:
Power: green, Ethernet: green, Wireless: green, DSL: flash, Internet: off

【接着他们让我测用户名和密码:】
Hello, please bypass your router or wireless devices if you use any, turn off/on your modem device and while your modem is connected directly to your PC, check the status of your modem lights. If it was the same as you suggested (just internet light is off) follow the steps below:
*(If DSL light was off as well let us know the exact status of lights)

At first, please check your Ethernet cable and make sure not to be faulty;
Then, login to panel of your modem(login info: admin and admin for password) and make sure that you have inserted your login information correctly;

Finally, if internet light(ppp)was still off, login to panel of your modem and put test@test as username and test as password. Try to see if ppp will be on or not. Please let us know the result.
****** Inc.

【我也做了,还要求他们尽快找BELL:】
Hi, I checked, and,
(1) There's no problem with my cable; It works elsewhere.
(2) I input test@test as username and test as password, the DSL light flash and INTERNET light is off.

Please ask BELL to check their device as soon as possible. I have encountered this problem(sudden termination) several times before, each time it turned out it was something wrong with BELL's device.

【然后他们让我换modem测试:】
Hi, Would you please check the connection via another modem and let us know the result?

【已经5天过去了。因为家里没有网,每次一来一去的测试要2天(晚上回去测,第二天告诉他们;他们再拖上一天给我回复);因此我回复:】
Hi,

No, sir. But if it turns out it is the problem of my modem, I'll pay the technical support fee charged by BELL.

The termination of the internet has brought me much inconvenience. I'd appreciate it if you could process it faster. Thanks again for patient help.

【他们表示我不测,他们不会派人给我维修:】
Hello,

Sorry for inconveniences,

Please note that we can not send a technician unless we become sure that there is nothing wrong in your side,
Please borrow a modem from one of your friends and check your connection with then let us know the results.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
****** Inc.
2#
发表于 2012-6-13 11:17 | 只看该作者
别用了, 换BELL,其实差不多钱。。:rolleyes:
Post by xijunw;3104110
最近我的A-canac的网络又断了,他们的技术人员在邮件中要求我一定要我去借一个modem替换我现在的modem,否则拒绝给我解决问题,即使我告诉他们,如果最后证实是我modem出了问题, 我支付技术支持的上门费用。因此我想请问各位大侠,A-canac的要求是否合理?他们不给我维修我一点办法也没有,有什么地方可以投诉吗?

这不是第一次了,以前也断过,他们也要求我这样做,我就去借一个朋友的。这次正好那个朋友回国了,我也不想去麻烦别人。此外的确觉得他们这样的要求是不合理,因为我都已经愿意承担因为modem故障的技术支持费用了,他们还拒绝进一步维修(其实modem出问题的可能性极小,上一次最后证实是BELL那边的问题。 我这边BELL设备可能有问题,一些恶劣天气后网络就断)。

不过,如果大家认为A-canac的要求是合理的,我再想办法去借一个modem。

下面是A-canac的技术人员的回复:

【先要求我测线路:】

Hi, Would you please bypass your router or any wireless equipment if you use and connect your modem directly to your Pc?
Then please switch the Modem OFF and wait for 30 seconds then switch it ON. Then let us know which lights are ON on DSL Modem?
Best Regards,
****** Inc.

【我做了:】

Hi, I followed your instruction, and connect my computer directly to the modem does not change anything. Still no DSL signal.

I powered off the modem and waited for more than 30 seconds, and turned on, the lights showing:
Power: green, Ethernet: green, Wireless: green, DSL: flash, Internet: off

【让我测用户名和密码:】

Hello, please bypass your router or wireless devices if you use any, turn off/on your modem device and while your modem is connected directly to your PC, check the status of your modem lights. If it was the same as you suggested (just internet light is off) follow the steps below:
*(If DSL light was off as well let us know the exact status of lights)

At first, please check your Ethernet cable and make sure not to be faulty;
Then, login to panel of your modem(login info: admin and admin for password) and make sure that you have inserted your login information correctly;

Finally, if internet light(ppp)was still off, login to panel of your modem and put test@test as username and test as password. Try to see if ppp will be on or not. Please let us know the result.
****** Inc.

【我也做了,还要求他们尽快找BELL:】
Hi, I checked, and,
(1) There's no problem with my cable; It works elsewhere.
(2) I input test@test as username and test as password, the DSL light flash and INTERNET light is off.

Please ask BELL to check their device as soon as possible. I have encountered this problem(sudden termination) several times before, each time it turned out it was something wrong with BELL's device.

【他们让我换modem测试:】
Hi, Would you please check the connection via another modem and let us know the result?

【已经5天过去了。因为家里没有网,每次一来一去的测试要2天(网上回去测,第二天告诉他们;他们再拖上一天给我回复);因此我回复:】

Hi,

No, sir. But if it turns out it is the problem of my modem, I'll pay the technical support fee charged by BELL.

