租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: X-man
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一起打网球

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
641#
发表于 2004-5-27 09:28 | 只看该作者

enjoy in tennis

I totally agree with Antoine that the most enjoyable thing in tennis playing is your improvement(physically, mentally, emotionally, technically, tactically, strategically... a lot more), and there is no end to the improvement.  when you play game, if you pass a level, you immediately go for the next higher level, if you pass all the level, then you won't play that game any more, there is no challenge on you, and you don't need improve much any more.  your opponent in the tennis game is the same, you always want him/her higher than you, or you always want enough challenge from your opponent, you never feel very happy for beating a beginner(unless you win big money by that victory, you will get very happy and excited if you beat a player you never beat before(you have a break through).  if you feel your 100% effort(performance) is not enough to beat a player , then you have to try 110% effort(I assume you improve 10% in this case), if still not enough, then 20%, 30% more....., if one day, your opponent still play the same high level tennis, and you beat him/her, then that means you really improve(or improve enough for beating him/her).  so real good competition is cooperation between two opponents(actually prefer using "partners"), both players must be honest, or give each other all the problem they can give to let opponent solve(improve), give enough challenge to each other to make them better and tougher(physically and mentally tougher).
same as in school learning, the exam mark(tennis game result) is the only the test or mark on how much you learn(how high performance your can play ),  for 1+1 = 2 question(play with beginner), you get 100% mark(extremely easy win), but  if you play with Agassi, you can not win single game even you try 200%(even you break your arms or legs or lose all the energy or water in your body), so we should not pay more attention to who we beat, who we lose to, but how much we enjoy our playing, performance, improvement, how much fun we get in our game(sorry winning always has more fun in losing although you learn more from losing than winning), you win you improve(learn), you lose you even improve(learn) more. just in montreal, I can beat a lot of players for sure, but at the same time, there are tons of players can beat me too. if a player consistently beat me, I will like consistently play with him/her, the only thing I feel bad is if I can not give him/her enough challenge to push him/her to go to higher level, in this case I am not good partner, since I get more than I give.

talk to you later.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

642#
发表于 2004-5-27 11:05 | 只看该作者

tennis, more tennis

when you just rally, if you hit a great shot in 10 tries, you feel so cool from the great shot; when you play game, you hit 10 good shots but not win a point yet, only one bad shot make you lose a point, and you feel so bad, that's the difference between the rally and playing game on testing how your shot look like, so play game as much as possible to let it stand real test.

when you play a lower level player, your favorite forehand shot give you a lot of winners, but when you play against a much higher level player, suddenly you feel your shot get broken, instead of giving you a lot winner, it give you a lot of errors, in stead of killing your opponent, it perfectly set up for you to get killed, it means you need get better, realistic picture of your weapon, so go around to find better player to make your shot improve.

my plan:

create a website;
create a chinese tennis player club(not exclude other player);
create a player profile database(you manage your own profile), and easy to search;
rank all the players(sorry not by what you say, but by the performance in the tennis action we have), so it's easy to find your own level player;
hopefully, you will see these in half a year.
provide more tennis info:  free court(map for the postion), cheap tennis clubs or special membership, tennis tournament in montreal, tennis equepment and store with good discount , demo(you can try for some days etc.);
provide more comunication media;
provide media for player trade equepment, info etc.
etc. etc. whatever is good or helpful to tennis lovers.
welcome all new ideas.

but first, start the action: find all the good free courts in montreal, post it here, routine play tennis somewhere, and start to play game for putting you in the correct position in the list, but if more than 6 players, we need arrange two places.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

