查看: 807|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[手机] 有想自己换手机屏的同道吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-17 21:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
想自己换摔坏的手机屏,网上找到一家,注册询价后给我发了回复如下:

Thanks for your concern on our website and welcome to register on our website. There's good news for you. Now there're two sales promotions open for the customers
A. Customers could get 2% off discount by applying ETSCODE10;
B. Free shipping are available for these orders over $299.
However, they will be closed in the midnight of 15th and will not be opened till the end of this year. I found you added OEM Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly into your shopping cart. Maybe you need to change your LCD or Digitizer. So I'd like to tell you that the LCD and Digitizer assembly is laminated into one part like iPhone LCD and Digitizer assembly, so the single LCD or the single Digitizer screen are not available in the market.
Maybe you could request your friends to purchase some other parts up to $299 then you could get free shippping service. How do you think about my idea?

可惜我今天才查邮件,2%的折扣是没了,但查了一下他们的网站,免运费的优惠还在(运费27.99$)。我要的屏幕是180$,有想和我一起买的吗?查了查网上的录像,其实换屏不是一件难事。
2#
发表于 2012-7-18 13:43 | 只看该作者
Post by xhzh;3120679
想自己换摔坏的手机屏,网上找到一家,注册询价后给我发了回复如下:

Thanks for your concern on our website and welcome to register on our website. There's good news for you. Now there're two sales promotions open for the customers
A. Customers could get 2% off discount by applying ETSCODE10;
B. Free shipping are available for these orders over $299.
However, they will be closed in the midnight of 15th and will not be opened till the end of this year. I found you added OEM Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly into your shopping cart. Maybe you need to change your LCD or Digitizer. So I'd like to tell you that the LCD and Digitizer assembly is laminated into one part like iPhone LCD and Digitizer assembly, so the single LCD or the single Digitizer screen are not available in the market.
Maybe you could request your friends to purchase some other parts up to $299 then you could get free shippping service. How do you think about my idea?

可惜我今天才查邮件,2%的折扣是没了,但查了一下他们的网站,免运费的优惠还在(运费27.99$)。我要的屏幕是180$,有想和我一起买的吗?查了查网上的录像,其实换屏不是一件难事。

换屏不难,小心点屏线,注意液晶屏和触摸屏不是一个概念,有些是可以分开的,有些很难。很奇怪什么手机的屏要180:confused:
:D 专业电脑维修,多年经验,514-8029688
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-18 22:41 | 只看该作者
Post by HM TECH;3120923
换屏不难,小心点屏线,注意液晶屏和触摸屏不是一个概念,有些是可以分开的,有些很难。很奇怪什么手机的屏要180:confused:

it's Samsung Galaxy Nexus. samsung service price is 275$+tax, ebay price is 210$.and if your are in u.s,and lucky enough,maybe you can get 163$ with your carrier.

i have asked to change only digitizer, but as they replied in the e-mail:
So I'd like to tell you that the LCD and Digitizer assembly is laminated into one part like iPhone LCD and Digitizer assembly, so the single LCD or the single Digitizer screen are not available in the market.
i have verified with samsung and some other supplier, it's true.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-14 13:53 , Processed in 0.038496 second(s), 33 queries .