The termination of the internet has brought me much inconvenience. I'd appreciate it if you could process it faster. Thanks again for patient help.

【他们表示我不测,他们不会派人给我维修:】
Hello,

Sorry for inconveniences,

Please note that we can not send a technician unless we become sure that there is nothing wrong in your side,
Please borrow a modem from one of your friends and check your connection with then let us know the results.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
****** Inc.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2012-6-13 11:19 | 只看该作者

其实都是BELL搞得鬼。。。

哥们你就认了吧。。。阿卡 是租的BELL线路,你要 阿卡 提供技术支持,阿卡 也是(并且不得不)转给BELL来做。。。

阿卡 和BELL是竞争对手关系,只不过根据法律BELL不得不把线路租给 阿卡。所以,你想想,BELL会认真给 阿卡 做技术支持吗。。。

所以。。。你就认了吧。。。认不了就忍吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-13 11:54 | 只看该作者
多谢楼上兄弟回复。BELL也有BELL的问题,用阿卡也是无奈,都第二年用了,5月份刚续的。

有没有什么地方可以投诉的?什么小型民事法庭,消费者保护协会之类,如果谁有经验,麻烦告知一声。
我觉得阿卡的问题处理流程是需要改进而且能够改进的,只是没有人抗争。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2012-6-13 15:08 | 只看该作者
Post by xijunw;3104159
多谢楼上兄弟回复。BELL也有BELL的问题,用阿卡也是无奈,都第二年用了,5月份刚续的。

有没有什么地方可以投诉的?什么小型民事法庭,消费者保护协会之类,如果谁有经验,麻烦告知一声。
我觉得阿卡的问题处理流程是需要改进而且能够改进的,只是没有人抗争。

阿卡的 问题处理流程 再怎么改进也没用,因为最终解决问题的是 BELL。。。

还有,你遇到的故障没准就是BELL给你有意使坏,拖着不给修,目的是迫使你弃用 阿卡。。。

与其花精力投诉 阿卡,不如想想有没有办法 找到 BELL 给 阿卡使坏的证据,然后投诉BELL垄断,破坏市场自由竞争。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2012-6-13 15:58 | 只看该作者

不太像是你的modem的问题

我本人是做网络支持的,你的modem没有DSL等,或者闪烁,就证明你modem拿不到ADSL信号。
三种可能性, modem 自身问题, 连接问题(电话线质量,墙上接口好坏), Bell 的问题(一般在屋外,或楼里的main panel) ,如果你的连接方式是正确的,modem的power也没有亮红灯或常闪,那么很大可能性是Bell的问题。。。 
对方让你借modem测试,也就是作排除法,最终能确定是bell问题他们才会向Bell下order安排人过去,要不然Bell本来就缺人手,才不会动不动就给他们派人呢。
一分钱一分货,价格贵有它的道理,因为售后服务也是其中的一项阿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2012-6-17 20:19 | 只看该作者
以前遇到过,后来将电话线的入户接头从新打磨掉灰尘和锈,又将室内所有连接点重新连接,故障排除。;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-21 13:36 | 只看该作者
我测试了我的modem,没有任何问题。

现在阿卡让我把modem直接接到我楼里的dmark上,以排除从dmark到室内的线路的问题,并说维护所有线路正常是客户的责任。我问他们什么是dmark,他们说,你要是不懂就雇用一个第三方技术支持。

F***,火大中,真心后悔用阿卡了。。。

请教大家,dmark一般在楼里的哪个部分?如果这个东西是BELL的,他们会允许任何人插上modem去试吗?

另外请问,既然我付了dry loop费用,他们是不是有责任维护dry loop线路的正常呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2012-6-21 13:51 | 只看该作者
基本上,包括BELL,都只负责服务器端到用户室外接线盒(dmark)的线路,屋里的线路有问题只能自己解决,找他们就得收费了。 下回还是装cable internet吧,有故障会从头查到尾,省心。

Post by xijunw;3108380
我测试了我的modem,没有任何问题。

现在阿卡让我把modem直接接到我楼里的dmark上,以排除从dmark到室内的线路的问题,并说维护所有线路正常是客户的责任。我问他们什么是dmark,他们说,你要是不懂就雇用一个第三方技术支持。

F***,火大中,真心后悔用阿卡了。。。

请教大家,dmark一般在楼里的哪个部分?如果这个东西是BELL的,他们会允许任何人插上modem去试吗?

另外请问,既然我付了dry loop费用,他们是不是有责任维护dry loop线路的正常呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-22 14:36 | 只看该作者
Post by 小豆;3108389
基本上,包括BELL,都只负责服务器端到用户室外接线盒(dmark)的线路,屋里的线路有问题只能自己解决,找他们就得收费了。 下回还是装cable internet吧,有故障会从头查到尾,省心。

都是这样哦,那我就不应该怪阿卡了。谢谢小豆兄建议,下次一定装个cable. 花点钱省心。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 12:06 , Processed in 0.046915 second(s), 39 queries .