643#
发表于 2004-6-14 03:04 | 只看该作者
Quoted:
"I am Edy, planning to make a tennis party on June 19 and 26. Please come and enjoy your good time. .
大家好!
tennis 球迷 party 安排基本如下:
本次活动分为两部分,6月19日12点开始于monk球场,六月26日10点暂定于lachine球场和下午3点于angrignon公园。
一, 下周六(六月19日)12点至3点之间,请所有感兴趣的球友来monk球场聚会一下。
基本目的是相互认识一下,将定级的方法研讨试验一下,并为下次聚会确定基调。
定级办法如果确定的快的话,当天我们就可以开始给大家订级,方便大家将来以球会友。
我草拟的办法如下,如果大家有什么不同意见,欢迎提出来。发贴,email, 或者当天直接说
都可以。
具体办法如下:
1。 本定级“赛“是本着为初学者定级的目的,以相互提高为宗旨,采用回合制和胜负制结合
的方法予以定级。
2。 1级:打小场(发球区)对打5回合以下者。
2级:打小场(发球区)对打5回合以上者,打大场5回合以下者。
3级:打大场5回合以上,且下手可以发球5发3入界者
4级:打大场5-10回合,且可以上手发球5法3入界者
5级及以上者(5+):打大场10回合以上,正反手均匀有力,且可以打比赛者
3。 本定级“赛“制定到5级,5级以上者请相互独自约时间,另行较量。如需进一步订级,将
参考国际业余选手标准,及比赛积分制进行。
二, 6月26日上午继续或者正式定级,下午烧烤

本次活动是希望能活跃我们的网球群体,给大家一个互助的空间,热烈欢迎每一个player的到来。
希望每一个热爱网球运动的人都投入一些热情到这次活动其中来。无论您是高手还是初学者。届时希望高手们能现场给与指导,为我们这项运动打下良好的基础。同时,我们也希望当天能看到一场高手之间的较量。
另外,6月19日当天我们会登记6月26日本次烧烤+网球赛活动的正式参加人数,姓名,联系方式。届时请大家交5元现金,作为活动费用(主要用于购买烧烤食物及饮料)。如果哪位同道,有烧烤用具,请您尽量提供,在此万分感谢,并请提前和我们联系。

(monk 球场于monk地铁站出口,沿Rue Allard向西行两三个路口,左手边一个大教堂的背后。)

EDY
June 12, 2004"

The invitation extended to all tennis fans. Let's enjoy the summer of Montreal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

644#
发表于 2004-6-14 11:20 | 只看该作者

so exciting

I'm so delight to hear that.   Since i came Montreal last year , i have never play tennis .That's really a little pity .But now it's different .Unfortunately ,i have no racket until now ,so can i go play with u  ? Although i am a beginner , yet i am interested in  many other kinds of other sports   ,like basketball ,bowling. and have more feeling on those things.I really want to be a membership  
please contact me  :z_di_1117@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

645#
发表于 2004-6-14 23:05 | 只看该作者
太好了!我一直想认识一帮球友,一起打球
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

646#
发表于 2006-3-22 22:10 | 只看该作者

浮一浮, 蒙城华人网的百年老帖

不知 Knight and Richard 还好吗?股票文凭拿到了吧? 抱闺女的感觉好幸福吧?  蛋泥在温莎的日子是否甜蜜呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

647#
发表于 2006-3-23 23:40 | 只看该作者

Richard enjoys very much the new life.

Post by DL
不知 Knight and Richard 还好吗?股票文凭拿到了吧? 抱闺女的感觉好幸福吧?  蛋泥在温莎的日子是否甜蜜呢

Bro, where are you recently?

I am still playing tennis every week. Got new buddies, playing game every Sunday night at Jerry park.

Can`t wait for the summer.

Richard
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

648#
发表于 2006-3-24 22:32 | 只看该作者

i am in calgary

have not played for half year, busy. sometimes if you come here let's play together again.

btw, how many 马甲s do you have?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

649#
发表于 2006-8-22 11:30 | 只看该作者

兄弟姐妹们,很想你们啊

这个帖子都沉了好久了,让现在的人看看,原来MONTREAL还有这样的一批人呢/
你们都在那边呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 16:40 , Processed in 0.046338 second(s), 39 queries .